Search results

1. Scrub3215

35+ Softball

Does anyone know of any 35+ tournaments anywhere? Or does age restricted teams not start until age 40? Thanks for the help! Richie
  2. Scrub3215

FS Miken Psycho and Worth 454 Sick

I've been out of the game for awhile and looking to unload my old sticks. $75 each for $140 for both. They look rough but that's more field condition related. Probably both have 400-500 cuts on them. The Sick still isn't broken in. I'm not a power hitter, so the cuts are mostly oppo slaps...
  3. Scrub3215

Looking for a team in or around Bloomington, IN

Moving to the area next week, and I'm looking for a team to get on in the Bloomington, IN area. Anyone know of any board sites to look on or any connections to talk to?
  4. Scrub3215

For Sale Full Sub Jersey

Looking to sell these 2 shirts. Size L (fits like an XL) # 22. Never worn, just fits me like a dress. Looking for $30 shipped per shirt. Red Shirt is SOLD.
  5. Scrub3215

For Sale BJ Fulk 26 oz

Looking to sell a 26 oz BJ Fulk. Has about 200 cuts on it. Not even broken in yet. Scratches are from the crappy fields we play on. Sold
  6. Scrub3215

For Sale Fleece Pull Over

Looking to sell a new L #20 Full Sub Fleece Pullover from Elite. It hasn't been worn. The guy who ordered it quit before he paid for it. Looking to get $35 shipped as a paypal gift or add 3% to cover fees.
  7. Scrub3215

For Sale Worth Resmondo Titan 5.4L 34/28

LTS Worth Resmondo Titan 5.4L 34/27oz model SBTR54; about 200 cuts; returnable. No cracks or webbing. Just a lot of bag scratches. $100.00 gifted shipped
  8. Scrub3215

For Sale Miken Denny Crine Psycho Supermax

I'm looking to sell my DC Psycho Supermax. Has about 200 cuts on it. No webbing or cracks. Still isn't broken in. It's 27 oz. Sold.
  9. Scrub3215

For Sale Full Sub Jerseys and Shorts

Looking to unload some full sub jerseys. They are used, so they have some snags. They are still in good shape though. Looking for $20 shipped. Also have a pair of white full sub shorts size L #12 looking for $30 shipped. Please send PayPal as gift or add the 3%. All Shirts sold! Just have...
  10. Scrub3215

For Sale Full Sub Jerseys

I'm trying to unload some of our team's "retired" jerseys. Most of these have been worn, so they have some snags and such. They're still nice shirts though. Looking for $20 each shipped. White L: 21 XL: 23 Black L: 11, 21
  11. Scrub3215

For Sale Full Sub Shorts

I have 2 pairs of Elite full sub shorts for sale. Both are size L. I have 1 white and 1 black #12 which are brand new never worn. Looking for $35 each shipped.
  12. Scrub3215

For Sale 2012 26oz BJ Fulk

Looking to sell my 26oz BJ Fulk. It is a NR Bat. It has maybe 20 cuts on it if that. There are a few scratches, but it's all from being in my bag. Looking for $110 shipped gifted or add the 3% for normal Paypal.
  13. Scrub3215

LTB 2013 ASA BJ Fulk 26 oz

Looking to buy a 2013 ASA 26 oz Fulk. Preferably NIW with or without a return. Thanks.
  14. Scrub3215

For Sale New Full Sub Hoodie XL

Looking to sell a new XL Full Sub hoodie from Elite. It hasn't been worn, it just ended up being much bigger than I thought it would be. Looking to get $50 shipped as a paypal gift or add 3% to cover fees. It's the same hoodie as the picture only IT IS #20, NOT #7. SOLD
  15. Scrub3215

Looking for Shirt and Hoodie Quotes

I need a quote for full sub hoodies. Probably a minimum of 20. Also, I'm looking for someone can print on Under Armour Charged Cotton or Tech t-shirts. Probably 40 shirts 2 designs. I could even go buy the shirts and send them in if possible. Any luck with this? Thanks, Richie
  16. Scrub3215

For Sale 26 oz SCN9

I'm looking to sale my 26 oz Easton SCN9 White Stealth. It's got about 350 cuts on it. This bat isn't even broken in yet. It has a very faint click to it, but it hasn't opened up yet. It is returnable, but I don't have a receipt. I'm just not a fan of the 2 piece bat. I'm looking to get...
  17. Scrub3215

GTG allout10

Great board Bro. Bought a bat from me with speedy payment. Would def deal with again!
  18. Scrub3215

For Sale 26oz SCN6

Looking to sell my 26oz SCN6. SOLD
  19. Scrub3215

For Sale 26 oz SCX22 Synergy 2

Looking to sell my Synergy 2. Asking $110 shipped gifted through paypal or $117 to cover fees if not gifted. Probably about 400 swings.
  20. Scrub3215

GTG killa-B

Bought a bat from this guy and transaction was smooth. Definitely recommend.