Search results

1. OG_\GroundHog

For Sale GroundHogs homemade Carolina style BBQ sauce

ORDERS CLOSED ! Mix will come in spice form and all you have to do is add the baggy of spices to a gallon of Apple Cider Vinegar. Same as last time I am not making any money on this deal. The spices are right at $9.00 per batch + $5.00 USPS Priority Mail shipping + PayPal fees. I...
  2. OG_\GroundHog

GTG Lokahi is great

Paid quick, and has great communication.
  3. OG_\GroundHog

For Sale PS3 Games

All 4 games for $35 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 -$25 NCAA Basketball 2010 -$10 NCAA Football 2008 -$10 MLB 2009 The Show -$10 NCAA Football 2011 -$35 SOLD! Madden 2011 -$35 (No case or book) SOLD! All 4 games for $45 All prices include PayPal and Shipping via USPS Priority...
  4. OG_\GroundHog

Need a 2T toddlers shirt printed

One of the younger sisters of a boy on my sons school football team is wanting a shirt to support her big brother. The family is VERY low/no income and I have decided to help the little girl out. It doesn't have to be anything special just a shirt with "SMS Dragons" on the front. The...
  5. OG_\GroundHog

For Sale COMbat B2AB1 32/29 ADULT baseball bat

ONE DAY PRICE DROP ! ! ! $110 PayPal/Shipped My son is selling his B2AB1. Its in great shape with no rattles but several paint chips. It has the factory grip on it and is in good shape. It is a 32 inch 29 ounce ADULT baseball bat. He wants to sell it quickly so the first $150 PayPal/Shipped...
  6. OG_\GroundHog

FS COMbat B2AB1 32/29

ONE DAY PRICE DROP ! ! ! $110 PayPal/Shipped My son is selling his B2AB1. Its in great shape with no rattles but several paint chips. It has the factory grip on it and is in good shape. It is a 32 inch 29 ounce ADULT baseball bat. He wants to sell it quickly so the first $150...
  7. OG_\GroundHog

GTG pprice1 is GTG !

Did a deal last week and it was perfect. Quick shipping and just as described.
  8. OG_\GroundHog

For Sale NIB Mizuno 9 Spike Vapor Low metal cleats

These are the "Lite" version which have molded cleats in the heel and metal cleats in the front. They are size 9.5 but run a tad big so if your a narrow 10 they should be good. They are NIB and only tried on twice inside the house. Retail was like $95 but will let them go for $30...
  9. OG_\GroundHog

Gray open bottom pants 36 waist

I'm looking for a pair of plain gray high end pants. They must have open bottoms. Boombah, RPN, or PAS preferred but would be interested in others. Used is ok but must be stain free and without holes.
  10. OG_\GroundHog

GTG smarkley3 is over the top GTG !

smarkley3 went out of his way to help me with a situation I was in. smarkley3 and Vinci are great to deal with and I will be a customer of theirs for a very long time to come.
  11. OG_\GroundHog

GTG Fury21

Great deal on some pants. Shipped quick.
  12. OG_\GroundHog

13" or larger RHT glove

Gotta be in great shape, not personalized (No names but custom colors ok), well padded. My 13yo is burning my hand up if I use my old glove playing catch with him.
  13. OG_\GroundHog

For Sale Pants for sale

Size 32 Southlands Black based Blue Devils. Size 34 Boombah Ultimate Black based Bulls. Size 34 Powers Navy/Columbia Blue. All are free of rips, holes, and stains. Most have had little to no use. Im not sure what they are worth but I will say $75 for all three PayPal/Shipped USPS...
  14. OG_\GroundHog

Barack Obama Commemorative Plate

This is a limited edition plate with COA. This was created during 1 of only 65 firing days (Which is about how long his supporters can hold a job). The front of the plate shows the portrait of our now president (Even though he looks quite white) and has "Change Has Come" in a 22K gold overlay...
  15. OG_\GroundHog

Feedback & Reviews of GroundHogs BBQ sauce

Below are the people that most recently purchased some of my bbq sauce. Check here for reviews of the sauce. I am #23 (2 gallons) BanjoDan (2 gallons) Raider925 (1 gallon) MormonBaller (1 gallon) eastonslugger (2 gallons) Untraceable (2 gallons) ShOcKeRz27 (1 gallon) Blazin (1 gallon)...
  16. OG_\GroundHog

More stuff for sale

Abercrombie heavy weight button up shirt. Worn a couple times as an overshirt. Size XL Not sure of the original price but I will take $20 PayPal/Shipped Chaps polo shirt. Worn once. Its a 3XLT but fits like a long 2XL. I am thinking it was like $50 new so $18 PayPal/Shipped. Nike...
  17. OG_\GroundHog

Untraceable is GTG X2

Paid quick and great to deal with.
  18. OG_\GroundHog

nomar1fan is GTG.

Paid quick and was easy to communicate with.
  19. OG_\GroundHog

NSideSnoMexican is GTG.

Paid quick and very easy to deal with.
  20. OG_\GroundHog

Carolina style BBQ sauce

I have a limited amount left. Check the link in my sig for more info.