Search results

1. HAVOC34

LTB 2017 Easton Baker/Wegman

I have a solid 28oz Baker with a couple hundred swings. . PM me if you’re still looking.
  2. HAVOC34

For Sale Various colored base pants for sale

Hey all! I’m getting rid of my ball pants I’ve accumulated during my tourney years. Some never worn, most worn with minor wear/stains. I’m asking $15 shipped for a single pair, $10 each shipped for multiples. Please let me know if you need more detailed pics of something. These are just the...
  3. HAVOC34

For Sale More pants to sell off...

Hey all! I’m getting rid of my ball pants I’ve accumulated during my tourney years. Some never worn, most worn with a lot of wear/stains. I’m asking $15 shipped for a single pair, $10 each shipped for multiples. Please let me know if you need more detailed pics of something. These are just the...
  4. HAVOC34

For Sale Sooo many pants to get rid of...

Hey all! I’m getting rid of my ball pants I’ve accumulated during my tourney years. Some never worn, most worn with a lot of wear/stains. I’m asking $15 shipped for a single pair, $10 each shipped for multiples. Please let me know if you need more detailed pics of something. These are just the...
  5. HAVOC34

LTB FREAK 30

PM sent
  6. HAVOC34

Combat Batting Gloves

What size do you wear and which style do you like? I may still have some new and barely used in my drawer.
  7. HAVOC34

Combat Roller

If you're talking about the Derby Pro Event roller like I have, I drilled out the rivets on each side, from the inside, with a 3/8" drill bit then replaced the wheels with 76mm inline roller blade wheels. I ordered stainless steel binding barrels and screws that fit through the wheel bearings...
  8. HAVOC34

Price check

I'd be interested if it was the black OG Guilt, and if SYB isn't.
  9. HAVOC34

LTB 28 or 30 2p Bats

Got a DC-41 , 30oz, this year's orange model. 100 hits. PM if interested.
  10. HAVOC34

LTB NIW USSSA 30oz with thumbprint

Does it have to be NIW? I have an orange DC-41 with about 10 hits.
  11. HAVOC34

Western Nationals, Who's Going?

I'll be in Lincoln playing with CPC, 40s M+
  12. HAVOC34

Price check

Is it the white one or the black one?
  13. HAVOC34

LTB combats Assault

Mine is, yes.
  14. HAVOC34

LTB combats Assault

I have a 27oz 2 piece G5 if you're still looking. 50-70 cuts on it. I can send pics.
  15. HAVOC34

LTB Dark GREEN PANTS

I have a couple white and gray base pants in these sizes with the hurricane colors. I can send you pics to your email if interested.
  16. HAVOC34

For Sale NEW G-Form shin guards, Large & XL

PM sent. TTT..
  17. HAVOC34

RIP David Hunter

southpaw_29
  18. HAVOC34

RIP David Hunter

I met Dave through this very website and this very forum. I met him to play in my first dual major with the COMbatants in 2012 and he has been one of my best friends ever since. He was running the team that year and every year up til last year. Such a genuinely great guy. Everyone who knew...
  19. HAVOC34

Looking for Knee and shin protection

I went to D.i.c.k.s just last week and found some lacrosse shin guards that go all the way up just before the knee. I'm 6'4" and they work well.
  20. HAVOC34

For Sale Bat stickers, numbers, buttons, and more!

Just bought some a couple weeks ago. GTG here!!