Search results

1. tbrink

GTG BanjoDan is gtg....

Sold him a Gear Virus. Quick payment, good communication.
  2. tbrink

GTG Cjb44 is gtg

Bought a SCN12 off of him. Good communication, quick shipping, good condition. All deals should go like this. Thanks again Cliff.
  3. tbrink

GTG nike17 is not Telepathic...

but he is gtg. Bought some grips off of him, and gave him the wrong zip. Cost me a day or 2 receiving them, but he did everything he was supposed to on his end. Great job of communicating. Will deal with again.
  4. tbrink

GTG touch415 is g4g

Just completed a trade w/ touch415. Real easy to deal with, good communication, and shipped superfast. They must love him in the Castro...:p Would def deal with again.
  5. tbrink

LTT 27oz ASA RD28

No sale Price just looking to trade. I have a 27oz ASA RD28, with somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 cuts, looking for something Worth or Easton, ASA in 26oz or 27oz. It has 3 ground scratches of note that are pictured below. Can do 2 for 1, or 1 + Cash to even the deal. Not really dying...
  6. tbrink

For Trade LTT 27oz ASA RD28

No sale Price just looking to trade. I have a 27oz ASA RD28, with somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 cuts, looking for something Worth or Easton, ASA in 26oz or 27oz. It has 3 ground scratches of note that are pictured below. Can do 2 for 1, or 1 + Cash to even the deal. Not really dying...
  7. tbrink

8. tbrink

9. tbrink

LTTF XBOX360/PS3 asst'd bats as trade bait...

I'm looking to pick up a game console (either Xbox360 or PS3) in trade for bat(s), depending on the deal. Not looking for all the bells and whistles, just wanna get some online MW2 on. Anybody have a console they wanna work a trade for? I have these bats to offer as bait: ASA RD28 27oz...
  10. tbrink

Please Help Me Lose Weight Quick

Why is your smiley face an img from 3fatchicks.com? you realize a : and a ) will do the trick just fine here.....
  11. tbrink

I Have To Lose Weight

You're so stupid you reposted in you're own thread...
  12. tbrink

I'm Fat And I admit It

End yourself ****tard.
  13. tbrink

arther itis is one of the good guys....

Just completed a deal with him. We had some wires crossed in the beginning but he was on the ball and we got everything sorted out before any issues arose. I would definitely deal with again.
  14. tbrink

ArmySBall is gtg...

don't hesitate to deal with. We did a trade and his bat arrived quickly and in great condition, just as promised. Little surprise there, he's done like 65- something deals on here, what was surprising is the bat reeked of Old Spice and man love. I'm not going to ask questions....
  15. tbrink

Truck for Sell

White 2000 F150 pick up, 87k miles, $1000 OBO :) Comes with pink and black tiger print steering wheel cover, **** shaped gear shift knob, and rainbow coalition bumper sticker. I will even throw in the collection of empty Sonic wrappers and cups on the cab floor, awa some tasteful newdz of Bab's...
  16. tbrink

Gear Virus + Booger LTT, Wish I still played Utrip

I'm looking to trade 2 quality Utrip bats for ASA bats. I moved from Las Vegas where I was playing NSA (Utrip bats) to Omaha (ASA bats). First up is a 27oz returnable (no receipt) Combat Gear Virus. All said this bat is a diamond in the rough. On my Las Vegas team it didn't see alot of use...
  17. tbrink

LTT NiW WR Booger and Gear Virus for ASA

I'm looking to trade 2 quality Utrip bats for ASA bats. I moved from Las Vegas where I was playing NSA (Utrip bats) to Omaha (ASA bats). First up is a 27oz returnable (no receipt) Combat Gear Virus. All said this bat is a diamond in the rough. On my Las Vegas team it didn't see alot of use...
  18. tbrink

jdogg_23 is gtg......

don't hesitate t deal wiff. I bought a Red Sox windbreaker and he shippeded it quicklies. Arrived in new condition. Thank you
  19. tbrink

Mikeisaddicted is gtg

and by gtg I mean gay to go. I bought a jersey from him that was left on his bedroom floor by some strange man and he shipped with a quickness.
  20. tbrink

FlawedLegacy is gtg

Hooked me up with an Easton grip for the cost of shipping. Nice hookup. Thanks Again.