Search results

1. Pete D

Teams In and Around N Carolina

There is a new player moving to the Durham area (I believe - has a house there) that will be looking to play some ball. He's mid 40's (not sure if over 45) hits the ball hard, long, smart, and well with oppo power (righty)....plays most positions - plays smart and agressive with good speed for a...
  2. Pete D

We all Break Bats - This Will Help Not To

This is a buddy of mine. We are both bat destroyers - but this might help.....
  3. Pete D

Other Hop Step?

A couple of buddies were playing in a Championship fastpitch game today..... The opposing pitcher would wind up then deliver - but as he left the rubber he'd thrust forward in the air land on his back foot and stepping to deliver the pitch ending up a good 3-5 feet in front of the pitching...
  4. Pete D

What Was Your - I Shouldn't Have Done That Moment On The Field

The altercation thread got me thinking (yes - it does happen from time to time) about the moments we've reacted and done something on purpose that we've later regretted. I'm older now so I've mellowed a tad but have a good number of these. Fortunately I've never lost - mostly been the peacemaker...
  5. Pete D

Why Can't Co-ed Softball Have It's Own Forum Category

Title says it all. Why can't co-ed softball have it's own designation like Fast Pitch. Modified, etc do. The needs and substance of the game are different as well as the strategies, ego's, etc. Let the Co-ed heros have their own heading/forum/category. They can be as serious as they wish...
  6. Pete D

Biggest Glove Made ????

Just went through a box of stuff that I had shipped. I had 2 Nakona gloves in the box and one was the 15" glove. Lightly broken in - but I went to the Rawlings 14" 6 finger glove because it's more palm centric (less top heavy) and easier to field a position (+ other reasons that make the glove...
  7. Pete D

Something To Think About - Serious

After responding to the seizure thread (I knew what would have been needed in this instance - family member). I started thinking about how prepared I was for the injuries, emergencies, incidents, etc. that take place. If I remember correctly about 5 years ago in the associations I play - I...
  8. Pete D

More Swing Pics

http://clipnation.com/ultimate-golf-fail-compilation/
  9. Pete D

Your Swing Video

http://clipnation.com/ultimate-baseball-fail-compilation?icid=mens%7Cmoreon%7Clink
  10. Pete D

Crazycanuck - A Man To Trust

Just completed a bat trade with crazycanuck and all went well. The bat was exactly as described and very pleasant and a stand up guy to work with. Hope to see him on the diamond (good guy). Thanks, Pete D