Search results

1. DirtyDick74

For Sale Demarini

Looking to sell Only trades would be for an OMEGA 27.5 USA FUTURE, lots of swings and passes compression with flying colors 150.00 Returnable recpt expired ###SOLD#### Asking price locally. 27 CL22, low hits R/R 80.00 ### SOLD LOCAL### for asking price 26.5 USSSA insane white, low hits R/Rcpt...
  2. DirtyDick74

GTG Schaef24

Very Good to go, dont hesitate to deal with him. Fast shippment and awesome communication.
  3. DirtyDick74

Not GTG Nelly_13 - trade, haven't received my portion.

I completed a trade with Nelly_13, traded a Z2000+ for a Z3000 and cash. He sent the cash immediately and I sent the Z2000+. He has recvd and has been using the +. He said he was waiting for his player model Z3's to arrive. It has been 2 months now and I still dont have a bat. I have PM'd him...
  4. DirtyDick74

For Trade Looking to possibly trade my Z2000+

Trade only for a Z3000 26/27 ounce, I know there out there and I am dying to get one, Please check out my trade bait! I have the receipt. this is a 27.5 ounce and it has 500 hits. TRADED FOR A Z3K + Cash! !!!! Thanks for looking
  5. DirtyDick74

Player needed for the All world softball in Vegas this weekend.

Looking for a military service member who plays in the c or d divisions to join our team in Nevada this weekend. Please contact David ****erson via text serious inquiries only. My team is coming from PA, we lost two guys and are bringing ten all the to Vegas..... Please serious inquiries and...
  6. DirtyDick74

For Sale/Trade 27 oz Easton stealth speed

For sale or trade as stated. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT 27 ounce, unknown number of hits. solid bat no cracks or endcap seperation never used to its full potential. will entertain all trade offers. Sell price is 100.00 OBO
  7. DirtyDick74

For Sale/Trade OG Anti Virus 26 EL

TRADEDFor Sale or Trade as stated OG first batch (pat pending)Anti Virus. No cracks Zippers or endcap seperation. Taped grip. Bat has wear, however still destroys the ball. Will entertain all offers. Can add cash. Sale 115.00 OBO
  8. DirtyDick74

For Trade Demarini CL22 for trade, looking for a Z2000

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1319273
  9. DirtyDick74

For Trade looking to trade for a utrip Z2000.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1319273
  10. DirtyDick74

For Sale Ogcnt+ 26

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT For sale OG CNT+ 26 ounce, I took the wrapper off last december and swung it maybe 100 times from a tee. It has minor webbing and one cosmetic scratch. Was told its a first batch as well. ASKING 150.00 please feel free to text me with questions. 215-290-9732...
  11. DirtyDick74

GTG As Usual Bigbang32

Would deal with him again, quick shipment.
  12. DirtyDick74

For Sale/Trade 4 Sticks Miken, Worth, Easton

Prefer to Sell. Easton left............ 26 ounce Bal OG MV1 Low hits, no webbing, no cap seperation. looking for 120.00 SN# 91730*** returnable traded 27 ounce MV1 Supermax New Stamp. Spiral webbing hot, returnable looking for 110.00 traded 27 ounce CNT+ RI, webbing game ready!:eek:120.00...
  13. DirtyDick74

Titan Reloaded Summer Classic in DE

Anyone playing this? The comp bracket has been released http://www.usssa.com/sports/bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=967541 This is a big tournament, largest in DE. will be a great showing. My Guess is Above All Landscaping/ACS will take the chip, Hopson Sealcoating runnerup.
  14. DirtyDick74

Looking to play in Jacksonville Fl area

Hey softballers, I will be in Nas Jacksonville For two weeks for a school April 17-27. If there is anyone playing ball or taking BP please let me know I don't travel Without my gear. Leagues weekend tournament anything. I play outfield first base and pitch. AM1 David ****erson...
  15. DirtyDick74

GTG Rockmon21

We traded, fast shipment, exactly what he described. Great to deal with And communication was non stop. Thanks Bro
  16. DirtyDick74

GTG Dave2130

Good to go guy quick payment great to deal with.
  17. DirtyDick74

For Sale OG Freak SN 3311170 27oz

OK Freak lovers here is one for sale see the photos below, I am the second owner. It has its share of wear but is still a GAMER bat. when I recieved it the knob had a large drag like area that didnt feel good when hitting. I filled it with Hysol 934 Structural adhesive(Aviation). that is the...
  18. DirtyDick74

For Sale/Trade 27 oz SCN20BW 200 hits

SCN20BW, for sale or trade. 27 ounces.Bat is returnable but I have no paperwork. 200 hits. . Traded!!!!!!!!! Trades looking for a ressy 454 or 454 reload can be NR as long as relatively new.
  19. DirtyDick74

GTG drb7030

Quick payment sent him a bat recieved it today and he is happy! Thanks for the sale!
  20. DirtyDick74

For Sale/Trade PST MAX 28 ounce

sold (90.00)!!!! For trade or Sale PST MAX ASA, 28 ounce NO Dents or Waves Great bat just to heavy for me. 115.00 sale price of course OBO.