For Sale Novak Custom Kip Gloves ($125 Special) Guarantee

shockfinder

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you specify open back? or does it default to that.. ?

I need open back, just assumed that's what they were since that's what the glove pic looked like..

I think you had to specify if you wanted something other than open back...should be gtg for you. At least I hope so...I'm in the same boat.

Ready to pull the trigger but three questions on color:

1) What is the difference between 'fire' and orange? I like orange but if 'fire' is REALLY bright orange then I would go for that for the web. It's hard to tell from the photos on the site.

2) What color leather is closest to natural or tan? Chocolate brown?

3) What color is closest to yellow (dark gold, light gold, or mustard)?

Thanks a lot. :)

rjp217

Beer Me
I have not received tracking, even though people who ordered after me have. I am not worried though. In the last deal I never got a notification either. It just showed up one day

I ordered the same day as you, 5/9 and haven't received tracking either.

Did you specify open back? or does it default to that.. ?

I need open back, just assumed that's what they were since that's what the glove pic looked like..

Should be open back unless specified as closed.... just an fyi, im bringing your glove to Everett tonight if you're there, if not ill leave it with Cy ;)

vlad4040

Addicted to Softballfans

1) What is the difference between 'fire' and orange? I like orange but if 'fire' is REALLY bright orange then I would go for that for the web. It's hard to tell from the photos on the site.

Zipperking ordered a black glove using both the fire + orange. You can find his post of pics at the bottom of this page:

Beauty Novak

If you message, he'll likely send you a photo of the palm (which he did in Fire). You can see the contrast with the orange lacings.

Craig

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
I ordered the same day as you, 5/9 and haven't received tracking either.

Should be open back unless specified as closed.... just an fyi, im bringing your glove to Everett tonight if you're there, if not ill leave it with Cy ;)

Oh ok, I'm prob gonna be there.. if I'm not try and get it to box (but cy is fine too)..

Already had 5 games this week and have 2 more before the weeks over (not including tonight) so I'm possibly gonna bail tonight if they already have 10..

kavon90

Outstanding Bad Dealer

2) What color leather is closest to natural or tan? Chocolate brown?

3) What color is closest to yellow (dark gold, light gold, or mustard)?

1. The fire is definitely closer to a bright orange.
2. If you're looking for a natural / tan color, I would recommend the cream or light gold color. It just depends on which color you prefer.
3, Mustard yellow is the closest to the yellow you're looking for.

Hopefully this helps!

rjp217

Beer Me
Oh ok, I'm prob gonna be there.. if I'm not try and get it to box (but cy is fine too)..

Already had 5 games this week and have 2 more before the weeks over (not including tonight) so I'm possibly gonna bail tonight if they already have 10..

Will do.....

rjp217

Beer Me
Anyone get their glove yet? My is enroute but without a tracking number..... I did get a sneak preview though :rolleyes:

kavon90

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Gentlemen,

Here are some more random pics of gloves from the next shipment due to arrive next week. If your glove wasn't in the first wave, it's more than likely it will be in the 2nd wave of gloves due to arrive next week. We will package the 2nd shipment and send out no later than Thursday!

photobucket_148.jpg

photobucket_144.jpg

photobucket_143.jpg

photobucket_142.jpg

photobucket_141.jpg

photobucket_136.jpg

photobucket_139.jpg
photobucket_108.jpg

photobucket_138.jpg

photobucket_121.jpg

B225

Addicted to Softballfans
Gentlemen,

Here are some more random pics of gloves from the next shipment due to arrive next week. If your glove wasn't in the first wave, it's more than likely it will be in the 2nd wave of gloves due to arrive next week. We will package the 2nd shipment and send out no later than Thursday!

photobucket_136.jpg

The anticipation is worse now that I know I'll have it sooner than expected, but it looks good.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn that chocolate and cream did turn out nice. Now I know at least.

How about randomly posting #720. Im betting not many people chose the I-Trap. This would be a good time to showcase it....Hehehe

shockfinder

Addicted to Softballfans
The chocolate and cream I web is mine! Hurry up! Wish I had gotten the wrist.cream too, but its pretty. Best color combo...a.lot of us went that way it looks.

bradblah

Weeeeee
The chocolate and cream I web is mine! Hurry up! Wish I had gotten the wrist.cream too, but its pretty. Best color combo...a.lot of us went that way it looks.

The original one I made up was the choc/cream but I pitch fast pitch and was concerned about people calling it out bc of the cream color...I had to avoid all whites/grays/yellows just to be safe.

Definitely is pretty though.