Search results

1. Randomtask

bucketlist homer

Only get one game a year at the Stadium. For the Kinds tourney. 330ft lines, first at bat, first pitch, got the geebeez out early. I can die happy. Couldn't find a vidz forum so im posting cause im proud. Ball landed at 365' ASA/NSA ball. Weapon: 06 Rip it Reap2...
  2. Randomtask

In SanFran from Canada for 10 days

I would love to pick up a game or two with some Cali natives. Im in Palo Alto and mobile till the 31st. If anyone needs a spare player, div b 32yrs, lingball hitter. Let me know. Or a BP i would love to join or catch
  3. Randomtask

PST WAS good

RIP my loves http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1377272
  4. Randomtask

Never Loan your GameR

A somewhat acquaintance goes: Him: "Hey Tav, we have 2 games left this weekend, can we borrow that bat you were hitting bombs with". Me: Uhh Ya sure, one sec {Go grab stick} Here bud. Him: Noiiice, what weight is this, do you have a heavier one" ? Me: Uhh Ya sure, one sec {go...
  5. Randomtask

L 5.0 lovers

If you really like this bat, Easton L 5.0 utrip, them you should pm me
  6. Randomtask

For Sale Easton Titanium Tiphoon, Toloso, Sb34 Genesis

The hotness of all time derby bat sale!!!! Easton STi-1 3430 Tiphoon. 30oz (swings like a 28). You already know about it and you want it. 350$ shipped 2-3day Toloso Primo Titanium: 27oz. Has the famous toloso glue chip rattle in the barrel. Hit's 320ft piiiiiiiiingggggg bombs. No graphics...
  7. Randomtask

Boombah love

I just wanted to nod to the Boombah Cannon. 1) Thank you CE composites for conceiving, testing and deciding to make this bat 2) It is undeniably the hottest bat ever made for softball. Ever. (Sorry Ultra 1 but i love you too- sittiing there on my rack) 3) Canada unrestricted bat regulation...
  8. Randomtask

GTG t7chas is GTG. Cannon deal!

Uber fast ship. Also honoured a month hold on the stick (before payment) while i was away
  9. Randomtask

SNP Canada bat rules, check this out

Weird new rules this year. Still use hard cor 44 375's, No OG Utrip or asa only allowed. Looks like OG ASA's are the way to go. What would you use. Im sticking with ma PST's,m dont think any new stamp "U" would fair any better. [/URL][/IMG]
  10. Randomtask

LTB Sb73v and SCX3

Any weights, as best condition as possible. For collection on my wall. Pm me with specifics
  11. Randomtask

Random Bat Testing Vid

Figured i'd use up spare time at the park. Im going to cue up some other asa thru senior vids. http://youtu.be/y6BxNeCO76g
  12. Randomtask

OG Freak praise

NIW! [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  13. Randomtask

Price Check OG White Steel

27oz. Feels like 28. Mother endload. Factory oz sticker is blank. Whats the price check, what's the "rare, i should keep it for collection" factor? [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  14. Randomtask

LTB Boombah Cannon

My outlaw Cannon finally died. Sad day. I saw one for sale in the senior section the other day. If you have or have a lead on a Cannon for me holla...
  15. Randomtask

GTG Newtodagame

PST deal. SHipped quickly
  16. Randomtask

Easton St1-Z share

Finally acquired for the collection![/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  17. Randomtask

LTB Easton ST1-z metal

7/10 condition or better
  18. Randomtask

LTB TPS Genesis SB34

Silver players model or Maroon w/ White letters NIW Any weight. For collection wall. :thumb:
  19. Randomtask

Dream Rack

What came in the post the other day made me happy face. It was my 9th bat. It has been a while, some clever trades and a few bucks, but i set of on a quest to display-on ma wall- what i feel are the "Hottest Bats Of All Time. Ergo, with some room for input or adjustment, i dub this the...
  20. Randomtask

Cannon

If anyone has a boombah cannon let me know. Willing to pay top dolla cause its just for a "canadian made" bat wall collection. Cheers