berserk

bigedds99

Addicted to Softballfans
We have been having problems too, this thursday will be the 8 week mark. Our pants somehow got messed up and aren't the color we ordered, or so we're being told since we don't have our stuff. we did get our hats, but of course they weren't what we ordered either. Hasn't been a good experience so far.

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
You can see the blues don't even match

Yinzer, it's the same blue its a fade approved by your coach. the "multicam" was also on the artwork approved by your coach. you can message him if you do not believe me as we have discussed the issue the same day they arrived. We have been doing a ton of artwork recently, and once i have an email saying "approved" it prints. Since we're privately owned, i oversee alot of the artwork approvals and revision requests myself.

I own the company and have been incredibly public about our companies growing pains, and incredibly open with the fact some jobs will take 8 weeks. We made an in house move and the company we contracted out to sew dropped the ball entirely and instead of folding up shop we made the decision to sign with a vendor out of California with 10x the capability of our own to help dig us out of this hole and insure quicker turn times going forward.

Is this exactly what we had in mind for our first full "successful" busy season? No. But it's all about learning and insuring you do right by teams and this doesn't happen again. I thoroughly enjoy doing this and take pride seeing teams wear our stuff.

Considering we have about 4 sew ships handling our work due to the volume, and 1 centralized print location, our co-owner flew down today to oversee production and to get a complete docket of ETA's so we're not giving educated guesses.

Last edited:

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone else havjng problem with these guys. Keep telling us 2 weeks. We ordered back in February and still nothing

No idea who your team is, feel free to message me personally or email me personally...either one

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
We have been having problems too, this thursday will be the 8 week mark. Our pants somehow got messed up and aren't the color we ordered, or so we're being told since we don't have our stuff. we did get our hats, but of course they weren't what we ordered either. Hasn't been a good experience so far.

Which team? I have no knowledge of any teams who's pants did not match their jerseys. With the move potentially a certain color pant was not available, so we had to go with an alternate color...but no teams pants colors have printed wrong. Additionally i have 0 knowledge of a team's hats being wrong. Potentially this is thickskin? Pacific used a hat that was in stock instead of the proper color combination due to a back order, they are already creating a new set of hats and shipping them out at no cost. Your coach has been informed of this.

sjury

The Old Man
I'm not taking sides here, but you see it too many times, and I dealt with this when I was in the business. The person who's name is on the receipt, whether that is the sponsor, the manager, or the shortstops wife's second cousin. Is the only person that should be involved with the process. Sometimes agreements are made and accepted by the buyer that no one on the team knows about. Sometimes the buyer says they placed the order on Feb. 1st, but doesn't approve and pay for the order until Feb. 25th. Team Members should stay out of the process, because half the time they have no clue what they are talking about and just cause companies like Berserk, to have to spend time in damage control, instead of getting the orders caught up and out to the customers.

bigedds99

Addicted to Softballfans
yes this is thickskin, wasn't saying our pants didn't match just not what we ordered. How are we looking on time of getting our stuff?

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
Biged,

Message your coach. I actually flew someone down to oversee all elements of our production today so i'll be creating an online document with ETA's so anytime someone asks we can just reference that link. Should make my job a little bit easier.

Sjury,

We're behind and we fully acknowledge it, some things happened we couldn't control and damage control is a part of the gig! We're privately owned and in order to keep things running more smoothly (and allow me to step back a little and oversee what i need to) im hiring a customer support guy who's only job is to talk to folks and keep them up to date.

Thanks for the support we've received and we're doing everything in our power to take care of those who gave us the chance to outfit them!

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not the guy whom ordered our team stuff, but I like our Beserk equipment (Team Kirtland Outlawz). Granted there were a few snafu's, but our COACH has taken care of it... I would recommend their jerseys. Some of the best I've ever worn! :D

bigedds99

Addicted to Softballfans
Talked to the coach and he said they were shipping this week, do you happen to know when and when we'll get them?

anywhere23

Addicted to Softballfans
We are having problems also. The way it looks we will be about 3months ordered in march,we are now told June .how early do we need to ordered?september? We dealt with sports55,NES sports and now theses guys.always the same thing growing pains,someone dropped the ball.if someone drops the ball..you pick it up and run with it.communication has not been the best.as for quality,I'll keep you posted.

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
No idea who your team is, but we've openly explained our situation out of respect to the customers. A few bad moves early on when we tried going 100% in house created a migraine for us. If you guys need me to dive into it, let me know. I'm making at least a trip a month over to California to oversee production and to also contract a few new sew houses to cut into turn times once items are pressed. We've already contracted 3 Rotary presses, which cut down the uniform press time by weeks. I know that's probably a "more in depth" answer than most will comprehend, but rotary presses really are bad ass.

Sorry for the delayed response, i haven't been avoiding softballfans or social media...ive been working from sun up until sun down to get caught up and make sure teams are ecstatic with more than just the quality our company puts forth.

