Search results

1. sweetswing4

Arm Sleeves

Joe, i think u mean if klu is on my team im in trouble!!
  2. sweetswing4

Pitchers wear your mask at all times PLEASE

Get well soon bro. Actually just ordered a mask after reading this. Been thinkin of it for a while now. Took one off the forhead in a charity hr derby this summer n still didnt wear one after. Just not worth the risk. Btw was a 44/400 reebok ball off a sr reebok melee that was on its last legs...
  3. sweetswing4

For Trade 27oz NIW non-recert sb103 genesis

Not sure what its worth sale wise so trade only. NIW. grip is cracking due to age aside well as some of wrapper peeling off but hasnt been hit at all. White letter graphics. Would also appreciate ideas on cash value. If I could get 140-ish id take it. As far as trades, im not too picky, open...
  4. sweetswing4

Price check in 27oz niw sb103 genesis non recert

Nobody with any ideas on this stick?
  5. sweetswing4

Price check in 27oz niw sb103 genesis non recert

Was wondering what this may b worth. Non recetified with white lettering and niw. Leather grip is cracking due to age and sections of wrapper r peeling off (again due to age) but bat hasnt been used.
  6. sweetswing4

What is the best 3 ASA bat you have ever swung?

Voltage, og white steel ( while cracked) and og wrath, in that order. The steel was a miracle i think. Got it cracked from a friend, 3-4 inch vertical, and took some swings wit it. Literally was out hitting my og yellow catty wit effortless swings. Lasted almost 400 swings like that till...
  7. sweetswing4

deals at your local PIAS......

Got me a great shape 33/23 scn1b for $20, and a perfectly round fury for $26
  8. sweetswing4

GTG gtg

BONBSAWAY is gtg
  9. sweetswing4

bummer, love the frenzy's but a 26oz would prob end up like my wrath, 2 pieces after 200 swings

bummer, love the frenzy's but a 26oz would prob end up like my wrath, 2 pieces after 200 swings
  10. sweetswing4

For Sale/Trade 28oz pst max 100

Bump.......
  11. sweetswing4

up to the top
  12. sweetswing4

bump it up
  13. sweetswing4

back from tournament game bump
  14. sweetswing4

Looking to move this bat. Would rather trade it for an asa composite but will sell for $150. pics are in my album. bat has no taper dings and as pics will show graphics are in pretty good shape. havent had a chance to put it on a scale but believe it is a 28oz long shell. as for trading im...
  15. sweetswing4

DroppinBombs18 is GTG

good deal and prompt payment. thanks man
  16. sweetswing4

Synergy, Fury, AV, Steel to sell/trade

I played at wick as well, #7 diamond with the school in right. I play with the Velocity/Jerseys that won county. we played and won mon and wed wilson outer, friday konkel, and i think took 3rd at tues wick #7, really shouldve took 2nd though. not familiar with the Red Dot team though?
  17. sweetswing4

Synergy, Fury, AV, Steel to sell/trade

bump for a few nice bats, who from milwaukee do u play for and where?
  18. sweetswing4

mrs mo 33 is GTG

bat was as described and got here quick despite the holidays. thanks shelly
  19. sweetswing4

Hits-13

good to deal with