Search results

1. S

LTB Louisville APG2

Looking to buy a APG2 in either 25 or 26 Oz . Pm me with price if you have one . Thanks !
  2. S

Demarini SF8 double wall

Looking for a demarini SF8 double wall in 26oz , let me know what you have /price . Thanks !!
  3. S

LTB 2016 demarini raw steel or demarini F5,F6,F7,F8 doublewall

Looking to buy a 2016 demarini raw steel bat in 26oz weight . Must be in decent condition ( NO cracks or flat spots) Would also consider F5-F8 demarini doublewall in 26 oz
  4. S

Rawlings pro 1000 SBF v2.0 ?

I understand the purpose of the hypershell but it looks cheap ,as does the gold binding. Now they are even putting shoe fabric on gloves like those ugly ass adidas yeezy shoes .
  5. S

Here’s a pic of the style of heel stitching you wanted Rawlings to do on the “new” batch of pro 1000 SBF gloves (It’s the same as the normal pro 1000 models ) single stitched heel
  6. S

Chad, You are the man! Appreciate you trying to make the heel change happen. Even if they won’t I will for sure be doing more customs and buying some of the special make up Rawlings through you . Thanks !!
  7. S

I guess I will have to try the BH34 since Rawlings won’t allow the traditional heel on any pro1000 13”’s Probably will just do some custom Rawlings instead 3039 or 3030 or 302
  8. S

Oh nice I hadn’t heard about the BH34 horween . Is that gonna he an SBF exclusive ?
  9. S

just was curious if anyone on here might have been daydreaming about the same idea of a possible SBF Rawlings I was thinking a Rawlings pro1000 13” with the standard pro 1000 single stitched heel , instead of the bulkier vertically stitched heel . Outside of the heel , I loved everything...
  10. S

For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

I managed to get one of the baseball express 12.75’s , but I prefer the first 12.75 so if anyone wants to swap and make some cash just let me know
  11. S

For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

If anyone decides to part with a 12.75 I will pay $150 over retail cost .
  12. S

Rawlings Custom Glove Gallery

I haven't had a chance to break it in. Did a bit of pounding with a 3lb dumbbell and use it in warmups. I will get some pics once it sees some game use . This color brown I think will keep its color well even after game use.
  13. S

Rawlings Custom Glove Gallery

Golden brown 3028 dry black 3028 Thanks again Chad for helping get the order squared away . Definitely won't hesitate to order more customs through you.
  14. S

Hello, I was curious if you have broken in your 3028 at all? If so I'd love to see pics of it...

Hello, I was curious if you have broken in your 3028 at all? If so I'd love to see pics of it. Rawlings tends to tighten down the lacing/web really tight from the factory I pulled the trigger on two 3028 customs with H webs Thanks!!
  15. S

LTB worth powercell and 2015 Connell

Bump .... Still searching
  16. S

For Sale Rawlings Custom Pro Preferred and Heart of the Hide

Heart of the hide form please to [email protected] Thanks!