Not GTG ncsoftball17 is ngtg

sophat34

<font color="blue">Bat bringer...</font>
Paid first, got shipping info. Bat was shipped in tube, taped ends, arrived at my house with a contents missing lable from post office. Asking price was paid for bat. Asked for refund, things didnt seem right. Imidietly filed with Paypal, Paypal acct wasnt his, got called a theif, and papal acct holder refused refund. Paypal decided in my favor and refunded my money. With out Paypal I would have been sol.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Paid first, got shipping info. Bat was shipped in tube, taped ends, arrived at my house with a contents missing lable from post office. Asking price was paid for bat. Asked for refund, things didnt seem right. Imidietly filed with Paypal, Paypal acct wasnt his, got called a theif, and papal acct holder refused refund. Paypal decided in my favor and refunded my money. With out Paypal I would have been sol.

sounds like some shady **** going down, glad you got your money back

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Post the email address and the name of the person who's pp account it was please...so the rest of us can be on the lookout

sophat34

The tube was shipped with a bat in it, did some math when i was at the post office doing the legwork trying to do what I could to recover the bat. It's just the way things were handled after the fact where Things went down hill quickly. Glad I added the fees instead of gifting. Apparently the paypal belongs to some one on the board who claims to have over 200 deals on here. [email protected] is the Paypal

bmurph

Addicted to Softballfans
The tube was shipped with a bat in it, did some math when i was at the post office doing the legwork trying to do what I could to recover the bat. It's just the way things were handled after the fact where Things went down hill quickly. Glad I added the fees instead of gifting. Apparently the paypal belongs to some one on the board who claims to have over 200 deals on here. [email protected] is the Paypal

if you search that email address in the selling forum you will see who that email/paypal is linked to

SESC1001

FSU Nation

If everything is accurate what you are stating, this should NGTG thread. The bat should of been fully insured by seller. Once the bat arrived with bat missing & buyer provided proof, the seller deals with USPS with insurance claim. Seller didn't insure the bat, that is his fault and you get refund period!

sophat34

That was my interpretation of the guidelines here. I can post the pics from the shipping tube with the received with out contents lable if that helps any one. Brittle tape and tubes don't work, use staples, or a box. Every thing is now done and I got my refund threw Paypal, it was the tough **** attitude that really pissed me off. Esp when it seemed like I was the only one trying to get the bat back from usps. Just an unplesant experience. I've had a lot of good ones here though.

AJ22

Super Moderator
That was my interpretation of the guidelines here. I can post the pics from the shipping tube with the received with out contents lable if that helps any one. Brittle tape and tubes don't work, use staples, or a box. Every thing is now done and I got my refund threw Paypal, it was the tough **** attitude that really pissed me off. Esp when it seemed like I was the only one trying to get the bat back from usps. Just an unplesant experience. I've had a lot of good ones here though.

Please post the picture of the tube with an address and the label saying 'delivered with missing contents'.

We need proof when we are calling out members .. glad paypal issued you your refund. As I told you though via a pm, the missing content label is key.

sophat34

IMAG0248.jpg

There it is, if another view is required let me know.
IMAG0243.jpg

The tube as it was and where it was when delivered.

Brackett

Getting to old for this
It was my PayPal dude treated me like crap. I didn't know who he was or had his name on the board. My buddy is a cop and I knew he shipped the bat. I never pulled the money out of the account cause I knew he was going to get refunded. But since he treated me like I was stealing from Him so i let PayPal take care of the refund. I never had a bad DEAl on this board beside me loosing 74 bucks I ate since I sent as gift. But like i said of u treat people good thing will be Aotearoa smoother . Last thing im trying to do it hurt my credit on here. But I learned another lesson,dont let friends use ur PayPal.

Five-Four

Addicted to Softballfans
Its not an issue if he shipped it or not, the fact is that he received the tube with out the contents. Once he showed proof of it, you should have refunded the money since it was your paypal that it went to. Then you take it up with your friend. Especially since the money ment nothing to you it was just in your account.

