Search results

1. TT#48

For Sale Few belts, Ipod shuffle, Compression shorts

Last of what I have left.... Paypal only please, not looking for any trades. Ipod shuffle - Good condition, 1gb, Silver $20 = SOLD to acerkh22 Coovy Sportswear sz. Med 3/4 compression shorts (never worn) = $15 3 elastic belts (Navy, Gray, White) + lil bit of tape $10 = SOLD to johnny fitz...
  2. TT#48

For Sale Batpack, sz.9 1/2 turfs, Short sleeve warm up jacket

Would like to sell all together to save on shipping! If you want the whole lot $50 shipped USPS priority BATpack, no issues, smoke free home = $30 9 1/2 Reebok trails, no issues, original insoles were never used in the shoes so they have brand new insoles, super comfy and lots of...
  3. TT#48

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG ASA ONE

TRADED TO: allen.graver Returnable but no receipt...No sure on number of swings but no rattles or end cap sep. Has some bag wear and a very tiny paint crack that has not moved all season. Cannot get fingernail in or under so it kinda seems like a seam. Passes compression tests. Hits the...
  4. TT#48

For Sale 26oz Easton SSR2

SOLD for asking to OD1109 Returnable but no receipt, No cracks, rattles, etc, Taped grip....Very very good bat!!! $90 Shipped I only deal and ship in the US...Paypal only as gifted funds or add fee
  5. TT#48

For Sale RPN grey w/Black and White flare

SOLD***SOLD***SOLD*** Very Light staining around shoe area, 38w 32L...No issues, Non smoker...Side stripe flares at bottom. $30 Shipped I only deal and ship in the US...Paypal only as gifted funds or add the fee
  6. TT#48

For Sale Rawlings 13" RFM9 LHT 1b mitt

Mark McGuire model... H web, fastback, built in palm pad... Great shape just needs to be broken in, real stiff! $35 shipped OBO I only deal and ship in the U.S., Paypal only (if funds are not gifted add for the fee)
  7. TT#48

For Sale/Trade 2 for 1 or Sell ( Combat/Miken)

BOTH SOLD! 27oz FL COMbatant...No return....Light webbing, no issues... $55 OBO Shipped via paypal gifted funds... 26oz New Stamp MV1, returnable but no receipt...est about 300-400 hits..light webbing hits the ball very well!! $105 OBO Shipped via paypal gifted funds Looking for New stamp...
  8. TT#48

For Sale/Trade 2 for 1 or Sell

BOTH SOLD! 27oz FL COMbatant...No return....Light webbing, no issues... $55 Shipped via paypal gifted funds... 26oz New Stamp MV1, returnable but no receipt...est about 300-400 hits..light webbing hits the ball very well!! $105 Shipped via paypal gifted funds Looking for New stamp...
  9. TT#48

GTG mcm21078 is GTG!

Got a hat from him...great communication! Good dude here!
  10. TT#48

For Sale Boombah, TYJA Fades and Worth Toxic Pants

NON- SMOKER....(Left to right) Med (never hemmed)- Worth Toxic (Navy and Carolina) No issues at all, light staining Headed to blackbeasst 38/32 Boombahs (Carolina/Black) No issues, light staining Headed to TC10 38/32 TYJA Fades (Red to Blue) No issues Headed to WISEGUY18 All...
  11. TT#48

LTB Kelly green/Black/White jersey (sz.xl)

Anyone have a dye sub or full dye sub with these colors they wanna part with?
  12. TT#48

For Sale/Trade 38w/32L custom Black pants with lime green and some jerseys

(SOLD TO: kawawoo) Pants have been hemmed to 32 inseam. Baggy fit...made by "ALL THE WAY LIVE" No issues, smoke free home, very light staining on knee area (can barely see). $SOLD Shipped (paypal gifted) Jerseys: (SOLD TO turbo2keclipse) #35 ALL THE WAY LIVE jersey (sz.L)..No...
  13. TT#48

For Sale 26.5 JH Mut (blue/yellow) 27oz 2013 454 mut.

BOTH SOLD to Eballhero JH Mutant is returnable but no receipt. Has a rattle but still very solid. Tiny endcap seperation. Looks rough but hits it well!! Game ready! SOLD obo shipped (Gifted paypal) 2013 Mutant 454 has maybe 300-400 swings on it. Returnable but no receipt. Has all new...
  14. TT#48

GTG 49erHawk!

Good to go! Second deal with him and no issues! Traded bats.....
  15. TT#48

For Sale Red w/ (Royal and White) sz.38

New out of wrapper!! 38w 34L $25 paypaled as gifted funds or add 3% SOLD***Sold****SOLD
  16. TT#48

For Trade 27oz NIW (NR) balanced Virus Plague

TRADED to juicer42 It is on it's way to me from COMbat and should be here next week. Looking to trade for the following: Bats in 26fl or 27bal...Don't care if it is returnable or not: OG Gear Virus SB Gear Virus 34/26 Vfp Anti Virus Open to other offers but that is my top 4....
  17. TT#48

LTB 36w WHITE pants with Carolina/Navy

Looking for good condition or new white pants with Carolina and navy sides.... Must be 36 waist and no shorter than 34" inseam. Let me know what you have, Paypal is ready!
  18. TT#48

For Sale/Trade White/Black Mizuno 9spike Blasts (SZ.9)

Sz. 9 Mizuno Turfs...Lots of tread left, real decent shape. Got them off here and never worn them...$FREE + SHIPPING Open to softball related trades also!
  19. TT#48

Buyer Beware Branding group

I have ordered from (David) 3 different times. First the initial order and 2 add on orders of the same jersey. Last year we did a add on order...No changes in anything just additional jerseys. I paid up front and David told me 3 week turn around no problem at all. Well, 3 weeks go by and I...
  20. TT#48

For Sale Massager & Early gen Ipod (4gb)

BOTH SOLD!! Massager is new out of packaging... Head is adjustable. Can use plugged in or unplugged.. will fit in a bat bag easily to work out tight muscles inbetween games... $10 shipped (Paypaled as a gift) Early gen Ipod (4gb)... Good condition, the back of case is engraved with "Happy...