Search results

1. S

LTB Louisville APG2

Looking to buy a APG2 in either 25 or 26 Oz . Pm me with price if you have one . Thanks !
  2. S

Demarini SF8 double wall

Looking for a demarini SF8 double wall in 26oz , let me know what you have /price . Thanks !!
  3. S

LTB 2016 demarini raw steel or demarini F5,F6,F7,F8 doublewall

Looking to buy a 2016 demarini raw steel bat in 26oz weight . Must be in decent condition ( NO cracks or flat spots) Would also consider F5-F8 demarini doublewall in 26 oz
  4. S

Rawlings pro 1000 SBF v2.0 ?

just was curious if anyone on here might have been daydreaming about the same idea of a possible SBF Rawlings I was thinking a Rawlings pro1000 13” with the standard pro 1000 single stitched heel , instead of the bulkier vertically stitched heel . Outside of the heel , I loved everything...
  5. S

LTB worth powercell and 2015 Connell

looking to buy a worth resmondo powercell and 2015 Connell in a 26oz New in wrapper, new out of wrapper or used all would be fine Contact me with pics/price Thanks!
  6. S

miken freak black ASA

So im making the the change to miken .last 2 years my asa gamers were a demarini juggy(black model) and demarini mercy. I was tryin to see if anyone could tell me how close from a performance standpoint an ASA freak black is to those. Thanks guys,swung my 4TF for the first time at a tourney...
  7. S

looking to transition to swinging miken,had some questions..

Well ,im ready to change it up,and run with a new manufacturer this year. I am lookin into ordering a 4TF in 26oz (i prefer balanced bats) but was completely unsure what are the best ASA options out of the newest miken line? Ive heard great things on the freak black,but didnt know if there...
  8. S

week 3 TE options...

Outside of Graham on new orleans, who you guys think will finish in the top for fantasy points at the TE position week 3 ?
  9. S

LTB looking for some 26oz demarini doublewalls or worth est/supercell 26oz

Looking to buy some used 26oz bats , any demarini doublewall in 26oz would work(one piece or two piece F-series are ok too), Worth est or supercell in 26oz also a backup option. Might buy more than one if price is good for a package deal Thanks!!!
  10. S

swing help..

Having weight transfer issues. So I'm trying to go back to the drawing board and work on my stance/weight distribution/load etc. Seems like at times I get caught with weight out on my front foot. With hands drifting forward, with my stride. Not a firm enough base , don't feel like I'm staying...
  11. S

demarini metal bat question...

So 2 of my leagues now require metal bats, doublewall are ok, but can't be ANY composite in the barrel . Both leagues still hit 44/375 balls Are any of the new demarini worth purchasing? F5 or F6 ? Or should I just buy older doublewall demarini instead? Had a demarini rayzr, and f2 ...
  12. S

SBF rawlings customs feedback...

Just was curious about how your guys sbf customs are ? Havent had a chance to order one through sbf yet, but would love to hear your feedback or see some pics of your customs.
  13. S

OG techzilla ...

Did these come in a 26oz? Or only 27? Ive never owned one, but just picked one up for next season, How do these hit/swing? Had a rtfp and LOVED it I seem to prefer/hit better with balanced bats.
  14. S

price check: mlb/pro issue tpx pro 12" single post

Trying to get a price check, pattern is pretty similar to wilson el3's ive owned Issued to a player in the detroit tigers organization. Name could be blacked out since glove is black, would not be very noticeable.
  15. S

For Sale custom rawlings pro 1000-6 heart of the hide

This glove has seen some catch but still super stiff, has embroidery on thumb/index Index could be blacked out and not be visible. Glove is very well built, I've owned retail and pro issue rawlings and this is closer in quality to my pro issues than retail rawlings I've had I dont have time...
  16. S

BP bat???

My gamers are a 26oz mercy/26oz cl22 Don't want to waste these in BP, being they are my asa/usssa gamers. What would be my best option for a BP bat similar?? OG stadium? Or somethin else? I can use old stamp in some of my tournies .so the bat may see some tourney use Thanks
  17. S

LTB miken freak championship roller

Lookin for a miken freak championship roller bag New or used in good shape would work
  18. S

mizuno MP elite roller

Purchasing a roller bag.... Had a question, when clipped and upright against the fence, is the shoe compartment at the very top ??? Love the look of the bag but prefer a place for my glove at the top and shoe compartment at the bottom. Otherwise I guess you have to not use the shoe...
  19. S

LTB Looking to buy 26oz anderson or 34/25

Looking to buy a 26oz :rocketech, or rocketflex, or techzilla, or flexzilla variations would work Also would be interested in anderson FP in 34/25 Pm me with what you have, thanks!!
  20. S

rocketflex ?????

Anyone have a one theyd part with or could steer me to where to get one?? Broke my other anderson tonight :( Damn cold weather Thanks guys.