It was my PayPal dude treated me like crap. I didn't know who he was or had his name on the board. My buddy is a cop and I knew he shipped the bat. I never pulled the money out of the account cause I knew he was going to get refunded. But since he treated me like I was stealing from Him so i let PayPal take care of the refund. I never had a bad DEAl on this board beside me loosing 74 bucks I ate since I sent as gift. But like i said of u treat people good thing will be Aotearoa smoother . Last thing im trying to do it hurt my credit on here. But I learned another lesson,dont let friends use ur PayPal.

as said above. before it even got to this, once he proved he didn't get a bat, but an empty tube, you should have refunded him his money. why you let a friend use your account is beyond me. it's your email associated with the account therefore you're responsible. if you would have taken care of your business and took care of things asap your name and rep wouldn't have a red flag on it. quit being a baby and own up to it. stop using the excuse that he said you were stealing from him so you let paypal take care of the refund. be a man, own up to it and take care of your business. it's your business because it's your rep at stake.

who cares if your buddy's a cop??? what does that have to do with shipping a tube?? people wives and gf's ship tubes and bats go missing. because he's a cop that takes precedence or something? i don't believe that you and your cop buddy didn't talk before he shipped and you being a upstanding board member didn't advise your cop buddy how to ship...especially to use insurance and not a tube.

Last edited:

sophat34

I will be happy to post the emails if you like, all of them. Yes I did treat you like you took my money after you refused to refund it and called me a thief. I was decent and a polite to begin this deal. Then I got pissed when I felt like I was getting screwed.

sophat34

Here they are
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, July 31, 2011 10:16:42 AM
Subject:

Dude WTf are u doing why are u asking or a refund..

To: kyle brackett <[email protected]>;
Subject: Re:
Sent: Mon, Aug 1, 2011 4:14:12 AM

because the box got here empty. I didn't pack it, i didn't ship it. I paid for a bat and i didn't get it. so I am asking for a refund. get me a bat, and you get the money. this was gone over with your friend who shipped it. Next time make sure its packed properly and not in a tube. By the way a wtf will get you no where. A little courtesy goes along way, esp when im the one getting screwed. I would appreciate the refund sooner than later.

Ryan

Sent: Mon, August 1, 2011 4:19:15 AM
Subject: Re: Re:

I know softball fans better then him and Im sure u do too. He just used my account to get the money from u bat was a friend of Ares I know this isn't ur problem but I know Brandon ship the bat and it was taped good. I dont know u and just as easy u could have gotten bat and said u got a empty box so u can get money and a free bat..

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

To: kyle brackett <[email protected]>;
Sent: Mon, Aug 1, 2011 9:36:46 PM

whats your phone number, I will text you the pic I took of the box as it was delivered. I talked to my post office supervisor and she talked to the delivery girl, she confirmed that the box was empty when it was put in to her truck. Have any of you even attempted to contact the post office down there to see what you can do? I have done more than my part in this. The box was not sealed properly. Those tubes are ment for staples, End of story. Read on the board if you dont believe me. shipping in tubes with tape is just asking for problems. Its pretty clear in looking at the tube as well. accusing me of stealing the bat is a pretty ****ty move on your part. I paid ahead of receiving the bat and now see that it was clearly a mistake. I have plenty of feed back on the board, and have been talking to who ever shipped the bat. I ask that you refund the money from the paypal claim and if the bat shows up I have no problem paying for it again, as long as its not broken I could really care less if the wrapper is on it. I am guessing that if it went threw usps with out a box it got beat up. I am doing my part its time for you to do yours.

