Search results

1. The1

LTB LTB 26oz Single wall aluminum bat

Looking for a 26oz single wall aluminum bat for my daughter. She moved up in class this year and plays in a slowpitch league for young girls here where we live and this is the bat requirements for this year. It can go up to a 28oz, however i think a 26oz is good for here as she is not the...
  2. The1

GTG jaygotti is GTG

Fast payment and great communication. Stand up in my book.
  3. The1

GTG Superk is GTG

Paid fast and was super easy to deal. You can't go wrong with this cat.
  4. The1

For Sale A couple more pair for sale

I have 2 more pairs of pants for sale. One pair of Rover Plus 40 x 35 ( no sticthing issues, no hole or rips or tears) does have some very light stains from slidding on the knee. Still very nice pants $35 (SOLD) One pair of Elite pants the size is 2 XL (Its a 40-42 waist and they are 36...
  5. The1

For Sale Boombah and Worth pants FS

I have 5 pair of Boombah pants and 3 NIW Worth Bulls pants for sale. 1. (Boombah) Pewter w/ red and white stripes.40 x 36 ( Have spots on the knees and minor stitching issues.) No holes and as i can tell, no stains either. (SOLD) 2. (Boombah) White Base w/ Navy Blue and gray stripes.40 x 36...
  6. The1

For Sale Miken T22C6 for sale/ No trades

I am looking at selling a 26oz Miken T22C6. No spiderwebbing or endcap seperation. This bat is Cherry. Please no trades or low ball offers ( will not get responded to ). Sale price is $110 [/IMG]
  7. The1

For Sale Roddy Glove 13" RTH

I have a Roddy glove for sale. It's a 13" RTH and used it in a few games, but just like my Worth too much. I will take $80 for it and that shipped to your door. No trades. I already know this is a reasonable price for this glove, so no low balls please. [/IMG]
  8. The1

Youth girls slowpitch bat????

Does anyone have a slowpitch bat or knows a site where i can get one. Not sure if this is where i post this at, sorry in advance. My daughter joined a slowpitch league this past season where we live and next year she needs to move up. This guy that runs the league is a tool. Anyway, the bat...
  9. The1

Girls youth slowpitch bat

Does anyone have a slowptch bat or knows a site where i can get one. Not sure if this is where i post this at, sorry in advance. My daughter joined a slowpitch league this past season where we live and next year she needs to move up. This guy that runs the league is a tool. Anyway, the bat...
  10. The1

GTG rgifford21 is GTG

Super fast shipping and great communication during this transaction. Would recommend doing business with this cat. Thanks again.
  11. The1

GTG bignasty is GTG

Great communication, paid fast and easy to deal with. He is GTG in my book.
  12. The1

For Sale/Trade Trump Softballs Still in Wrapper

I have a dozen and a half of Trump® MC-MAJ-USSSA MP Series Leather USSSA 12 Inch Softballs for sale or trade. The Core: .40. Looking to trade for a nice glove in good condition 13 to 14" Right throwing hand. Will sell $60. Here are some pics. SOLD...
  13. The1

2 Boogers FS

I have 2 Boogers for sale. Both are 26oz. One still has a return and the other one is NR. They both have about 100 cuts on em. Still need to be broke in. OG= $130 NR= $115 I am not interested in any trades only looking to sell. Paypal perferred. This prices are shipped to your door. Thanks...
  14. The1

LTB 26-27oz Boogers

I am in need of 3 Boogers.Can be 26 or 27oz and be used,NR or NIW.PM me the prices and we can work something out. TY in advance
  15. The1

Good Deal with ohioballer

Excellent communication and merchandise exactly as described.Would definately do more deals with in the future.
  16. The1

Worth Bulls Pants FS

I have 3 NIW w/ tags Worth Bulls Pants for sale.2 pair are XL and the other pair is L.The waist size is L (36"-38") and XL (40"-42").I am selling them for $50 a pair OBO . http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/Getbent_06/DSC00880.jpg...
  17. The1

Brackett is Da Bomb

Thnx Kyle,great communication and fast delivery as well.Don't hesitate with this guy, he's a straight shooter.
  18. The1

MickLite7 is GTG

Easy to do business with and very fast shipping.Don't hesitate.Thnx again
  19. The1

Looking for 2 Boogers

Looking for 2 Boogers in 26oz.This is what i have to trade http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/Getbent_06/DSC00572.jpg http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/Getbent_06/DSC00573.jpg http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/Getbent_06/DSC00574.jpg...
  20. The1

Ltt

Still looking to trade this stick.2 for 1 perferably,not looking for 1 bat and cash.Also only looking for 26oz U-trip sticks.No Combats,Demarinis,Mizunos,Mikens,Viruses,etc....Sorry about that,just don't like those sticks.If anyone has 2 Boogers they might wanna part with,LMK.They can be NR or 1...