Search results

1. maddux31jp17

Need bat advice..

SO I haven't played ball in like 5 years.. I have no clue on what the hot ticket bats are anymore.. MY GF is playing again this year and I need to pick up a bat for her.. what would be the best thing to get that requires very minimal break in... I really have no interest in even breaking in the...
  2. maddux31jp17

LTTF Original Taylor made Rocketballz shaft..

Does anybody happen to have an original Rocketballz driver shaft in Extra Stiff with the adapter on it that they would like to trade for the same shaft in a stiff flex?
  3. maddux31jp17

For Sale/Trade 2 Mizuno MVP Prime 12.75"

Hey guys, I have 2 of these gloves I would like to sell. both of them were bought from the store here last spring, and I started to break them in and just never finished. Have since stopped playing ball and would like to move them. I would do them separately or as a package. only possible...
  4. maddux31jp17

question for you LS guys...

I have a Combat Derby boys ASA and I was thinking about picking up an ASA Z2000.... How heavy is the endload in the enloaded version? For any of you that have hit the ASA z2k and the ASA derby boys can you compare them? I have never been a big LS fan so I am a bit skiddish on getting one, but...
  5. maddux31jp17

Derby boys ASA.. 60 swings

When I say 60 swings.. that actually might be on the high side... 52/300 and some 44/375 balls... hitting indoors... the bat destroys the ball.. but I am a little nervous.. thoughts?
  6. maddux31jp17

best fastpitch bat..

what would be the best bat to get for a 14 year old girl? I am not current on the FP stuff so I have no clue what direction to go in on this one..
  7. maddux31jp17

rule question..

Is there any ASA rule that says if a pitcher gets drilled with a line drive that the bat is automatically take for testing? I guess a local pitcher hear got nailed last night in the head and is in surgery today for fractured Skull...
  8. maddux31jp17

quick Mandingo Review...

So I finally hit my 26oz NIW Mandingo. We were hitting inside using ASA .44/375 balls... I think that the bat stings the hands pretty bad on balls not hit on the sweet spot. Bat has good Pop, but I honestly think that my 2010 Reebok Vector-O and 2010 Melee that are fresh out of the wrapper...
  9. maddux31jp17

Brattleboro VT...who's going?

Anybody on here headed to Brattleboro this weekend?
  10. maddux31jp17

GTG Chaddie911

Top notch.... said he wanted the bat.. I had paypal less than 10 minutes later. Enjoy the bat!
  11. maddux31jp17

For Sale/Trade 27oz NR BJ FULK

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have a 27oz NR fulk. bat has less than 10 hits on it. Picked it up off a buddy who didn't want it and we haven't played as much utrip as we usually do, so I have no need for this. I have the white Grip that I will send with it.. the bat is MINT. I would prefer...
  12. maddux31jp17

Air Attack2...

ANybody happen to have any use for a LS Air attack2? it is a 27oz has a very very minor wave in it.. I just found this thing in the closet and it would appear that it has been there for a few years.. lol.. If you have any interest toss me a trade offer.. I have no clue what these are worth...
  13. maddux31jp17

crashdavis #8 is GTG

great deal on the glove.. super fast shipping.. please guys... dont hesitate to deal with crash. thanks bro!
  14. maddux31jp17

LTB Worth Toxic glove...

Anybody have one of these New with tags for a right handed thrower? I am looking for one... Thanks!
  15. maddux31jp17

isthisshaved19 is a GTG bro!

Had a Deal with Jon.. All went well.. I mean he is a mega dork.. but the deal went smooth.. HA HA Ha.. Thanks again JV!
  16. maddux31jp17

mbw is GTG!!!!

Had a Deal with Mike.. All went Smooth.. Don't hesitate to deal with him!
  17. maddux31jp17

Nokona AMG-175

I have a 2 year old Nokona AMG-175. 12inch. Glove is in great shape just don't get used anymore.. I have no clue what to ask for it.. so if you are interested just make me an offer... I will take a couple pics of it so if you are interested pm me..
  18. maddux31jp17

PS3 game for sale or trade...

I have F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon. Game has been played but is in perfect shape... would sell or trade for another game... lets say.... $25 dlvd/pp.
  19. maddux31jp17

Pb2121.....

IS GTG. Shipping was SUPER FAST. THanks got the great deal.
  20. maddux31jp17

Shak....

Is GTG. Great deal and SUPER FAST SHIPPING. THanks.