Search results

1. S

Freak12 USSSA

if anyone can't hit with a freak12 try a different hobby!! bat is the best out there! coming from a guy who hasnt swung miken since the ultra..i was allways a easton / louisville guy.
  2. S

For Sale 27oz EL & 27oz bal NIW player models

nothing so they can't be returned hence the reason for the X
  3. S

hgh surge?

No don't waste your money
  4. S

Mizuno BlackOut Endload USSSA

They swing heavy and performance is fantastic the finish will spyder and very small chips will show up but who cares, the matte finish is very nice!.. I WISH they made a 12" barrell.....
  5. S

Name that Miken bat

best name for a bat ready!! Miken 0 gravity or Miken zero gravity either way and make it with something like a futuristic font.. you use a chrome color for the bat and for the words use black lettering !!!! remember when worth came out with the chrome supercell something like that type...
  6. S

For Sale/Trade Very sweet og extended

my og extended is 27oz no endcap wear about 50 swings.....27oz is in high demand....i wonder how much i could get for it
  7. S

27oz SCN15BH for sale -------P I X -------

it's allready gone :)
  8. S

Check your PM's :)
  9. S

Pm coming your way!
  10. S

For Sale or Trade. SCN12BH and SCN12

Check your PM's
  11. S

LTB '09 Easton Synergy plus Brett Helmer model

looking for 09 synergy plus BH (red bat) 12' barrell 26oz I would like it to be NIW or very new!!! PM me and if you have a used one please send pictures!!! thanks
  12. S

2010 NIW JH Mutant and Titan FS

PM sent ------------
  13. S

fs 2010 jeff hall mutant 27.5

PM sent --------------
  14. S

2 2010 Resmondo Mutants 27oz NIW

pm sent-----------
  15. S

DS plague 27oz

I just didn't like people coming on here calling me a scammer bull****ter etc.. Before even researching or knowing anything about those bats..
  16. S

DS plague 27oz

i hear ya about the deals, but how does anybody justify the easton prices Og's and others 350,375,400,450 the bat should walk up to the plate and hit for you but people pay it here...
  17. S

DS plague 27oz

thank you roundin :) dont' hate to say it bro, guys just want to fry people quickly.... now i will go a step farther and say i hit both bats and the first batch one's seems to perform much better and less durability, then the one i got last week.. Secondly i would never scam anyone nor...
  18. S

DS plague 27oz

thanks for the afternoon pissing match made work go by quicker.... hope you guys have a great weekend!
  19. S

DS plague 27oz

if there was a 1600 limited bat run i imagine you have one, look close theres a difference you dont see it then you dont have one.