berserk

njsoftballguy

High Class
First off, you ordered during the most busy time of the year for softball. A lot of guys on here see 6-8 weeks and HOPE they get their stuff beforehand. Then, once that SIX week mark comes they start getting nervous. Once 8 weeks come, forget about it ! Patience fellas. Guy stated they had some problems early on, is it end of the world you got your shirt a week or two after estimated date ?

And you don't need towels or arm sleeves, relax there fattboy. Neither of those are matter while playing. How did the jerseys come out ? Design, complete shirt ? I bet great cause I just got mine and have been asked dozens of times who did them.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
First off, you ordered during the most busy time of the year for softball. A lot of guys on here see 6-8 weeks and HOPE they get their stuff beforehand. Then, once that SIX week mark comes they start getting nervous. Once 8 weeks come, forget about it ! Patience fellas. Guy stated they had some problems early on, is it end of the world you got your shirt a week or two after estimated date ?

And you don't need towels or arm sleeves, relax there fattboy. Neither of those are matter while playing. How did the jerseys come out ? Design, complete shirt ? I bet great cause I just got mine and have been asked dozens of times who did them.

Dude, really??? Without pointing fingers at Bersek at all, because this applies to all companies........speaking as someone that has been responsible for getting the uniform package for my team. It's all about the money! Individual players gave up their hard earned money and/or sponsors put up their money......people want what they paid for when they are told they will get it! It is a big deal! For sponsors it's advertising that is not earning anything for them. Not to mention that sanctioned tourneys usually require matching uniforms. Sure, towels and arm sleeves aren't needed, but they were paid for and like I said, fattboy, it's all about the money and getting what you pay for when the company said you would get it. none of the issues companies deal with really matter to the customer that spent their money! How about them apples, fattboy! End of rant.......

sjury

The Old Man
^^^^ can I get an Amen?

On the other side March 1 or March 31?? Which day is your 6-8 weeks? I think a week or two over, is not good but I'd deal with it, as long as communication is there.

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm right here guys, if you need me email [email protected]

No idea who fat boy's team is, but like i said I'm pretty easy to get a hold of and have made a strong effort to take care of anyone who's upset. If your opinion is that strong, I'll assume you haven't spoken to me.

Everyone is 100% entitled to both their own opinion and frustration, it's not fair that we're having growing pains and as a result delays occurred. What is fair is me taking the time to directly contact anyone upset and put their mind at ease and see what I can do to make it right.

JAMESBRO760

Addicted to Softballfans
I order all my teams gear through Berserk and we have more than 1 team in our organization. Berserk was always on point with their turn around times up until the beginning of the season. I did reach out to James to figure out what was going on and got a very reasonable explanation. They did the same thing every smaller, newer business tries to do. They wanted to grow. And unfortunately it kinda but them in the ass. They were running a couple of buy ins while taking on more team orders than they ever had at one time being that it was the beginning of the season. I can appreciate that. It was a straight forward, honest answer. He didn't offer up excuses or try to feed me BS, he told me just what was going on. I was kept informed the whole way through to receiving my gear, and I asked A LOT, every time one of my guys asked me, I asked James and I got quick responses. Our gear was a little behind schedule, but it was the quality I know I can always expect from Berserk. So we didn't mind waiting a little longer and it wasn't even the longest we've ever waited. I've gone through several other vendors whose lead times were in the 4-6 month range and when the jerseys showed we were not pleased with the quality. Berserks artist are also top of the line from what I've seen at the ball fields and through looking at other people's jersey posts. They always do unique, individual art. None of that cookie cutter, template junk. I will continue to use Berserk with confidence. James told me that Berserk has invested into his company to insure that they never go through a similar situation again. To me I'm good with that. Honesty, communication and quality are the 3 most important aspects of doing business and James and Berserk have all 3.

Pint210

Addicted to Softballfans
Ramstein Rams are at 12 weeks (told 4-6 weeks when ordered) and all we have is Jerseys. Still waiting on Pants and Hoodies.

Ronnie G

Star Player
i like beserk, we use them for our tourney jerseys, they are kinda thick and run big but are nice jerseys

mccormack.alex

Star Player
There are 5 teams in Helena,MT that have ordered jerseys from Berserk athletics. And yes we have all bitched to james about the shipping. but you have to think about it he is a private company that is busting his ass off and doing a great job. I would choose Berserk Athletics again if i had to get new gear. I mean I have to admit i have even bitched about **** to james but it all works out at the end. jerseys and sleeves are awesome, next are pants. Thanks James for all that you and Ashley do.

anywhere23

Addicted to Softballfans
This guy is horrible..they never return emails or phone calls...in this day and age i find it hard to believe that you dont have a smart phone or internet accsess somewhere..the "oh i was in california checking on things" is getting old.what? Cali dont have internet?

