Search results

1. G

Wig Poppers 26oz

SOLD
  2. G

Wig Poppers 26oz

2x Like new condition 26oz Wig Poppers for sale 1. 50 Hits • Just BP no games • 207 compression 2. 100 Hits • BP + 3 games • 194 Compression $150/each • Shipped/Insured
  3. G

For Sale 26oz Wig Popper x 2 (Senior)

2 Like new condition 26oz Wig Poppers for sale 1. 50 Hits • Just BP no games • 207 compression 2. 100 Hits • BP + 3 games • 194 Compression $150/each • Shipped/Insured
  4. G

LTB 26 or 27oz 2021 (1pc) Red Genesis Balanced (Old Stamp)

NIW preferred but would consider good condition used • Shipped to Canada
  5. G

LTB Cell block Wig Popper

PM Sent
  6. G

Scx2 vs OG freak 2nd batches

I have a chance to get either one of these bats. same shape price close, I'm just wondering which one is better. Both confirmed second batches. I know I'm in the Easton section but any impartial opinions I would appreciate. Thanks
  7. G

FX700 Super Max and DC41 Feedback?

Fx has great distance and pop...usually around 50-100 hits in changes...mine out hit the DC psycho, mv1 and OG psycho with ease...insane exit speed (pop) also...but then it cracked at 300 hits. Durability is flat out poor on these things but it was a very hot bat for those 300 swings.
  8. G

DC Psycho Maxload weight question

Ive swung four different 26oz's and none have been under 26.75 onces on scale...
  9. G

Fx700 usssa

at that Price they are WELL worth it then with warrentee on it also...Do you like yours?
  10. G

Fx700 usssa

they get even more nasty too if they survive...not alot of love around here yet for them and price is still high cause they are new but they are the REAL DEAL...have one sitting at 500 hits or so and its insane...out doing my DC Psycho, OG Psycho, MV1 and Freak+ Easy...
  11. G

Drf 180 & 250

It doesnt say anything about DFR Technology anywhere on mikens site for the new Fx700 lines...Im sure they would put that up if it was in the bats...I have swung both the Balanced and the Maxload Utrip models and both felt stiff...not Flexy...Both were fantastic also...insane exit speed and...
  12. G

DC41 vs DC Psycho

where can you get a DC41 shipped 220 with Receipt?
  13. G

GTG ZIM is G2G

Fast shipping and great Communication...Thx Again
  14. G

DC41 Review with link to BP Comparison Footage

how big is the field your hitting on?...whats the Fence sitting at...shots look pretty deep...The Change in Sound from the start to 50 is crazy
  15. G

dc41 and freak 700

How is it with mush softballs?...the thing I really noticed is the stiff handle and less flex of the DC is smashing them...is the DC41 stiff also? or more flex?...we play with mostly .40 325's and .44 375's...
  16. G

dc41 and freak 700

wow...I dont know how I dont try the 41 now...ive used a 1000 hit Psycho and the DC had better distance and pop IMO...Could have been feel and comfort also...and your saying your 200ish hit 41 is killing the OG? :eek:
  17. G

dc41 and freak 700

I would say False...The 1000 cut super max OG is Amazing...but my 600+ (estimate) hit DC Psycho is Retarded...Sweet spot I would give to OG Psycho still, but pop and Distance is not as impressive IMO...Some Insane Distance with the DC Psycho...its why im so Tempted on the DC41!...is it the same...
  18. G

dc41 and freak 700

Does it kick the S**t out of the Freak+ then Also?...Ive Swung a 1000+ hit OG Psycho and Freak+ and both were Spitting Fire...I have DC Psycho and it crazy right now...so Tempted to Try DC41!
  19. G

help me out here

This thread should end here ^^^^^^^ lol, its perfectly said...First Batch is Above the rest, anyone saying 2nd or 3rd batch are better than the F+, Psycho Max, DC, LE and so on are basing it on preference not performance...because its simply un true.