Search results

1. howland937

For Sale/Trade 27oz SCN8 2008 Flex $170.00

Bat is in good shape with no cracks or rattles. Very minimal webbing and light endcap wear. Has both returns if you can come up with a receipt. I never play ASA anymore so it's been collecting dust in my bag for the better part of 2 seasons. I've hit it maybe 30 times in b.p. since I've owned...
  2. howland937

For Sale/Trade Miken HHD in nice shape--27oz

Don't know much about these but since it's the first one I've ever seen (or noticed anyway) I'm guessing its kinda rare. Doesnt mean I'm expecting it to be worth much, but I've been told its the first Miken composite to hit the market? Feel free to correct me...anyway, I'm posting this for my...
  3. howland937

For Sale 27oz SCN8 2008 Flex

Like the title says, 27oz SCN8 for sale only. $180.00 (firm) paypal, shipped, insured...and none of that pp gift crap ;) It's got around 400 swings, minor scuffs and scratches. Minimal encap wear, no rattles and no noticeable webbing. Returnable x2 if you can get a receipt. It's still stiff as...
  4. howland937

For Sale/Trade original 28oz UTrip Catty

In pretty good shape with no cracks, rattles, or endcap separation. Its pretty hot and should have tons of life left in it. Graphics show some wear but not terrible. Pics available thru email or text...I'd prefer text since i'm not sure when i can get back on here. I'm looking for 27or 28oz OG...
  5. howland937

How USSSA is killing smalltown softball...

Let me start by saying I enjoy playing in the big tournaments as much as anyone, but come on...its getting really stupid. In an area of south central ohio where the largest city within 40 miles has a population of 15,000 its hard to get 6 or 8 legit teams to come play in a tournament. Why's this...
  6. howland937

For Sale/Trade 28oz NRG 500 Maxload

I have this red and black ASA NRG that needs a new home. Its fairly broken in, but has no rattles, cracks or endcap issues. It is returnable but I have no receipt. Approximately 400 swings. $160 shipped/paypal/insured. I'd trade straight up for yet another NIW CNT+ RI in 27oz. Will entertain...
  7. howland937

For Sale/Trade 28oz FL Anti-Virus 150 +/- hits

This is a returnable bat but I have no receipt. Still has the Og grip. Bat is solid, unaltered and not broken in yet. Sale price is $185.00 shipped/insured/paypal or money order. ONLY TRADES I'M INTERESTED IN: 27oz OG CNT+, OG Flex, OG Extended, First batch OG SCX2Synergy, or first batch OG...
  8. howland937

For Sale/Trade 28oz SCN5 warranty replacement

Picked this up from a co-ed league teammate. It is stamped "warranty replacement" but i don't have a receipt or RA#. In nice shape with no cracks or signifigant endcap wear. Bat's still really stiff, no clicking yet, and has approx. 400 swings according to his best guess. Im looking for 27oz...
  9. howland937

For Sale 27oz SCN12BH

Has both returns...bat is basically NOW. Og grip has been removed, and red tape has been applied to the handle. I can put the OG grip back on it if need be. Hasnt been hit. Was gonna keep it for a cheap BP bat, but needing funds for another OG CNT+. These bats are way under-rated...if you've...
  10. howland937

For Sale/Trade 27oz. Mutant HD

I've got a Mutant HD for sale or trade. It's a 27oz, white barrel with maroon handle. Unknown number of swings, but I'd be guessing in the 400-500 range based on the light amount of graphics wear. It does have a slight rattle, but no cracks or endcap separation. Has the original grip still...
  11. howland937

nine9, menace7, BEA, dabombanga are all g2g

as it says...all these guys did excellent deals with me
  12. howland937

Original Synergy+ 27oz

Posting this again to see if there's more interest now. This SCX23 has quite a bit of graphics wear but is structurally solid. No cracks, rattles, paint cracks or endcap separation. It is a rediculously hot bat. I can text or email pics, so you can hit me up on here or text me at 513-720-5651...
  13. howland937

LTT Mikens for Eastons

26oz OG Freak...no cracks or rattles, slight endcap separation. does not say "official softball"---super hot. Would like to get a 27oz CNT RI niw, or the red and white Tri-zone 27oz NIW with returns. $165 cash 27oz balanced MV1. no cracks or rattles. has some decal peeling issues...not sure...
  14. howland937

CNT Synergies and Stealth for sale

26oz SCN2 CNT+...SOLD 28oz SCN2 CNT+...slight webbing, minimal endcap wear, no cracks or rattles. has a place on the knob that appears to have been dragged along the ground but doesnt affect integrity of the bat at all.-- $300.00 27oz SCN4 Stealth+...minimal endcap wear, no rattles, cracking...
  15. howland937

28oz BB gear virus

Bryson Baker Gear Virus...28ozFL, has a couple hundred swings. original grip is still in nice shape. is returnable and im supposed to get the receipt from the guy i got it from, but im not holding my breath. if i get it from him before this bat moves itll go with the bat. can email or text...
  16. howland937

Freak 98's fs/ft

i've got 2 of these. both are 28oz, returnable, and both have the original grips with some wear. one is a flat sticker, one is not (the one that isnt a flat sticker doesnt have a sticker anymore) i dont have a receipt for either bat...neither bat has any cracks, rattles, or endcap separation. i...
  17. howland937

29oz RB ASA Frenzy

unknown number of hits...no cracks or rattles and doesnt seem to be broken in. has the orginal grip. took it in on trade, and cant say much about it. $115.00 shipped/paypal. can email or text pics...or call me, frank, at 513-720-5651 SOLD to dirtpig
  18. howland937

27oz 08 helmer + fs/ft

27 oz Helmer synergy plus. bat is in good shape, no cracks or rattles. no noticeable webbing...doesnt seem to be broke in. really only interested in OG + or CNT+....I would obviously have to throw cash in on the deal...27's or 28's...cash price would be 140 shipped, paypal. pics can be sent to...
  19. howland937

NIW 27oz Resmondo Titans (2)

i have 2 NIW ressy titans in 27oz, returnable. and have the receipt from last week. mostly looking to trade, but will sell for $210.00 each shipped, money order only. The only bats im interested in are Synergy CNT+, OG Syn +, True first batch Syns, or Miken Psycho Supermax. Prefer 27 oz, but...
  20. howland937

27.5 OG jh mayhem 120 ltt

super hot...no cracks or rattles. normal bag wear and scratches from game use. returnable but no receipt. serial number is on the handle under the grip so this is not a re-issue. can send pics via text message...unknown number of hits, but by condition and comparison id estimate it to be in the...