Search results

1. bubba3689

New models compared to the Juice

i have been out of slowpitch for 7 or 8 years and started back playing. ive been using a juice for 10 plus year with god knows how many swings. well a few days ago it finally blew up. i was using a Juggernaut OTC then went to the juice. what new models do yall think will compare in feel to the...
  2. bubba3689

For Sale/Trade 27oz stadium

Right here it is http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1047321&highlight=stadium
  3. bubba3689

Showing of the Stadium

We had a ISA NIT tounry in Rock Hill, SC. We Placed second and i had to bust my butt to get back to take maternity pics with my girl and i had to show off the Stadium and the Vinci.
  4. bubba3689

For Sale 26oz Canadian OTC

Got a Canadian OTC here with about 400 hits if that on it. has normal ground and bag scratches. looking to get 120 obo only trade would be for a j2u would add cash if necessary
  5. bubba3689

Cartel Vs Stadium

So whats the big deffernce in the cartels and the stadium. if as feel thing or performance difference. I like my stadium but the barrel feels stiff for my liking.
  6. bubba3689

Green Stinger Ephedra

Anybody ever used or heard about Green Stinger ephedra. I was looking for somthing to kick start my weight loss. It seems to have good reviews. I ordered a green stinger and a black mamba sample pack. Ive started my portion contol and am only drinking water. Feel like my body is starting to...
  7. bubba3689

LTB miken mv1 balanced 26oz

jUst as The title states looking for a low hit with reciept of a non returnable
  8. bubba3689

For Sale/Trade 26oz canadian otc and 27oz juice

THe canadain has about 400 hits no webbing just ground and bag scratches. looking to get $150. The juice is a 27oz and has around 1500 hits on it. still feels solid looking to get 100 for it. will consider trades for either utrip enloaded sticks. but mostley looking for cash
  9. bubba3689

most comfortable cup/sliding shorts

i used a i think it was a silver XO cup during high school and lost it and went to a a under armour cup the one that looks like carbon fiber and its uncomfortable as hell. i also have AU compression shorts with cup pocket and they dont hold it in place very well and i constantly have to situate...
  10. bubba3689

For Sale Traxxas Stampede Brushless

i got a traxxas stampede With a castle creations sidewinder sv2 4600. Comes with castle link and is fully programable. has had about 15 packs run through it. comes with 5 lipo batterys w/ multi charger. 3 2s packs and 2 3s packs. has swampsawg tires. and ball bearings. needs a steering servo...
  11. bubba3689

college softball espn GA/TN

I was wondering if anybody noticed that they were swinging what looked like an scn3 og flex and a demarini the one .12 cl22
  12. bubba3689

GTG jperr77

gtg great communication now just gotta go get some swings on the stadium
  13. bubba3689

GTG jtodd

Got a mutant from him. Great guy to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping
  14. bubba3689

GTG mds1084

Great guy. Custom made me some south carolina baseball decals. Looks great
  15. bubba3689

GTG auk23

Great guy to deal with. Ast shippingf
  16. bubba3689

LTTF looking for nr worth, demarinis, miken

Looking for somthing new to try. Like a titans, mutants(camo or ressy), pyschos, j2 the one utrip. Looking for only utrips have a psp to trade or cash. Psp is here http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1030240. Just lmk lokking for almost any endloaded utrips I don't have
  17. bubba3689

the canadian otc

i just got a canadan otc. i have had a normal otc and i heath that the canadian versions were hotter. i also noticed that it has a J2 logo on it. is it just a repainted J2
  18. bubba3689

GTG Phil Stevens

Great guy to deal with and great communication. love the canadian otc thanks bud
  19. bubba3689

For Sale/Trade Psp 3000

Got a psp 3000 invisimals pack. Comes with memory stick, charger, marvel super heros, socom, Transformers and the invisimal game. Also come with a camera. Looking to get 120 for it all
  20. bubba3689

For Sale/Trade og ultra 27oz

ultra 1 27oz SOLD