Search results

1. B

Chicago new to area-looking

Hi all, New to Chicago area and looking for rec and tournament teams in need. I am in my early 50s and played at a high level for years in Florida. Have been out of action for about a year since moving to Chicago. I live in Edgewater, but will travel for league and anywhere for tourneys. DM me...
  2. B

Barcode

Guys I believe I know the answer, but I'm doubting myself. Does the 2016 Freak Black have a barcode sticker on it??
  3. B

New Jak'd Signature Series...

two piece just arrived!! can't wait to get out and swing it. If nothing else its a good looking bat.
  4. B

OG titan batch code check

Is 248 serial code on an OG Titan a good batch code?
  5. B

For Sale Ipad Mini Non Retina 16GB Wifi

My wife wants something else so I am selling her lightly used iPad Mini, it is black bezel with box and charger. Always had the custom Zagg skin on the back since new. It will be reset to factory settings and find my iPad will be deactivated for the new owner. $240 delivered in the CONUS. Firm...
  6. B

For Sale CMA Music Festival Tickets, Nashville, TN

I have for sale only two 4 day passes to the 2014 CMA Music Festival in Nashville, TN on June 5-8. This complete package gains you access to festival areas for autograph sessions, photo ops, and all other activities as well as nightly access to LP Field, home of the NFLs Tennessee Titans, for...
  7. B

Demarini Jersey thread

I can't seem to find the thread where I signed up for a Full dye jersey buy in. Did it get removed?
  8. B

LTB Knobcuffs

I'm looking to buy 3-4 knob cuffs the originals. If you have them lying around and don't need them hit me up. Color doesn't matter ad used is fine just no tears or breakage. Thanks.
  9. B

For Trade Magellan GPS w/lifetime maps, traffic, bluetooth

This Magellan Roadmate model 3065T-LM is in mint plus condition I used it three times. It includes all boxes and paperwork, and has lifetime maps and traffic. It also has bluetooth built in so you can use it with your phone if your car doesn't have it. It has a current value of $115, so I am...
  10. B

For Sale Easton and Worth

26oz Worth 454 Mutant dual stamp, low swings, some normal bag scratches. Returnable, no papers. $SOLD to WhiteSE 28oz Synergy 2, very nice condition, good graphics, normal wear for a bat of this vintage. $65.00 delivered. Price includes delivery in the CONUS, payment by Paypal gifted...
  11. B

Cutting open a bat

If you were to cut open a bat, what saw blade would you use? I have a chop/miter saw, just wondering what blade would make the cleanest cut?
  12. B

For Sale/Trade Worth 454 Mutant 26oz

I bought this a couple months back and have no swung it so it is going. Great condition with taped grip and all association stamps. $80 delivered gifted Paypal CONUS or trade and cash(my end) for a Z2k 26oz end load ASA.
  13. B

For Sale Dri Fit jerseys

Hi all I purchased these two shirts from a fellow board member but they are too small for me so I'm passing them on for what I have in them. Size is XL but they run small. The only difference from the pic is that I have one red #24. $15 shipped paypal as gift. One left.
  14. B

Ft Lauderdale team needed

I am an experienced asset to any league or tournament team with no restrictions for night or weekend games. I pitch and play second, hit to all fields or with power depending on the situation. I could go on but actions speak louder so contact me and we'll see. 954-892-2453 Brian.
  15. B

GTG Trent42 GTG

Fast shipping and great communication. Thanks Trent.
  16. B

Miken Superfreak 98

I need a Superfreak 98 ASAP! prefer 27 oz, but will consider 26. WR is ok, LMK. [email protected]
  17. B

For Sale 27oz FL Virus Plague

Handle retaped, less than 75 swings, has the "C" endcap, great bat. SOLD
  18. B

For Sale Easton SCN3 Synergy Flex 28oz

Bat has less than 50 swings, very little scratching around end cap, handle has been retaped. SOLD to Magicman34. Thank you for the interest.
  19. B

Studlutzy is G2G!!

Paid as he said, and deal went very smooth. I'd deal with him any time.
  20. B

Samsung Delve(Verizon) for trade...

I have an as new Samsung Delve touch screen phone with box that was only used by my meticulous EX-girlfriend for a short time before we broke up. The service is Alltel/Verizon, and would like to trade it for a no return Plague or a similiar bat 27 oz. LMK what you got, BD. Cash price is 55.00...