Search results

1. Madsunz

LTB general purpose glove

Take it easy on me - coming back from ten year retirement to play with some old work buddies in a beer league, one night a week. Looking for a 12" to 12.5" glove of decent quality (good leather, not wrecked). Open to brands/models. Prefer open back, care zero about color, lacing, or anything...
  2. Madsunz

BBCOR bat(s) - 32/29

Hey guys, long time no post. Looking to pick up a BBCOR bat or two. Son is in HS ball now. Looking for something fairly priced. Thinking about 915/916/917 Prime or a CF8/CF Zen - really looking for a balanced 32/29. I seldom come on here. Email at [email protected] for quicker response or...
  3. Madsunz

Need jerseys for a baseball association (~175 jerseys)

Good afternoon, I'm back again looking for uniform tops for our traveling baseball association. We are looking to do a two button or full button shirt. Here are the details: 1. We will have approximately 175 shirts ordered (could be up to 200) 2. We strongly prefer names on the back...
  4. Madsunz

Baseball association order...button jerseys

Looking for some quotes (and sample pictures) of companies that can make fair priced full or partial button jerseys for youth baseball. I'm going to need to order 175 - 250 of them. Would like a quote. Please send to Madsunz (at) yahoo - dot - com if this is something your company is...
  5. Madsunz

For Sale Electronics Garage Sale

I have a number of things that my kids no longer use that I need to just get rid of. See below for pictures, condition, pricing, etc. Money will go back to my kids (on the stuff they bought). PM me with any questions you may have (or email me at my [email protected] (that is Madsunz, not...
  6. Madsunz

Need quotes for traveling baseball league jerseys (youth)

See this thread for details... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1236003
  7. Madsunz

Need quotes for traveling baseball league jerseys (youth)

Looking for emailed quotes from any dye sub companies interested in doing approximately 160 uniforms. Partials (white or gray body) with colored sleeves, etc. is fine (cost is important, but we want quality not garbage). There will be a fairly simple design (TBD) on the front, numbers and...
  8. Madsunz

For Sale NIW COD Modern Warfare 3 for PS3

New in wrapper copy of COD MW3 for PS3. Looking for $30 shipped Paypal as a gift SOLD for $25. Send Paypal to Madsunz-at-yahoo-dot-com Thanks, Jay
  9. Madsunz

For Sale Firstbase Mitt - youth/teen NWOT

TPX H2SLFB first baseman's mitt. Glove is new without tags. Purchased in December for $91 and change. Glove was in the bag for 1/2 the season and my son never played first. He pitched, caught, and played left side of the IF. Just bought a new Global Elite catchers mitt so need to sell this...
  10. Madsunz

For Sale 13.5" Worth Liberty Advanced H-web

Glove was used for two seasons, replaced by an A2000. I kept it in my bag the last year, but it hasn't been used. Could be cleaned up a little, but it is fairly clean. Broken in thumb to ring finger. Glove is maroon, grey, and white. Pics below. Looking for $80 shipped Paypal (gifted) SOLD...
  11. Madsunz

For Sale Some baseball stuff (youth bats, a couple gloves)

I have a few things I want to get rid of. Would prefer Paypal payment as a gift, will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance. Bats: Easton LCN11 Stealth - 30/17, used in good shape, returnable - $65 shipped SOLD Easton LCN11 Stealth - 31/18, used in good shape, returnable - $65 shipped SOLD...
  12. Madsunz

For Sale/Trade Couple baseball gloves

I have a couple baseball gloves I need to move. Open to trades for a 12" - 12.5" glove, in similar condition (near new, close to broken in, etc.) 1. TPX H2 SLFB - 12.25" first baseman's mitt, cut for younger players, excellent glove for 10+ year old. My son will be playing more catcher and...
  13. Madsunz

LTB Combat B2 youth bat 30/18 - 31/21

Looking for a decent deal (reasonably priced) Combat B2 31/21 (have a lighter one). Thanks...
  14. Madsunz

LTTF Decent used softball glove (12.5" - 13.0")

Not picky on the make/model, want something decent, in good used condition. Have a buddy at church that is going to start playing ball and he was going to use an autographed Kirby Puckett glove. I can't see him do it, so I am offering up some of the stuff I have to try to trade for something...
  15. Madsunz

For Sale Some new baseball gear

The bats are all good for the next two years in USSSA. If you play in house leagues, the bats should be fine for a while (if we play our in house league here there are no bat restrictions). The Stealth is currently Little League approved. Gloves 1. TPX Omaha Pro 11.75" h-web - new, $50...
  16. Madsunz

For Sale Liberty Advanced, Easton Kip, TPX gloves for sale

Gloves 1. TPX Omaha Pro 11.75" h-web - new, $50 shipped SOLD 2. Worth Liberty Advanced 11.5" tartan web - new, black/white, $75 shipped 3. Wilson A2000 11.5" reinforced h-web - SOLD 4. Easton Premier Pro Kip 11.75" single post - $65 shipped SOLD Prices are firm, shipped USPS Priority...
  17. Madsunz

LTB Ipod Touch...

Looking for the best deal on a good/great condition iPod Touch. Long story short, my wife and daughter bumped into one another causing my wife's phone and my son's iPod Touch to fall on the floor, both breaking. My son had saved his money for a long time to buy the Touch and is crushed. I...
  18. Madsunz

For Sale Sprint HTC Evo Shift for sale (4 days old)

Just got this phone as a warranty replacement for the same model (previous phone ended up with signal problems). Very nice and fast 4G phone. Along with the Samsung Epic, this is the best Sprint phone with a keyboard (I don't use it much, but it is very nice). I have the original box and...
  19. Madsunz

For Sale 27 oz SRV3 for sale only

Decided to sell if I can get a decent price for it. I have hit a SCN9 for years, and don't plan to get rid of it (yet). Don't play enough ball anymore to warrant keeping all of the nice stuff I have. Would like to sell for $165 shipped SOLD!. Bat has approximately 700 swings (a lot of that...
  20. Madsunz

For Sale Almost new OG Worth Liberty 13.5" H-web

The glove is almost new. It sat in my bag for the last two years, had a ball in it, catch (maybe) once, not broken in. See the pictures for condition. Glove is white with burgundy web and laces. IMO these are nicer leather than the Liberty Advance gloves, but I am keeping the LA because it...