Youth girls slowpitch bat????

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have a slowpitch bat or knows a site where i can get one. Not sure if this is where i post this at, sorry in advance. My daughter joined a slowpitch league this past season where we live and next year she needs to move up. This guy that runs the league is a tool. Anyway, the bat restrictions are it has to be single wall, aluminum, no longer then 30" in length. My daughter will be 12 years old next year. Can someone give me some advice and point me in the right direction?

Ty

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
I am sure a bat like this doesn't even exist. How would a youth girls fastpitch bat work for slowpitch? It would have to be aluminum tho and i just talked to him and he said 32" in length would be ok. I was gonna say, i had never heard of such a thing.

diet pepsi

Addicted to Softballfans
There is no such thing as a girl's slow pitch bat. If it has the 2004 sticker, it is legal. So, I would be off to Walmart and not spend much money.

The1

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol, that's what i was saying. I didn't think one existed. Thanks papo, i really appreciate that.

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
I have 3 older Connexions that I could let go cheap but the are 30 inches. Easton makes quite a few cheap alum bats like the Rebel.