Search results

1. S

asa 30oz el z2kri?

So I have been looking for an asa 30 oz ri z2k did they make one? or am I just not looking in the right places? Thanks
  2. S

2014 line in 30oz weights?

So to any factory hitters or any one with knowledge of the new sticks can I get any of the asa stamped ones in 30oz? If so which ones? Thanks
  3. S

For Trade Cf3 olympic 34/26 for trade

Looking for 2 srv5 salvo in 27oz one niw if both niw i'll add cash. Those are the only bats im looking for. Bat has 3 lines of webbing. Got it used in trade for a 20 hit phenix. [/IMG] [/IMG][/IMG]phat34/2012-05-22_17-38-14_183.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
  4. S

Price Check nwt/niw a2000 le white one

any idea what one of the limited edition white a2000 would be worth? its new with tags in the bag. Im currently cleaning out the closet/bat rack
  5. S

anderson custom??

So I know Im not man enough to swing a 38, but i really enjoy my 32oz rocket. Think Anderson would do a custom nano in the big boy weights like they used to in the others?
  6. S

For Trade scn3 27oz for 27 el z1k. asa and utrip

Looking to trade my scn3 for some 12 z1k 27oz el.looking for one utrip and a few asa. I will ad cash to even out a two for one if they are niw. One is stamped warranty return the other is not. Pics tonight when i get home.
  7. S

fall ball ump rant

Last night we are playing out in bowling green in middleton, wi. League is asa bats , no mikens, no demarinis, no psts, no synergies. Team brings up a stealth+ bring it up before the guy gets in to the box. Umpire says stealths are legal. I say not that one ,its not asa. Ump says talk to the ld...
  8. S

Not GTG ncsoftball17 is ngtg

Paid first, got shipping info. Bat was shipped in tube, taped ends, arrived at my house with a contents missing lable from post office. Asking price was paid for bat. Asked for refund, things didnt seem right. Imidietly filed with Paypal, Paypal acct wasnt his, got called a theif, and papal acct...
  9. S

GTG dish005 is gtg

Great guy to deal with. Trade went well. Second time dealing with dish005.
  10. S

GTG chippolk13 is gtg

Good deal, purchased bat from him. shipped quick and packaged well.
  11. S

GTG built4cubanlynx is gtg

Good guy to deal with. Trade went smooth.
  12. S

GTG iamrazzle21

Trade deal, gtg.
  13. S

GTG imago dei is gtg

Local trade great person to deal with.
  14. S

GTG samurai is gtg

Shipped quick and packed very well. Thanks for the the glove.
  15. S

GTG tigers112105 is gtg

Great to deal with.
  16. S

Any play in base path.

I was umping the field in a tourney last weekend and a play came up. Batter hits a grounded down the 1b line. First basemen comes up to field the ball. At the point of fielding the ball a minor bumping occurs. Didn't really effect the play, neither person appeared to do any thing intentionally...
  17. S

Swagger = Thunder chicken!

Took my swagger out of the wrapper after trade deal was finally complete. Very stiff feeling bat. I got it in a 26, I have a 26 oz phenix and 27oz rd28 to compare it to. Out of the wrapper I was impressed. I hit the phenix pretty well as well as the rd. With out many swings on it it was...
  18. S

trade deadlines

So a party doesn't follow threw on there end of the deal. I'm sitting here with three bats I won't swing because the deal hasnt been completed by the other party. How long and how many extensions are to be given to be reasonable before saying screw it and just undoing the deal.
  19. S

trade practice questions

Just have a question as to how often this sort of thing happens. Trade deal is made, I would say I sent approx 30 pics of bats from every angle that was requested of me. I have no problem doing this because i want the other person to know exactly what they are getting and make sure all of there...
  20. S

For Trade 27 oz rd for salvos

I'm looking for two 27 oz salvos. One niw and one used let me know what you have. Also if some one has a decent og extended or og flex in 27 I would consider it too. Pics are here its the one with out the og grip, has the endcap scratches/cracks in the last pic...