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't return emails?

Do you need my direct cell phone number I can provide it, let me know.

while I was in California i placed someone in charge of handling any update requests that came in as I couldn't give them the proper attention.

I assure you i am quite easy to get a hold of if it is me you reach out to.

Let me know a team also when you email, thank you.

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
I have been told three different dates then last week he tells me he will bump them up and get them mailed out Friday no later than Monday here it is Friday a week later than they should have shipped and they havent even started on them they said they are on the roll really??? Tuesday will be 11 weeks for full dye this is getting ridiculous

anywhere23

Addicted to Softballfans
I will tell everyone the situation after we finally conclude our deal but it's prolly around 13 weeks no pants or sleeves ..we have paid $3000 for jerseys.

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
Good lord, guys [email protected]

I can't sit on here and respond. We've publicly acknowledged any delays we've had. Hanovi, I've responded to you IMMEDIATELY when you've messaged me.

As of may 1st we opened new production units, anyone upset im so easy to get ahold of its not even funny. Compensation has been offered to some.

Best advice I can give, anyone looking to order steer way way the hell away from NES in California. They were the vendor that was to bail us out when we got into a bind with our in house production. We need to clear up anything within their pipeline so we can close any future business with them. I was guaranteed by the owner Efrain nothing would go past 6 weeks. Our co-owner ashley sat their for a month to essentially baby sit them. Anyone can attest anything from may 1st on has been on time or ahead of time. It's just a matter of getting beyond the BS we were fed and agreement we entered into with NES in anaheim.

Redman, no idea who you are or what team...my email is posted. You can publicly voice complaints or you can privately message me and get resolution.

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
Hanovi, how is something ordered at the end up April at 11 weeks?

guys i understand your frustrations, i sincerely do. You can voice your complaints on here, or message me direct and get a resolution. I stand by my product, our company has made adjustments to be incredibly powerful in the long run and i am MORE than happy to take care of your needs.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Good lord, guys [email protected]

I can't sit on here and respond. We've publicly acknowledged any delays we've had. Hanovi, I've responded to you IMMEDIATELY when you've messaged me.

As of may 1st we opened new production units, anyone upset im so easy to get ahold of its not even funny. Compensation has been offered to some.

Best advice I can give, anyone looking to order steer way way the hell away from NES in California. They were the vendor that was to bail us out when we got into a bind with our in house production. We need to clear up anything within their pipeline so we can close any future business with them. I was guaranteed by the owner Efrain nothing would go past 6 weeks. Our co-owner ashley sat their for a month to essentially baby sit them. Anyone can attest anything from may 1st on has been on time or ahead of time. It's just a matter of getting beyond the BS we were fed and agreement we entered into with NES in anaheim.

Redman, no idea who you are or what team...my email is posted. You can publicly voice complaints or you can privately message me and get resolution.

Instead of a bus NES just got thrown under the Train! Wow :thumb:

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a good relationship with Ralph, only reason I went back. We've made 4 trips down their between Feb and now. In fact one week we were their was wasted because Efrain refused to let us go to the warehouse. This business is my pride and joy and they were entrusted to help us through this rough patch. Unfortunately the owner Efrain is big timing me and won't even respond to me, ive already lawyered up for the damages caused if any lose ends aren't going to be taken care of in a timely fashion. Currently (again as of may 1st) we have 3 production units all dedicated to our company. They use our material, our colors, our templates, our everything. Anyone see the post about guaranteed turn times on a buy in? its our way of trying to show we're taking care of things. Need proof? give us another shot. I'll even make it worth your while with a nice discount.

guys look, I understand you are upset, I would be to. But i am the owner sitting here saying our company isn't going anywhere and i WILL take care of you. all you have to do is open up a line of communication with me. You can sit here and vent, or publicly message me and get your matter taken care of so your a happy client opposed to disgruntled.

you guys wanted a public post? here it is

[email protected] is a quick route to a response, if a phone call is needed i will gladly schedule one with you so their is plenty of time to talk.

