Search results

1. D

pumacat35, Brandonshearin, & cctexasboi are all

good to go..recieved payments fast. would do business again with these fellow board brothers..thanks guys ben
  2. D

lts(only) 2-27oz super freaks

i got 2 27oz super freaks im sellin for a buddy. both returnable but he only has the reciept for 1. 1st one has about 300 swings, has a rattle and is retaped. 2nd one has less than 100 swings, no rattle and original grip. he is looking to 350.00 for both shipped and insured via usps. if i...
  3. D

lts 2 combats for 200!!!!!!!

lookin to sell 2 combats fer cheap! needin funds for this weekend.. 1st one-27bal gear returnable, with a few hundred swings, encap wear, and a rattle 2nd-26el NR scott brown re-issue prolly 250 swings, no rattles, not too much wear and tear.. need 200 shipped for both..includes ins and...
  4. D

LTS plague and sb re-issue

lookin to sell both these bats. both are NR. 1.)27bal plague, 11 game swings only, no bp taken 135.00 2.)26el sb re-issue, i would guess less than 200 hits, got it in a trade but i found me an OG SB :D so im sellin this one. 135.00 both prices are shipped and insured through usps. thanks guys
  5. D

huckeby34

is gtg again..thanks
  6. D

LTS OG ninentdo

i got an original NES in good shape. does play all the games, some trickier than others. it just needs a good cleaning. i have 1 controller for sure, can probably find the other one. comes with all the games(i will list them). ive had this thing for years and i just dont have time to enjoy this...
  7. D

Prophet24 is

way gtg..paid like he said.. would do business with again..thanks
  8. D

ltb/ltf combat bat pack

lookin for the navy/gray combat bat pack(looks like the boombah one, but with the combat logos). i have a navy/sky blue boombah bat pack i would trade for it..thanks guys ben
  9. D

MajorWood, fishstick5, and ronn050

are all gtg! majorwood/ paid with quickness fishtick5 shipped as promised ronn050 got me the battoos as promised.. thanks fellas and good doin business with ya.. ben
  10. D

LTT 4 pairs of pants

lts all 4 for 60!! 60 buck for all 4 pairs shipped and insured! that price is firm 1.texas orange/white worth size L hemmed to 34" bottoms cut to fit over shoes 2.blue/carolina blue worth size M. hemmed to 34 bottoms cut to fit over shoes 3.boombah texas orange size 36 reg. no cuts, tears...
  11. D

LTb og virus

LTt for og virus im lookin to trade for an oG virus in a 26fl or 27bal only..reciept prefered..i want a combat to swing in the winter time so i dont mash all my good ones. i got an OG nes with some games or pants in 34 and 36 waist :D thanks ben
  12. D

czr623mrqz is way good to go

did a trade with him and everything went super duper. would do busines with again
  13. D

gloves for sale

1-TPX 11.5" helix modified trap glove..not quite ready for a softball, needs a little more break in time( i know, i know, its a tiny glove but i love em for IF) 2-mizuno 12.5" franchise glove..got it a couple months ago as a bday gift but i never got used to it(love my trap) will sell...
  14. D

nokona tomahawk

lookin for a 27oz or a 26..lemme know what u guys got..thanks ben
  15. D

ltt/lts 2010 triton

i got a 50 hit tps triton(blue/gray 2010) im lookin to trade..its the 27 balanced model..looking for 26 or 27 OG mutant or 26 ressy mutant in the same shape..or will sell for 180 shipped and insured thanks guys ben
  16. D

lookin to buy f-oakley radars or mframes

just as the title says..lookin to buy some foak radars or mframes..i scratch or lose glasses all too often to pay a ton for the good ones..pm me with what u guys got or know where to find some.. thanks ben
  17. D

lookin to buy f-oakley radars or mframes

just as the title says..lookin to buy some foak radars or mframes..i scratch or lose glasses all too often to pay a ton for the good ones..pm me with what u guys got or know where to find some.. thanks ben
  18. D

lookin to sell est cheap

i got a 28oz green est xtra. non-recert. has 1 small flat spot u can feel but u cannot see..lookin to get 50 shipped and insured..thanks ben
  19. D

looking for 27 balanced combats

just as the title says..i got a few combats just lookin to try the balanced bats for a bit..lemme know what u guys got.. thanks ben
  20. D

4 pairs of pant for sale

1.texas orange boombahs w/ black & white stripe down the side. 36 long 2.dark green boombahs w/ black & white stripe down the side. 38 long(fit more like the 36s) 3.worth dark blue w/ carolina/white stripe pants. sz.L the bottoms are cut to fit over cleats. 4.worth texas orange...