Search results

1. murc

For Sale 30oz ASA EL Z2K

Hanging the game up for a while here... The bat has about 200 swings. The only blemishes are ball marks. No webbing, cracks, or rattles. Returnable w/receipt(recently dated). I have pics on my phone that I'll upload this evening from my computer. If you wants pics sooner, PM me a number...
  2. murc

LTB Cheap 30oz utrip composite.

LMK what you got.
  3. murc

For Sale Mizuno, TPS, 2 Worths, all 28oz

All are 28oz. None have any structural problems. They're all returnable as far as I know. Mizuno Frenzy RB500 - Ret., no receipt. Around 300 swings. No webbing, but has some exterior scratches from rough fields. Nothing horrible though. I know these things get pretty nasty once broken in...
  4. murc

Officially on board...

Ive been swingig Eastons for a couple of years now... Combats for a couple of years prior to that... That said, I had a chance to swing a 30oz ASA EL Z2K and it impressed the hell out of me. Right out of the wrapper the thing was hammer smashing every type of ball for me. The feel is...
  5. murc

NRG 500 Max vs. .52/300 balls...

Whats the general concensus about how the Nrg hits the .52s?
  6. murc

For Sale 30oz st100h

Bat is returnable(lost the receipt in a move though). Bat is clean. Has around 250 hits MAX. No cracks, rattles, or structural problems. Traded!!! http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=8935&pictureid=61410
  7. murc

LTB Pst bros, help!

I need a 30oz, non recert, asa pst. The older the year model, the better!
  8. murc

For Sale 30oz red catty

sold!!. .
  9. murc

GTG Softball Lonnie

Gtg buyer here!!! Paid promptly!
  10. murc

LTTF 30oz L4

I have a 50 hit 30oz FuDawg Ill trade for one.
  11. murc

New pitching mask

Kevlar weave and comfy padding:
  12. murc

Perfect combo...

To bring to the utrip field(30ozers). St100h, st98. I found the st100, while forgiving, was a bit bulky. On 30oz models, the balance points were indentical between the st100 and the 100h(hence the bulky feeling from the 100). The 30oz st100 even swings a tad heavier than the 100h IMHO. The...
  13. murc

Chin from shoulder to shoulder....

I guess I was doing it right. The right side of my chin was rubbed raw today by the end of my first bp session in months. Never had that happen before.
  14. murc

Free Easton Grip

Its a new lime green/black diamond grip from an st98. First mailing address in my inbox gets it.
  15. murc

Thanks Easton...

.. For releasing the new line so quickly. I'd have never gotten these sick deals on those ancient 2013s.. $101 shipped for a niw st98, $110 for a niw st100. And thank goodness nobody swings 30s anymore lol.
  16. murc

For Sale 30oz SCN9

Unknown hits... WR... Has webbing and a small paint crack starting... Also has a click and wobble, no seperation between barrel and cxn piece though. Hotter than hell, I just got my hands on an ST98 so I'm moving this... Sold.. Pic here...
  17. murc

For Sale Lightly Used Piloti Prototipo size 11

Green, white, black, yellow(mostly green). Lightly used(still smell new). They have very minimal wear for driving shoes and one repair(done with shoe glue. These are nomex lined, flame resistant shoes. So if you're wearing them whilst posting silly things here, you won't get flamed. If you...
  18. murc

LTB $40 worth of bp balls

44/375 or 52/275-300... Lmk, thanks.
  19. murc

Strange strain...

I bat righty, drop two fingers, and overlap two fingers.. In one of my last ab's the other night I strained my bottom hand index finger in what I can only describe as 'trying to stop the bat from moving after contact'. This isn't the first time it's happened, but it's by far the worst pointer...
  20. murc

For Sale 2 ESTs (28 and 32oz)

Xest5x - 28oz Estl - 32oz $50 Shipped for both.