whats the best deal you've ever got on a bat?

thaynes

Bought a scn8 for 140 and sold it for 190. That's all I got, but id gladly pay 300 again for a scx3

jessie

Real solution #11
Gave a nice 27oz dvs1 for a good shape 27oz og flex yesterday. Traded with buddy at work, their league switched from asa to nsa a couple years ago and he hasn't swung it since. I tried to give him cash to even it out but he wouldn't accept, stated he was ok taking the bat but didnt feel right taking my cash. Hit the flex in bp last night and it sounds like a shotgun, no webbing but hitting nasty. I'll swing it until it blows up

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
OG freak 98 with maybe 100 hits on it for $50 from a garage sale. I also bought a catty, EVO ax, F2 and a few cold weather beaters for a total of $150

OnlySolo

You mad?
A few good deals. Got a minty Reap2 for $100 bucks from some guy at a tourney. Sold for 260 a few weeks later.

a really good shape asa rd28 for a srv6bh

a minty anti virus for a beat up juggy.

helmerfan

Addicted to Softballfans
got a juggy for 75 bucks on cl sold it on ebay a few days later for 160
27 st1 for 27 bucks ( later traded it for a Novak, not a great decision i'll admit)
27oz scx3 for 185 last year.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Also bought a og extended at the field for $200. Sold it on here for $320 in less that 20 minutes.

TFS #33

Addicted to Softballfans
27oz flat sticker F98 $40 solld it for $250 2 days later, niw 33/24 SCN5B $150 sold on CL for $375 in 15 min. Traded a SCN8 that was on fire for a 100 hit scx3 because it was dead.

Sixes

K C C O
1st batch freak in Rochester, mn at a garage sale for $10 in 2007...lady said it was an ex-boyfriends and was just sitting in her garage...had a smooth end cap with a W burned into it..... used it for a couple weeks and sold it for $350
SB73v for $30 at a leage in Plymouth, MN 2 summers ago.....used it for a couple weeks and then traded for a SCN5, NIW DS plague
$5 for an SCN6 at Goodwill in Maple Grove, MN 3 summers ago...used it most of the summer and sold it for $100