Search results

1. Jtrain

Berserk pants vs. Boombah D series

That doesn't really fall under an "american" thing, that's more of a brands given sizing. I'd take a tape and give me a literal measurement.
  2. Jtrain

Go with your waist size! These are custom pants, so whatever you'd traditionally wear in jeans would be what you'd want.
  3. Jtrain

Our custom pants are all fully sublimated, at first material might be a little stiff but after a wash that quickly goes away. Waist runs true and overall it is a baggy cut (this includes thighs, legs, etc). We are using the gripper waist band with double knees. Overall I'm happy with the pants...
  4. Jtrain

Berserk definitely hooked us up!!!

You guys made a spot on observation, we didn't do the proper checks to rush this job in the time he needed it with the volume needed...absolutely our fault and on the next go around he'll be compensated for my personal error. I should have looked it over more thoroughly.
  5. Jtrain

I do plenty pertaining to SBF and even helping people through private messages. I have reps actively involved on this website even when i'm unable to keep up with the posting that takes place. I still don't understand why you seem to trail any thread we're brought up in?? baffles me...Given your...
  6. Jtrain

Thanks bro!!!!
  7. Jtrain

berserk

ive probably asked for your team name, or for you to contact me 5 times now. Getting information from me is as easy as an email or PM.
  8. Jtrain

berserk

people are DEFINITELY justified in being upset over delays, im not going to say they aren't. We'll strive towards having more responses such as this opposed to upset about delays.
  9. Jtrain

berserk

Won't take 15 weeks, will take in the range of 4
  10. Jtrain

berserk

Oakley you and i had an issue before, and for some reason you do surface any time my name is mentioned, still completely unsure why. If you'd like money for the job the client cancelled because the art you did a while back, i will send it over just let me know. An explanation is in the post and...
  11. Jtrain

berserk

Ive been pretty transparent that as of may 1st i opened new production units and anything since then has been timely and prompt. They are the same cut, material, colors, quality, etc. I'm running some guaranteed buy in's to kind of flex that muscle to show folks i haven't vanished and we aren't...
  12. Jtrain

berserk

Already have communication going via email
  13. Jtrain

berserk

I had a good relationship with Ralph, only reason I went back. We've made 4 trips down their between Feb and now. In fact one week we were their was wasted because Efrain refused to let us go to the warehouse. This business is my pride and joy and they were entrusted to help us through this...
  14. Jtrain

berserk

Hanovi, how is something ordered at the end up April at 11 weeks? guys i understand your frustrations, i sincerely do. You can voice your complaints on here, or message me direct and get a resolution. I stand by my product, our company has made adjustments to be incredibly powerful in the long...
  15. Jtrain

berserk

Good lord, guys [email protected] I can't sit on here and respond. We've publicly acknowledged any delays we've had. Hanovi, I've responded to you IMMEDIATELY when you've messaged me. As of may 1st we opened new production units, anyone upset im so easy to get ahold of its not even...
  16. Jtrain

berserk

I don't return emails? Do you need my direct cell phone number I can provide it, let me know. while I was in California i placed someone in charge of handling any update requests that came in as I couldn't give them the proper attention. I assure you i am quite easy to get a hold of if it...
  17. Jtrain

berserk

[email protected] would be a good spot to fire me a message, i can't carry a conversation on an order via a public forum.
  18. Jtrain

berserk

I'm right here guys, if you need me email [email protected] No idea who fat boy's team is, but like i said I'm pretty easy to get a hold of and have made a strong effort to take care of anyone who's upset. If your opinion is that strong, I'll assume you haven't spoken to me...
  19. Jtrain

berserk

I always respond, hanovi can attest to that from our emails and 10 min phone conversation. When people have a history of ordering from let say sports55, they jump to the worst case possible thought, and are justified in doing so. Hell, they're justified in getting mad at us for being delayed...
  20. Jtrain

berserk

I sincerely apologize for any delays occurring. If this is in regards to "desperados" the order is a little over 4 weeks old. Taking to a forum with your displeasure isn't going to change the process. We fell behind due to some bad decisions, we've been very vocal about that and we've also been...