Search results

1. K

For Sale Novak Custom Kip Gloves ($125 Special) Guarantee

Ryan, I find it interesting that you want to vent in the forums over a matter that you and I have been dealing with. Since you do, I guess I'll let everyone know exactly what is going on. Anyhow, your glove had an attempted delivery on June 22nd. That is 4 weeks after you ordered it and...
  2. K

Novak Kip Glove (Who has placed an order)

Gentlemen, Please spread the word that the promotion officially expires at the end of the month. In addition, there is no more 6 week guarantee for the last 10 days. We are absolutely slammed with orders from being on the road all summer and are working hard to get them out as fast as...
  3. K

Gentlemen, Please spread the word that the promotion officially expires at the end of the month. In addition, there is no more 6 week guarantee for the last 10 days. We are absolutely slammed with orders from being on the road all summer and are working hard to get them out as fast as...
  4. K

Contest! -New Novak Logo for 3 FREE Gloves

Gentlemen, Thanks again for your participation and all of your awesome entries. There were so many amazing entries that made this a difficult decision. Nonetheless, the winner will be announced this evening by 7pm PST on our website. If you're the winning selection, we will contact you...
  5. K

Hey guys! So far, so good. We have received some awesome entires and are really excited about the possibilities. As you know, today is the last day to submit your entries. We will be accepting entries until 12AM tonight. Good luck!
  6. K

For Sale Contest! -New Novak Logo for 3 FREE Gloves

Gentlemen, So far, so good on some of the entries. I wanted to update the details. I have learned that you may enter an unlimited number of entries. Again, good luck!
  7. K

For Sale Contest! -New Novak Logo for 3 FREE Gloves

Okay! Here's the deal. We're currently running a contest for a new Novak logo. We feel as though it's time for a makeover of the existing Novak logo to something more creative, exciting and modern. If you are a graphic artist or a creative person, feel free to enter. Whoever submits the...
  8. K

Okay! Here's the deal. We're currently running a contest for a new Novak logo. We feel as though it's time for a makeover of the existing Novak logo to something more creative, exciting and modern. If you are a graphic artist or a creative person, feel free to enter. Whoever submits the...
  9. K

Ryan, You do indeed pay the same shipping costs as the US customers. However, please keep in mind that it costs us 3 times as much to ship to canada as it does most US states. Nonetheless, we do not pass that cost along to you. We eat it. Again, please email customer service so we can...
  10. K

I talked to customer service and your glove was indeed sent out about a month ago. I can not tell you why you have not received it yet, but it was definitely sent. We even posted a picture of your glove almost 5 weeks ago. Everyone, if there are any issues or concerns, PLEASE email Billy...
  11. K

Hey guys! I've been out of town for the last week and will continue to be out of town for 2 more weeks. Therefore, it will be more difficult to respond to your pm's as quick as usual. However, I posted a few more randoms. I know a lot of you want me to post your gloves, but this is all I...
  12. K

As of now, we do not have that as an option. The palm color must be 1 color.
  13. K

Novak Kip Glove (Who has placed an order)

Sorry! You'll have it next week!
  14. K

Here's a little perspective for those of you that are trying these gloves for the first time. 1. They are made of the finest kip leather in the United States. Therefore, they have an extremely tight grain and are extremely light weight. 2. Being light weight is the #1 requirement of all...
  15. K

Gentlemen, Here are some more random pics of gloves from the next shipment due to arrive next week. If your glove wasn't in the first wave, it's more than likely it will be in the 2nd wave of gloves due to arrive next week. We will package the 2nd shipment and send out no later than Thursday!
  16. K

1. The fire is definitely closer to a bright orange. 2. If you're looking for a natural / tan color, I would recommend the cream or light gold color. It just depends on which color you prefer. 3, Mustard yellow is the closest to the yellow you're looking for. Hopefully this helps!
  17. K

Gentlemen, The labels are being printed tonight and tomorrow because the gloves are arriving from our factory tomorrow evening. Once they're in, they'll be packaged and sent out first thing on Thursday. This should give you a better timeline. If you haven't received your confirmation yet...
  18. K

We should have most everything packaged and shipped out to you on Thursday which means you guys should start receiving them anywhere from Friday to Monday/Tuesday.
  19. K

okay! last random for a while! Enjoy!