Search results

1. Hihbidty

For Sale Entourage PocketEdge 7" dual screen android tablet and eReader.

Entourage PocketEdge 7" dual screen android tablet and eReader. Item is in like new condition. This tablet has 1.2Ghz processor. 4gb internal memory, wi-fi and blue tooth, camera, regular size USB port for thumb drives, microSD card reader, USB to PC connection, and a 6 inch 16 shades of gray...
  2. Hihbidty

New BP Vid

Oh goodie a video of a douche who can hit an oversized ball moving at 10 miles per hour.. Color me impressed
  3. Hihbidty

GTG petersen302

Traded a HP Touchpad for a Laptop TY Sir
  4. Hihbidty

For Sale HP TouchPad 32GB - Sealed in Box

Hey It is much better than the alternative.. Could have been my **** :)
  5. Hihbidty

I like WebOS pretty smooth. Needs more apps though.. Android has 250,000+ apps Ipad has 100,000+ apps WebOS 8,000+ apps
  6. Hihbidty

For Sale/Trade Looking to Trade HP Touchpad 16gb NIB for Archos 5 32gb NIB

LMK if anyone can complete this trade I will trade you one, Brand new NIB HP Touchpad 16gb with 50GB FREE ONLINE CLOUD STORAGE You will trade me one Archos 5 NIB 32gb <--- needs to be this for the hardware I am looking for.
  7. Hihbidty

Check ebay completed items This piece of junk that will be running Android soon as well as WebOS is selling like hotcakes. The hardware in this tablet is actually built quite well. Dual core snapdragon processor that can be overclocked to 1.7ghz. Will be a decent tablet once the ice cream...
  8. Hihbidty

LTB LTB HP TouchPad!!

16gb or 32gb?
  9. Hihbidty

LTB LTB HP TouchPad!!

Yep :)
  10. Hihbidty

Minnesota ASA players....comment please.

What is ASA?
  11. Hihbidty

Minnesota sports

WTF happened? Vikings finished last Twins are in last place Timberwolves were worst in the league. The Wild, our best team of the 4 major sports, was only a few games over .500 and out of the playoffs.
  12. Hihbidty

Bonds guilty....

If he was not a pro athlete would they have even bothered?
  13. Hihbidty

For Sale Who needs a 35mm camera?

I have a whole bunch of Pentax ZX-M 35mm cameras with a 28~90mm zoon lens and soft case $60 shipped pm me if interested
  14. Hihbidty

Price Check OG Miken Velocite 34/27oz

Once they are broken in there is no need for any other stick.
  15. Hihbidty

RIP Miken Velocit-E 2.0

My current OG Velo.. SICK SICK SICK!
  16. Hihbidty

Price Check OG Miken Velocite 34/27oz

I have owned several of these bats, and paid anywhere from $60-200 for mine. You may want to hang on to it. These bats are the sickest of the sick when they start to spider web. They will last a while like this too.. This one is from last year and she is still going strong.. Legal in USSSA...
  17. Hihbidty

Adams takes Fisher over Vy

**** that he is nothing more than a glorified Tavaris Jackson