Search results

1. Christan19

Office hours, weighting, customer service... .

Hello everyone, Sorry it has been a while. *PureSP weighting issue* I first would like to address the issue w/the CUSTOMER who called in about the Pure that weighed more than 27oz. Throughout the history of bat manufacturing, weighting has been across the board. Regardless of...
  2. Christan19

Combat returns

Just a quick note/ reminder. Please CALL for any returns you need to do. Please do NOT email returns requests. Phone number is 1.866.266.2287 Thanks, CD
  3. Christan19

Spring Training - Orlando (Kissimmee, FL)

Hey everyone, This is final reminder about the Spring Training with the Pros in Orlando. Awesome event, and because this is scheduled during the Double Major, EVERYONE will be there!!!!!!!!!!! We are efforting to have BIG names at the Meet -n- Greet. Share a beer or 4 with the biggest...
  4. Christan19

To all Derby Life Advisory Staffers (here)

Hello fellas, On behalf of Combat, I would like to thank all the Derby Life Advisory Staff members for their continued efforts in driving Combat business to SBF. Please make sure to have anyone looking for a great deal on a Combat to pm COACH/or call into the store. Thanks again for all...
  5. Christan19

Bat testing the new Wanted and Wanted 275

This video shot last week in Oklahoma City. CD
  6. Christan19

Combat "Wanted" and "Wanted 275" bat testing

New bat testing video from Combat - the Wanted and Wanted 275. CD
  7. Christan19

Derby Girls get ASA title!!!

http://www.asasoftball.com/about/getStory.asp?nid=2821 The women's season comes to a successful close as the Derby Girls win their last game of the year, and the ASA Women’s Open Slow Pitch National Championship.
  8. Christan19

Combat Slowpitch 2013 (video)

Here is an Avarice, Pure, Spiked video that I just made from clips from the boys over the past few weeks. All stamped for 2013 standards! CD
  9. Christan19

Combat Slowpitch 2013 (video)

Here is an Avarice, Pure, Spiked video that I just made from clips from the boys over the past few weeks. I had fun with this one... enjoy!!!!!!!!! CD
  10. Christan19

Softballtoday.com article

Make sure you check out the Combat spotlight article from Softballtoday.com. This was the first time we have granted exclusive access during our annual sales meeting. http://www.softballtoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=249&Itemid=99 CD
  11. Christan19

The 2012 Rick Baker "Spiked"

Got to test the new 2012 Rick Baker "Spiked" the other day. Had BEEJ, COOP, and a few of the Combatants out there putting this bat through it's paces. All I have to say is WOW! The ball exploded off the bat, had a sound unlike any Combat, and the overall feel was great. There was no "whip" with...
  12. Christan19

The "Spiked" for 2012

I'm baaaaaack! :) Just moved to Seattle a few weekes ago, and got to test the new 2012 Rick Baker "Spiked" the other day. Had BEEJ, COOP, and a few of the Combatants out there putting this bat through it's paces. All I have to say is WOW! The ball exploded off the bat, had a sound unlike...
  13. Christan19

Video from the meet-and greet...good time.

Check out our FB link... http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=93726454183&refid=46&_ft_a=1400753392&_ft_tf=10150131178019184&_ft_tpi=93726454183&_ft_ti=100&_ft_aoi=93726454183&_ft_sai=0&_ft_time_ft=1301429737
  14. Christan19

First pic at Combat Spring Training... the "Meet-and-Greet"

Hacker, Shep, Tomj1234 and the boys repping the Combatants. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Combat-Sports/93726454183 Video of the night coming soon.
  15. Christan19

Combat Baseball/Fastpitch California Demo-Days

Hey everyone, I will be doing a huge demo tour through California showing off our BBCOR adult baseball bats. If you have or know of a high school or college team that would like to try THE hottest BBCOR bat, please let me know. Rewards will be given for every lead that gets scheduled into a...
  16. Christan19

Combat Baseball/Fastpitch California Demo-Days

Hey everyone, I will be doing a huge demo tour through California showing off our BBCOR adult baseball bats. If you have or know of a high school or college team that would like to try THE hottest BBCOR bat, please let me know. Rewards will be given for every lead that gets scheduled into a...
  17. Christan19

Combat Baseball+ California Demo-Days

18. Christan19

Combat Baseball+ California Demo-Days

19. Christan19

Christan and Combat swinging new Derby Girl 26oz FL

Hey all, Well, I was back at 5/3 minor league ballpark in Grand Rapids MI recently and I thought I would swing the new Derby Girl's bat. It was a humid night with the wind blowing in (slightly) and this year I hit 2 out. http://www.youtube.com/CombatSportsGroup#p/a/u/0/G8Sm5J1XGdI My...
  20. Christan19

3000 Miles to Home

Ok here it is, This breakdown was on my way back to MI. The bearing burnt and the axle dropped(?). I pulled off the highway after I heard the first big CLANK, from my drivers side wheel. I looked and everything appeared to be ok. So as I was driving to park the truck in a safe location...