From kyle heading isnt on this one

Im not saying ur lying but u saying I ship a empty box is saying im lying to u so its about the same thing.. I dont know why he used a tube I agree I never used them but if u wanted insurance u should have paid for it. While u talked him down to 175 I would have asked to add shipping and gladly paid the extra 2 bucks.. believe me I been on softball fans for 5 year over 200 deals. Some Rocky some great. I even since a bat to Mike in a real box and they told me it never showed up.. bought a bat for 70 bucks and I never got a refund either.. I personally dont have ur money I never pulled it out of my accounts so PayPal is holding it till we Slove it..it Brandon want to refund the From:

"Rsopha" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"kyle brackett" <[email protected]>

I didnt say you shipped and em,pty box, I said it was packed improperly. The box got to my door with out a cap in it. I took the pics and offerd to send them to you. Thats your problem, not mine because I cant control how you pack my bat can i? I paid asking price, I didnt haggle. every bat i ship I insure to cover my own ass. This is quite ridiculous. I could care less if you never got your refund in your prior deals, I'm not one of them and if you think I am going to go away your mistaken. I have been reasonable and tried to be helpful. Some one down there did a ****ty job packing the bat and they are responsible for the loss of the bat, its on who ever packed it. I want my money back!money he will tell me.

Sent: Tue, August 2, 2011 7:09:30 AM

Like I said before u be rude and yell and scream all u want. U could have contacted before u put the PayPal claim in. The money is no longer in the account. Now we must way till PayPal here's both side and decides what to do.

From me again no heading

The number i have 2524553063 who evers number it is was contacted and sent the pic of the box as soon as I got home to find it that day, before I went in to the house. Rude? really? I have been professional in handling this matter, and have actually done all I can to try and get the bat recovered from usps. What have you done? other than call me a theif? Has any one down there even called the post office? yes I filed the claim with paypal after talking to who evers number that is, I am covering my ass and from the way this has gone im doing it with good reason.

Sent: Tue, August 2, 2011 11:06:23 AM

Like I said it up to PayPal now.. and no all u have done is point the finger.. anyone could have opened the box's took bat out then take a pic so that does nothing. Just text Brandon I got nothing to Do with it

"Rsopha" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
your right I did point the finger at a piss poor packing job. usps confirms my story that the box was delivered here empty. ok now what? get your head out of your ass and be a decent person. I am tired of dealing with your little ***** ass attitude. Why the hell have neither of you answered me about cheking with the post office? or did you run out of excuses for ****ing me over. Get off your ass and do something about it. because its your pay pal acct and your the one whos going to end up forking over the cash when time runs out.

This sender is DomainKeys verified
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

U better not forget who ur talking to mother ****er. I can careless about ur ***** ass. Ur big and behind That key board.. I didn't make the Deal with u and I didn't ship the bat..so ur little crying ass can take that up with the cell phone number u got.. PayPal will contact me if they got any question as for u ur only making things worse on ur self. Plz take up any issue with Brandon the guy you dealt with... or PayPal..it wasn't my job to contact my USPS. It was u and Brandon.

And thats when I stopped

Last edited:

IKnowNothing

Addicted to Softballfans
the old "you should have paid extra for insurance if you wanted it line" .... almost as classic as "my wife/gf shipped it for me".

sophat34

so now seeing this, should ngtg feed back be left for mr brackett as well? Wondering what you guys think.

Plz take up any issue with Brandon the guy you dealt with... or PayPal..it wasn't my job to contact my USPS. It was u and Brandon.
i like this one. kyle brackett is automatically cleared from the deal because he did not make the deal. it was ONLY his account that was used. hahahaha. that's great. poor kyle didn't do anything wrong. his hands are clean. poor kyle brackett.

NCsoftball17

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes it was fixed, he received a full refund and what you're seeing on emails doesn't include the texts that were sent to me. Yes I should have put the bat in a box and now I know that but this guy was a prick from the start, he's no ****ing saint like he claims. I'm sorry the bat was lost but I'm the one out of $175 so stop bitching, you have your money back. If you don't want to deal with me because of this that is fine, I'll swing what I've got. Since this I've had several deals go great and don't mind shipping first. I'm no where near as shady as this dude wants me to sound. Thanks