Keith8012

Addicted to Softballfans
James
We have received our jersey and one pair of pants. I am so confused on why you guys can't complete one team order before moving on to the next. The thing that upset me is you see teams in area who order way after we did and has all there stuff makes since.

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
Keith,

I have no idea who your team is. We've been pretty open about why certain dates fell behind. If its nighthawks mike was WELL informed, on more than one occasion, as to why certain dates fell in a certain range.

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
Berserk is definitely g2g. He will get everything straightened out for you. If you want your stuff before the season order earlier. We got our stuff before the season because we ordered during winter.

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
Emailed obout team orders was told six weeks and this is four weeks in just wanted to see how far out we still are but after multiple emails no response. This is after it took forever to get the design how we liked. Started out the design in February and looking like June sometime I hope

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
Hanovi,

We're going through growing pains. Through word of mouth, we absolutely blew up, far more than we ever imagined in such a small period of time. Success has been a double edged sword for us without a doubt. We will continue to grow and ultimately we will thrive. 2014 has been a learning experience to put it mildly. Who to trust, who not to trust, how to manage large workloads, etc etc etc. I apologize for any delays you or your team took on, i am far from OK with having ANY customer leave unsatisfied with our performance, service or quality.

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
So any word on how much further out we are this is five weeks in from the design being finalized. I understand the issues just having teammates and sponsors asking so would like to get them solid info thanks

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
Look I'm not saying he isn't gtg but he communicated really quick till I paid for the jerseys and now no email replies. Have seen this happen a hundred times on here with new companies starting to worry me a little

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
This is the reply from them even though Tuesday will make it six weeks which is what I was told the jerseys would be done: " Hey brother, I do not quite have hard dates set for the order date which you fall in. I will advise you as I do have further info. This is starting to piss me off too many other companies out there that would have them to us by the six week mark. Now I am being told they don't know when they will be done seriously??? This is no way to keep business growing pains or not we as the customer deserve honest solid info not some BS response make this right or start refunding money

njsoftballguy

High Class
My 8 week mark was the 24th and I received my shirts today. I was told 6-8 weeks and it was just about on point. I emailed James at Berserk a bunch of times and he was more then helpful every time I had a question. Shirts were well made, look great, and am very happy with the whole process. Great job James and rest of staff. Keep up the good work

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
I sincerely apologize for any delays occurring. If this is in regards to "desperados" the order is a little over 4 weeks old. Taking to a forum with your displeasure isn't going to change the process. We fell behind due to some bad decisions, we've been very vocal about that and we've also been incredibly proactive in remedying those solutions and growing with the demand our company has taken on.

If you'd like to discuss this further, send an email to [email protected] is that is a far more personable way to provide customer service than via a public forum.

Thank you

This is the reply from them even though Tuesday will make it six weeks which is what I was told the jerseys would be done: " Hey brother, I do not quite have hard dates set for the order date which you fall in. I will advise you as I do have further info. This is starting to piss me off too many other companies out there that would have them to us by the six week mark. Now I am being told they don't know when they will be done seriously??? This is no way to keep business growing pains or not we as the customer deserve honest solid info not some BS response make this right or start refunding money

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
I paid on April 22 finalized it on April 21 today is exactly six weeks and if I am having an issue with a company on this forum especially new that apparently other people are having issues with then yes I will take it to the forum for the sake of others. I have been PM'ed by others that are having the same issue as I am and they have been very helpful in keeping me up to date with how long it is taking. I emailed you and never got any response till I posted here so I guess it worked in that regard

TheKid33

Star Player
Yeah I would be pissed if I were the customer. I'd prob just report to the better business bureau though rather than take to a forum, so honestly the company owner should feel fortunate the the customer still wants to keep business going.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Yeah I would be pissed if I were the customer. I'd prob just report to the better business bureau though rather than take to a forum, so honestly the company owner should feel fortunate the the customer still wants to keep business going.

Reporting it to the BBB really won't accomplish anything. This is exactly what this forum is here for.

dwil4

I Am Legend
I agree with Oakley. That's what this board is for. There is nothing and I mean nothing worse than not responding to a customer. I hate when a-hole's do that to me! With that being said I hope these guys learn from his and get their kinks worked out.

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
I always respond, hanovi can attest to that from our emails and 10 min phone conversation. When people have a history of ordering from let say sports55, they jump to the worst case possible thought, and are justified in doing so. Hell, they're justified in getting mad at us for being delayed. They ordered and they want their product, bottom line.

We're not going anywhere, I'm always available to field an email (calls are a little more difficult but can definitely schedule one) and I'll be more than happy to take care of you. If you email [email protected] i typically respond to update inquiries at night time.

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
Berserk did get in contact with me and it looks like we are a few weeks out yet will update when the order gets here

fattboy21

bench warmer
We ordered ours in March and just now got the jerseys. Were still waiting for sleeves, pant and towels. This company is horrible. Wish we would of gone somewhere else.