Search results

Softball.com:

1. will_reed

Which Combats have the small knob?

I did a search and couldn't find anything, anyone have a list?
  2. will_reed

Looking for some tips, videos fixed now.

I haven't played a game since 2011, but I've decided that I want to try to play a little next year so I started hitting again a couple months ago. Right now I'm about 30-40 feet short of where I use to be. I had a microdiscectomy last year. I've recently started lifting and doing some cardio...
  3. will_reed

OGGS comparison question

I'm getting back into playing after 3 or more years off. I picked up a couple OGGS 26FLs at good a deal and really like them. Is there another Combat I should be looking to get my hands on, or just stock up on these? I don't want to miss out on something better, but don't have a ton of cash to...
  4. will_reed

Who bought my 26oz DS? I found your receipt!

Anyway, I sold my 26oz DS to someone on here but I have since cleaned out my PMs and don't remember who it was. I found the receipt for the bat this morning and it's still good until 1/10/12. So if you're the guy who bought my DS and you still want the receipt, PM me and I'll get it sent out to you.
  5. will_reed

For Sale Verizon Samsung Fascinate

I have a warranty replacement Fascinate for sale. I received it from Verizon this morning. $150 shipped OBO / might trade for 26oz Utrip or Senior bat. Txt or email is better than PM for me right now, 4238021931 or [email protected]
  6. will_reed

For Trade 8 NIB Worth Super Duper Blues

Trade for other balls, open to offers.
  7. will_reed

For Sale 27oz OG AV - more pics and a LOWER price

27 balanced, solid and hits very well. $150 obo gifted or add fees.
  8. will_reed

For Sale Centenarian 26FL

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=13996985#post13996985
  9. will_reed

For Sale Combatant and Centenarian 26FL

Both bats have around 300 swings on them, and are on fire. They both are scratched and webbed up with normal Combat paint chips, etc. I don't want to sell either of them but have some unexpected bills that I have to take care of. Combatant receipt is dated 5/31/11, $135 gifted. Centenarian...
  10. will_reed

For Trade DS Combat trade for senior

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1073247
  11. will_reed

For Sale/Trade 26FL DS Plague

I'm posting this one for a friend, but I bought the bat NIW and he's only put about 10 swing on it since he's had it. Around 100 swings or less total, normal webbing and wear for that number of swings. Receipt is from 2/11. I'll stand behind this deal just like it was my own so no worries there...
  12. will_reed

For Sale Mayhem BFG like new $42.50 shipped

I have an almost new Mayhem BFG RHT, it has been used to play catch for about two minutes. No oil or anything appiled to it, just too big for my hand. $42.50 gifted shipped firm.
  13. will_reed

DB vs Spike vs Combatant

Ok guys, I'm ready to make the switch to Combat and want to start with two 26FLs. Which ones are a must have?
  14. will_reed

Evil HOT MAX - Who has hit these?

This past weekend we got to hit the HOT MAX balls that Buggs hooked us up with for our prison minstry trip. Have you guys gotten to use these?!? We were all impressed to say the least. I know a lot of local (read: backyard) tournaments around here just say "any 44 cor ball", is that...
  15. will_reed

GTG JManSBFan is GTG!

Good communication, fast shipping, no problems at all.
  16. will_reed

My GTG list

r.o.c.c. rommel51 matt_lucero54 angus6 mikenmen31 bndawgs allenlin1213 jkb32 gmelt#24 ausoftball silkypony captainblood leonc99 livingwaters burned_ya nomar05 nickel5 vegas_dan mash44 smraines benny11704 stoopidwon vinniesuch ldwrangler michigun mariniman rogue9...
  17. will_reed

Thinking about converting to Combat

I just got my Centenarian and love the weighting and feel of it. It's a 26FL and I think they have a 13" barrel. What would you guys recommend in a utrip bat that would feel similar? Everyone seems to be loving the Combatant right now...
  18. will_reed

For Sale/Trade 28oz balanced Triton returnable $100 or trade

I can't get use to this one, too balanced. Great distance off the tee though, just can't seem to hit live pitching with it. Returnable, no paperwork. I would add cash for the right trade, 26 or 27oz utrip Worth or Miken preferred, NR is fine.
  19. will_reed

Has Buggs donated balls or given you discounts?

How many of you guys has Buggs hooked up on Evil balls or other gear? Discounts? Donations? I always see people hating on him here, but he has taken care of me more than once. Most recently he donated us a dozen balls for an upcoming prison ministry trip, without me even asking for a...
  20. will_reed

Recoil VS. 585

What do you guys think? I'm considering picking up one of the two from the store.