Search results

1. D

no love for the 1 piece

I see tons of of posts for the 2 piece eastons, but barely anything for the 1 piece. Are they really that much better?
  2. D

bat preference

I know this is a worth forum, and I'm a worth guy...but. Trying to find a good balanced bat and wondering how the new 454 compares to the z2000 and st100. Wondering if anyone has swung these. Any input is appreciated.
  3. D

why is the 454 reload more than the jh

Just wondering why the 454 reload is more expensive than the jh. Is it a better bat.
  4. D

For Sale/Trade 454 reload

Looking to buy a 26.5 reload. Have older stamps to trade, or just cash..let me know
  5. D

rec leagues leaving Utrip

I've heard rumors of some of the rec leagues in my area moving from Utrip to ISA next year so that players can continue to use their bats. Just wondering if anyone else is hearing this in their areas.
  6. D

JH Titan

Have a 26.5 oz JH Titan...looking to trade straight up for 26.5 reload
  7. D

For Trade looking for 2011 reload

Looking to trade for 26.5 reload. Have F98 28oz, JHm75 26.5, CNT+ RI 27 used and NIW, JH titan 26.5 NIW and used....willing to +/- money depending on the conditoin/bats
  8. D

looking to trade for a 2011 reload

I know this is a worth thread, im looking to get rid of a 28oz freak 98 and i would like a 26.5 oz 2011 titan reload. PM if interested
  9. D

For Trade 28 oz flat sticker freak98

LTT 28oz flat sticker freak 98 fora 2011 titan reload 26.5. PM with an email address for pics
  10. D

Ruptured bicep

Ruptures my distl biceps tendon about a week ago swinging a softball bat. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else on the board, and if so....how are you doing now.
  11. D

For Trade F98 flat sticker 28oz

LTT for cnt + niw or used og cnt + preferably 27oz or lighter. Has about 500 swings...not broken in...returnable no receipt
  12. D

For Trade Flat sticker freak 98 28 oz

Around 500 hits on it... No rattle, still not broken in yet, haven't swung it in 4 years, looking to trade for 27oz utrip. Prefer cnt+/cnt+ri niw/fulk niw
  13. D

For Trade Flat sticker freak 98 28oz

Around 500 hits on it... No rattle, still not broken in yet, haven't swung it in 4 years, looking to trade for 27oz utrip. Prefer cnt+/cnt+ri niw/fulk niw
  14. D

For Trade Flat sticker freak 98 28oz

15. D

LTB mush ball bat

375, white steel, F375