Search results

1. Hand of Mercy

GTG Tobes42

tobes42 is bueno
  2. Hand of Mercy

GTG Perfect Game

Shipped fast with no drama, was as described. Don't hesitate to deal with.
  3. Hand of Mercy

Steele84 s GTG

Made his first deal here. Fast payment, smooth deal. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
  4. Hand of Mercy

LTS Mizuno Frenzy ASA 26oz

LTS ASA Mizuno Frenzy, 14" barrel. We won it in a tourney this past fall and I bought it from the team and used it in one fall league. It has 200ish hits and is totally structurally sound. I'm not a power hitter and I'm pretty much the only one who used it. The fields we play on were a bit rough...
  5. Hand of Mercy

SeedHitter24 is gtg

Bought a bat from him. good price, shipped quick, and as described. GTG
  6. Hand of Mercy

bignasty is GTG

Good buyer, quick pay, and no problems. GTG in my book.
  7. Hand of Mercy

ltb asa juggy 26oz

Looking for a 26 oz asa juggy, returnable would be nice. Already broken in would be prefered. Used but not abused. 1st batch would good also, but doesn't have to be. I pp funds ready for the right deal.
  8. Hand of Mercy

Used 1 Season RHT Nokona AMG 600 CW

I used it one season and its just now broken in. I just like newer stiff gloves. It feels nice and is broken in properly It is broken in playin one finger down, two in the pinky hole. It has a large pocket, its a 12.5 but plays more like a 13. I used it playin 3rd base and it worked well. $80...
  9. Hand of Mercy

Worth Booger 27oz FS

$155 shipped. No stories here, has about 200 cuts on it and is returnable but no reciept. Will consider trades. It is an og
  10. Hand of Mercy

FS/FT 28oz M7 120

In good shape maybe a hundred cuts on it, not even broken in yet, No rattle. returnable but no reciept, has low serial number. $175 shipped trades must be 26oz maybe 27oz.
  11. Hand of Mercy

sh29 is gtg

Gtg seller. He shipped quickly and item was as desribed. Would deal with again.
  12. Hand of Mercy

NIB Easton Edge Ogio wheeled Bat Bag

Brand new black and silver easton edge wheeled bag. Hasn't come out of the box. I won it in a tourney and don't need it. They are $100 new plus shipping. $65 shipped. Need it gone for Christmas money for the kids. http://store.linedrive.com/easton-edge-wheeled-bag.html
  13. Hand of Mercy

NIB Easton Edge bat bag

Brand new black and silver easton edge wheeled bag. Hasn't come out of the box. I won it in a tourney and don't need it. They are $100 new plus shipping. $75 shipped will take http://store.linedrive.com/easton-edge-wheeled-bag.html
  14. Hand of Mercy

1st gen ipone 8g cingular FS only

It is a used Cingular 1st gen 8g iphone. Its in good shape has a few scratches on the back but nothing major. The screen is in excellent shape no scratches. Everything works perfectly. Includes original box and papers, has charger, usb hookup, and earbuds. Need it sold. $285 Will post pics in...
  15. Hand of Mercy

jrbmagoo is GTG

Good deal all around, good communication, don't hesitate to deal with.
  16. Hand of Mercy

LTS 28oz OG EXT W/Reciept!!!!!

Its a great bat but too heavy for me, and I don't play much ASA. I think it has 3-400 cuts on it.It has a few nicks and some ground scratches from rough fields, but is completly solid I also have a valid reciept from ****s dated 02/18/08 I believe. Its just starting to open up. $285 obo Shipped...
  17. Hand of Mercy

DFarms#47 is GTG

Dfarms#47 is GTG will deal with again. good communication, and fast. Thanks Bro
  18. Hand of Mercy

LTT 500 hit OG EXT with reciept 28oz

Looking for trades I need another ASA bat that is 26-27oz. Its a great bat just too heavy for me. I assume it has about 500 hits, we play on some rough ASA fields. Open to offers and 2 for 1's I just need at least one good ASA stick. Reciept is valid (from ****s) I believe its dated feb of 08. I...
  19. Hand of Mercy

scar_11 is GTG

Was good to deal with, quick pay and honest. good experiance for first time shipping to canada. thanks man
  20. Hand of Mercy

GTG List

Smooth, good communication, don't hesitate to deal with Taylor214 Coach bigcountry0444 frank the tank smitty03 lou dude 21stick redline000 DFarms#47 bignasty SeedHitter24 steele84 Perfect Game Tobes42