For Sale GroundHogs homemade Carolina style BBQ sauce

OG_\GroundHog

ORDERS CLOSED !

Mix will come in spice form and all you have to do is add the baggy of spices to a gallon of Apple Cider Vinegar.

Same as last time I am not making any money on this deal. The spices are right at $9.00 per batch + $5.00 USPS Priority Mail shipping + PayPal fees.

I only accept PayPal "Goods" please do not send as "Gift" because it makes shipping a real pain in the ass.
and please include your SBF screen name with the PayPal. Also post here how much you want.

$15.00 For 1 gallon
$25.00 For 2 gallons

Spices will be ordered around the end of the week. It will take about a week to get them. I am planning on shipping out in the order of purchase no later then 10/15/2010. (It is a pretty time consuming process)

Please if you have purchased my BBQ sauce before please take a second to leave a review for people that are interested.

ORDERS
rkjunior (1) PAID
DSNuts48 (1) PAID
Cjb44 (1) PAID
rb30 (1) PAID
N LA Hacker (1) PAID
jroyal73 (1) PAID
MissouriPlayer (2) PAID
JT-27 (1) PAID
BONBSAWAY (1) PAID
Bullets#57 (1) PAID
tshepball (2) PAID
WeaponX (1) PAID
cgarcia67 (1) PAID
daddypoe (2) PAID sold to dave2525 and tjaxson
hayzuse (2) PAID
Nastygmen210 (1) PAID
Enuflogic (1) PAID
Aguynamedpat (1) PAID sold to Lwa42
Toph (1) PAID
wbanger (1) PAID
antneeb3 (1) PAID
Moore34 (1) PAID

Last edited by a moderator:

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans
In for the reviews...I'm a Carolina boy stationed on Louisiana..there idea of BBQ here isn't the same...I hate there BBQ based sauce..they need vinegar based like at home! I'd give my left nut for some Smithfields and Bojangles!

OG_\GroundHog

In for the reviews...I'm a Carolina boy stationed on Louisiana..there idea of BBQ here isn't the same...I hate there BBQ based sauce..they need vinegar based like at home! I'd give my left nut for some Smithfields and Bojangles!

I could send you some Smithfields and Bojangles but I dont take testicles as payment.

I am in Pinehurst, NC and my recipe is our family recipe straight out of Sampson County, NC.

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans
I could send you some Smithfields and Bojangles but I dont take testicles as payment.

I am in Pinehurst, NC and my recipe is our family recipe straight out of Sampson County, NC.

Haha!

My Dad makes some great damn sauce...I'm from Morehead City...beach/tourist down across from Atlantic Beach and near Havelock (Cherry Point MCAS).

Cjb44

Duffle Bag Boy
I missed this last time, put me down for 1 gallon, will send paypal on friday, Thanks

KDOGG

H.N.I.C.
Haha!

My Dad makes some great damn sauce...I'm from Morehead City...beach/tourist down across from Atlantic Beach and near Havelock (Cherry Point MCAS).

I live right behind the Smithfields in Havelock. :D :cool: I work in Morehead City. When I moved to TN a few years ago those were the 2 things I missed the most as well, Smithfields and Bojangles. I have since moved back and hit one or the other at least twice a week.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Put me down for at least 1. I may get two for some Christmas presents. Good stuff here fellas. Everything I've put it on has turned out good. Great spice. Great taste.

OG_\GroundHog

Put me down for at least 1. I may get two for some Christmas presents. Good stuff here fellas. Everything I've put it on has turned out good. Great spice. Great taste.

Gotcha added Bro.

A couple years ago my wife and I bought some funky shaped bottles from the local craft store. We filled them with the powdered sauce mix and shipped them out to friends as Christmas gifts.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
My wife has some that hold a quarter of the sauce perfectly. It's what I did with my last order, and just bought a quart of vinegar at a time.