trade deadlines

sophat34

<font color="blue">Bat bringer...</font>
So a party doesn't follow threw on there end of the deal. I'm sitting here with three bats I won't swing because the deal hasnt been completed by the other party. How long and how many extensions are to be given to be reasonable before saying screw it and just undoing the deal.

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
So a party doesn't follow threw on there end of the deal. I'm sitting here with three bats I won't swing because the deal hasnt been completed by the other party. How long and how many extensions are to be given to be reasonable before saying screw it and just undoing the deal.

get sbf invovled....pm aj22:D

sophat34

I'm trying to be as reasonable as possible. Giving the guy time to make things right. Started out as my first trade, since that started I've done two more and haven't had an issue. Although I just had a ****ing tube show up empty and refusal of refund... Well see how everything shakes out

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
send one more pm to the guy giving him a deadline....say by friday...so you can swing the bats on the wknd.....:D

AJ22

Super Moderator
I is confused ..

Timeframe and giving exact details of the trade are important in determining what should and shouldn't be done.

However, there is no reason why an agreed deal can not be taking care of within a timely matter after the agreement was made. I'd say 10 days is more than enough time. Most agreed deals that involve paying and shipping out something do not go more than 7 days.

Country35

Banned User
yes, we need to hear what the agreement was.....did he ever send any tracking info or anything like that?

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I'm trying to be as reasonable as possible. Giving the guy time to make things right. Started out as my first trade, since that started I've done two more and haven't had an issue. Although I just had a ****ing tube show up empty and refusal of refund... Well see how everything shakes out

Details plaease.

AJ22

Super Moderator
sbf is on the case! good luck op.....

Not on the case ..

Just giving an opinion what should or shouldn't be done here.

As for the empty box, not sure why its important to know details of that deal as thats not what this thread is about.

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
Not on the case ..

Just giving an opinion what should or shouldn't be done here.

As for the empty box, not sure why its important to know details of that deal as thats not what this thread is about.

cmon AJ....your the man when it comes to this....you volunteer way to much time to fix these when other mods can throw you a bone and help you out more.....we all see it.....

sophat34

Waiting on receipts. One was supposed to be in with the bats, one was supposed to be emailed yesterday. After I questioned as to where they were when they weren't in the box I got the "mailed it today" three days after the bats were shipped. Had i been notified prior wouldn't have been a big deal. This was thurs. Didn't get an email, text, or any other kind of update. Still no receipts. I figure I will give him another day or two for the one in the mail, but there really isn't an excuse for not getting the email one today.