Search results

1. st.pauly

Avarice is legit(mini review

got a chance to swing mine this weekend, sweetspot is huge, I thought it hit the .52/275 pretty well considering it was pretty warm out (upper 70s). let one of the bigger guys on the team swing it and he was driving the ball well. thats through probably 15ABs combined.
  2. st.pauly

had one sitting on the porch when I got home today I'll give my 2¢ after this weekend the flat finish of the paint is pretty cool although I can see why it webs and. flakes.
  3. st.pauly

man, i wish i didn't....

shaved . LOL
  4. st.pauly

does it hit the 52/275s well?... I had a bunch of stuff going on last year and didn't play ball at all. I sold pretty much all my bats because I also heard about new stamps and what not... I actually have enough time to play again and was going to get one of these to start filling my bag back up...
  5. st.pauly

schaub

he'll throw 3 TDs next week
  6. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

dude how does it take 17 seconds to decide whether or not you liek to hump little boys.. this f'er is guilty as sin. he's gonna get the Dahmer treatment
  7. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

Judge that dropped Sandusky's bail from $500k to $100k now in trouble.. turns out he is affiliated with the Second Mile..
  8. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

doubt he could figure out how to use it anyway... can't remember who but they said (not sure if it was still or up until recently) never had email or a cell phone so you had to catch him face to face to interview or whatever..
  9. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

also not sure if you all heard (or if its been posted already), that San Antonio is looking into bringing up charges against Sandusky (due to the Alamo Bowl statements in the Grand Jury Report) .. that would bring the FBI into the investigation..
  10. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

yeah heard this yesterday.... Now if the "pimping rumors" end up to be even remotely true...and I know this might sound like a reach, but I am starting to think this thing (the cover up at least) might run all the way up through Harrisburg (state capital).. I can't see how something this...
  11. st.pauly

Tolbert or Matthews tonight?

I think Tolbert does the Dougie at least once tonight
  12. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

ineteresting statement "Pennsylvania's attorney general has voiced "concern" over Penn State University's firing of legendary football coach Joe Paterno and the treatment of other witnesses and officials involved in a child sexual abuse case. Nils Hagen-Frederiksen, a spokesman for the...
  13. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

I'm still shocked McQueary is on the coaching staff.. and supposed to be there saturday..
  14. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

I just got home from work and was going to post this.. but you beat me to it.. (for whoever commented) the riot thing went on into the night, but never amounted to much more than a few toppled lightpoles flipped news truck and some other vandalism.. as far as views from a PSU fan...
  15. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

you tube + PSU Sandusky riot and here comes the riot (when is enough embarrassment enough)
  16. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

I agree (somewhat)... yet he still morally should have done more upon hearing of the situation to begin with..... also, The DA that opted to not prosecute Sandusky (I linked it before) might be one of the worst characters of the story.. you have to dig to even find anything about that..
  17. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

if you really think about it, it makes a case for when he said "he's just an employee" at least the 150 kids on the team might now have a chance at moving on and playing ball, they are the ones who are gonna catch the most flack (in every stadium they play) yet they had nothing to do with the...
  18. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

someone came forward.. http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/03/jerry_sandusky_former_penn_sta.html there was a DA investigating Sandusky around 04-05.. they found his car and laptop... wonder if there is some kind of connection he is the one who decided to not prosecute Sandusky...
  19. st.pauly

Bye bye Joe Pa...

at work we discussed jokingly the other day the possibility of a "Paterno Crime Syndicate" (Godfather style).. (this was before all of the graphic disgusting details unfolded).. the DA went missing in 2004 or 2005 (still missing and presumed dead).. what are the odds? also Gov Corbett is on...
  20. st.pauly

Cleveland super draft 2011! GET READY!!!

I have found that GLBC Octoberfest has that effect on people