Search results

1. travisdecpn

2014 SF Giants Thread

How'd that work out?
  2. travisdecpn

Trade gone bad advice

It's still fraud, you were the victim of a crime.
  3. travisdecpn

Evil Ball REWARD for help with the San Diego court

My legal services cost 6 cases of evil bp balls per hour.
  4. travisdecpn

For Sale Aftermath,ogfreak,freak98,ogrecoil

If it makes it till payday I'll pick it up. Good deal on a great ASA stick.
  5. travisdecpn

Colin Kaepernick

As long has he comes out with a YPA over 8.5-9 and has a completion percentage of around 62-65% I'll be happy.
  6. travisdecpn

timmy no-no

Probably one of the deciding factors in allowing him to go for it, they knew he would have some rest. That and it provided the team and fanbase with a little bright spot on a very ugly first half of the season. Being that they lost 17 of their last 23 the AS break couldn't have come a a better...
  7. travisdecpn

timmy no-no

When is the last time a team has been no-hit, then no-hit a team themselves?
  8. travisdecpn

How many HRs will Chris Davis end up with?

He would have been intentionally walked 500 times to go with those 100 HR's.
  9. travisdecpn

UFC fight

Anyone that says the fight was fixed or Silva threw it is a complete moron. Silva was visibly frustrated after the first, he got taken down easily and spent most of the round on his back. He knew he couldn't stop the takedowns, so he tried to get Chris to play his game. He got clipped, end of...
  10. travisdecpn

UFC fight

Words cannot express just how happy I am that Silva got put on his ass after acting like a fool. That first hit he took on the ground was just icing on the cake.
  11. travisdecpn

Upgrade to homemade batting tee. if anyone interested

Thick-walled pipe insulation is another option. It can take a pretty good beating and provides excellent stability.
  12. travisdecpn

my giants....

Just another great start by a starting pitcher wasted tonight.
  13. travisdecpn

my giants....

The only trades Sabean can make are going to cost the franchise a ton of money. Doesn't help that there is no trade bait in the minors.
  14. travisdecpn

my giants....

It hurts to watch them struggle, at least the west as a whole sucks and they can be right back in it. Sabean needs to make some moves, they need to stop the bleeding. Panda needs to seek serious help for his 'condition.'
  15. travisdecpn

"Lebron James" to change his name?

James is better than Jordan, get over it.
  16. travisdecpn

Harbaugh setting up excuses before the season even starts?

I'll just say it again, NFC west should dominate the league this year. I wouldn't be surprised if 3 of the top 5 defenses in the league are the Niners, Rams, and Seahawks. Arizona is no easy win either.
  17. travisdecpn

Funny I use that same argument in regards to the 49ers and I come off like an *******. It's like going to back-to-back NFC Championship games and then making an appearance at the SB means nothing...
  18. travisdecpn

I'll say this much, the NFC west is going to be competitive. At least between Seattle, San Fran, and St. Louis that is...
  19. travisdecpn

umpire took bat on protest. now what??

Don't tamp an endcap down when it starts to separate, you will only make it worse.
  20. travisdecpn

They have Ryan Mathews for a couple games a season...