Search results

1. vegasbird

GTG Glove from RI Hack

Quick shipping - Quick communication I can't wait to start playing with it. Should be this Friday If you need a glove hit him up. Thanks Randy!!
  2. vegasbird

LTB a couple bats

Hey guys I'm helping with a non-profit tournament and looking to buy a couple bats for a raffle. Need to be NIW but can be NR bats but I gotta budget to stick to. They have to be $100 or less. Here is the flyer incase anyone is in Vegas this week end.
  3. vegasbird

For Sale/Trade 26oz SB73V

This thing has sat in the bag for a while. Used on co-ed nights but not used often. About 200-250 hits and in great shape. Asking $190 or a trade towards a DC41.
  4. vegasbird

GTG Built4CubanLynx deal done

Bat was as he said it was and deal went well. Thanks Built4CubanLynx
  5. vegasbird

For Sale Iphone 3g

My wife is getting rid of her Iphone. It is in mint shape. From the first day she got it the phone has been kept in an otterbox. Comes with everything pictured and a car charger (not pictured). Price is $130.
  6. vegasbird

GTG kklene as you already know

Good Price and quick shipping everything you want. Background: Trying to find a bat for a team-mate and I asked alot of questions. Kklene was quick to answer and very patient with me. Last time I will by a bat for a buddy because the buddy made it harder than it needed to be. Thanks...
  7. vegasbird

GTG dropnbombs25

Quick shipping and easy to deal with!!!
  8. vegasbird

For Sale JH Mayhem

27.5oz JH Mayhem - about 3-400 hits. The bat is in good shape and has the Worth rattle. $120
  9. vegasbird

x25 Combatant of the year

I posted this in the feeback section but I also needed to share it here. This dude Rob (x25) is one of the best SBF's has to offer. This is how Combatants treat each other!!! I was looking for a little league bat for my son. This will be his first real bat and wanting a good one but I...
  10. vegasbird

GTG x25 is Crazy GTG

This dude Rob (x25) is one of the best SBF's has to offer. This is how Combatants treat each other!!! I was looking for a little league bat for my son. This will be his first real bat and wanting a good one but I did not want to spend alot doing it. x25 found a Combat B2 Da Bomb in his...
  11. vegasbird

Little Combat

Hey guys I'm getting my boy his first bat. Anyone have a used Little League Combat?
  12. vegasbird

Good or Bad?

I am the only guy I usually see at the fields with a combat. The occasional OG Virus or Enhanced will come out of someone’s bag. No one ever swings my Plague and I like it that way. The new WOODJM26 finally arrives and it is on fire after only using it in a couple of games. This older guy...
  13. vegasbird

AV value

Does anyone think the AV prices will drop once the reload comes out?
  14. vegasbird

End load?

I was talking with someone who was trying to tell me the Booger is end loaded. My thought was the booger was balanced and the JH was end loaded. So I know the JH Mayhem is end loaded but is the booger?
  15. vegasbird

GTG shaun47

Quick payment and good communication, I would not hesitate to deal with him or give him a reference. Thanks Shaun
  16. vegasbird

celebrity softball replay

I'm sure it was nothing special but I missed it. Does anyone know where I could see a replay?
  17. vegasbird

For Sale/Trade 28oz Juice

It's got about 500 hits and in solid condition. Willing to trade for 27oz Bat or sell for $130.
  18. vegasbird

For Trade 28oz Juice

About 500 hit Juice returnable with no reciept. Looking for USSSA 27oz bat for trade.
  19. vegasbird

GTG Odb513

Dude did something to be kind and establish some good feedback. Would deal with him again. Thanks alot ODB513!!!
  20. vegasbird

GTG Stoneyd65

Even with my stupid questions about shipping dates he was cool. Bat is as described. Thanks bro!!