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
Ive know you have been trying your best to make it right with your customers and have made it public of your situation. but cant you move the orders that are behind to the new printer and just go back to NES for the damages from your lawyers?

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
Jtrain you are saying that orders after May 1st have been done and shipped?(Anyone can attest anything from may 1st on has been on time or ahead of time) If so how is that right??

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
Already have communication going via email

Jtrain you are saying that orders after May 1st have been done and shipped?(Anyone can attest anything from may 1st on has been on time or ahead of time) If so how is that right??

Cuddy

Addicted to Softballfans
My team, Twin Cities Frostbite/One Simple Plan, paid for and ordered 34 jerseys, 34 pants, 25 hoodies, 46 hats and 13 arm sleeves in early June and a teammate that lives in KC picked up the jerseys, pants and hoodies at James' office on July 4th...hats are en route from Pacific directly to me so all we are waiting on is our arm sleeves. We had a very large order 90% completed in 4 weeks...I'd say the kinks have been worked out and Berserk is good to go. James was always prompt in replying to me via email as well...

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
My team, Twin Cities Frostbite/One Simple Plan, paid for and ordered 34 jerseys, 34 pants, 25 hoodies, 46 hats and 13 arm sleeves in early June and a teammate that lives in KC picked up the jerseys, pants and hoodies at James' office on July 4th...hats are en route from Pacific directly to me so all we are waiting on is our arm sleeves. We had a very large order 90% completed in 4 weeks...I'd say the kinks have been worked out and Berserk is good to go. James was always prompt in replying to me via email as well...

Wow, way to help Berserk out with that post! :rolleyes: Teams that ordered before and thru May still haven't received their stuff, but teams that ordered in June are getting the gear already.

JTrain, your idea of having your satisfied customers post on here might be back firing. :eek: Hang in there bud! :thumb:

Cuddy

Addicted to Softballfans
I wasn't asked by James to post...just decided to do it on my own...if I had to guess I may have placed my order after Berserk parted ways with NES so logistically speaking I had good timing...I can't imagine it's easy to sort through and figure out the mess that it sounds like NES made...my friend and teammate in KC says that James is a stand up guy and I have no reason to not feel the same way...I did wait to place my order because of what I was reading on Facebook about how things were developing for Berserk late last winter and early spring...luckily we didn't need our uniforms right away and I have dealt with Sports55 before so I know how to be patient...

Jtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive been pretty transparent that as of may 1st i opened new production units and anything since then has been timely and prompt. They are the same cut, material, colors, quality, etc. I'm running some guaranteed buy in's to kind of flex that muscle to show folks i haven't vanished and we aren't going anywhere.. Anyone who has reach out to me through here has gotten a pretty prompt reply, resolution or explanation. It was our first full busy season as someone "established" and I can assure you we learned from that and are far better because of it.

Anything remaining with NES will be finished in less than 2 weeks and I've communicated with nearly any team that has reach out, if you haven't heard from me email me. Sjury, your timing must have been great then is all I can say. The co-owner Efrain has tried big timing me on several occasions and wasted an abundance of my money. Encouraging me to fly to California to help with production and then stating it'd be a bad idea for me to go to the shop once i was in California because we butted heads over some failed promises he made? Jose & Ralphie with NES are GREAT GUYS, it's just a shame that business may sink due to the co-owners arrogance.

Sad thing with nes, I had to pay to issue a formal intent to file suit here in kansas city to get everything wrapped so i could officially part ways. Theirs $1,000 in attorney fee's ill never get back! Live and learn...

njsoftballguy

High Class
Just placed my order w Beserk last week, and second within last few months. I don't care if the order takes 15 weeks. Their art, and quality of shirts is second to none. Ill take quality over fast production any day. Oakleydude seems like the biggest troll/tool in SBF history. We get it, you don't like James or Berserk, no need to throw your pointless two sense in every time someone gives good feedback. Place an order and leave feedback or get a life bro. Good work James, looking forward to our fall jerseys.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Just placed my order w Beserk last week, and second within last few months. I don't care if the order takes 15 weeks. Their art, and quality of shirts is second to none. Ill take quality over fast production any day. Oakleydude seems like the biggest troll/tool in SBF history. We get it, you don't like James or Berserk, no need to throw your pointless two sense in every time someone gives good feedback. Place an order and leave feedback or get a life bro. Good work James, looking forward to our fall jerseys.

No, there are still outstanding orders, he can and should call the guy out.