Search results

1. justh8me

2022 Demarini CF -11 and 2019 Louisville LXT -10

The CF is sold.
  2. justh8me

2022 Demarini CF -11 and 2019 Louisville LXT -10

Daughter is moving up to 32" so these have to go. Both are 31" and both are in great shape. The CF is basically brand new. Can't find a scratch on it, not even normal cleat/bag scratches. The LXT has those normal scratches, but nothing major. My daughter is not a power hitter and does not...
  3. justh8me

For Sale/Trade Hofner Guitar trade for ? or sale

I have a rare Hofner that is thought to have been made in the German factory in the 1970's. It looks to be the HS 513, but I am not sure at all to be honest. Solid spruce top and Mahogany body. As you can see in the pictures there are your normal hand scuffs on the neck, and a very minor...
  4. justh8me

LTTF Rare Hoffner Guitar trade for ??

Rare Hofner Guitar trade for ?? I have a rare Hofner that is thought to have been made in the German factory in the 1970's. It looks to be the HS 513, but I am not sure at all to be honest. Solid spruce top and Mahogany body. As you can see in the pictures there are your normal hand scuffs...
  5. justh8me

LTB LTB at least 28oz '09 Ressy Mutant or Titan

As the title says, looking to get an old school 2009 Ressy Mutant or Titan, the heavier the better. Prefer the Mutant. Let me know what you have and how much. This is the bat:
  6. justh8me

For Trade Rare hofner guitar for an ASA!!

I have a rare Hofner that is thought to have been made in the German factory in the 1970's. It looks to be the HS 513, but I am not sure at all to be honest. Solid spruce top and Mahogany body. As you can see in the pictures there are your normal hand scuffs on the neck, and a very minor scuff...
  7. justh8me

For Trade Nice classic hofner guitar for ASA bat

ttt. Give me an offer, I will take cash to put towards a bat as well, just prefer quick easy trade.
  8. justh8me

For Trade Nice classic hofner guitar for ASA bat

I have a rare Hofner that is thought to have been made in the German factory in the 1970's. It looks to be the HS 513, but I am not sure at all to be honest. Solid spruce top and Mahogany body. As you can see in the pictures there are your normal hand scuffs on the neck, and a very minor...
  9. justh8me

28.5 JH Mutant (Blue and yellow)

still looking
  10. justh8me

bumpity bump bump.
  11. justh8me

No body have one??
  12. justh8me

Bump back up for fast moving board!
  13. justh8me

As the title says, I need a 28.5 JH Mutant USSSA (blue and yellow one) Needs to be returnable with receipt. Let me know what you have. Looking to just buy, but I also have a 27oz easton IMX that I could use as trade bait if I needed to.
  14. justh8me

Have a 28oz Ressy, Need some subs/amp

mornin bump. If deal is good enough I would consider paying for some of the shipping.
  15. justh8me

Have a 28oz Ressy, Need some subs/amp

OK, wife needs to keep the Stealth for coed team, so I just went out and bought a new deck. So now I just need to replace the 10" audiobahns I have. (I put a hole in one of them with a jack handle) And I need a new amp. bat is new this year with a receipt from March. I used it for about...
  16. justh8me

LTS Ressy Titan with receipt!!

last bump........
  17. justh8me

no body wants this?
  18. justh8me

bump it up!!!!!
  19. justh8me

back up top, lets get this thing sold! pm's returned
  20. justh8me

Want to sell only, no trades at this time. 28oz Ressy Titan with receipt And comes with Bat bag and Bat sleeve. A buddy got this as a package deal from Kelly's 2 months ago, just broke it open and used it in one game. He got a promotion at work but has to work nights now. So he can not play...