Search results

1. S

ltb or ltt for a 26 oz 2016 JUGGY OR JUGGY OVL

dont mind if it is used or nr just make sure the price reflects the condition starting a conversation works best
  2. S

For Sale 2014 Cluggy, Bhose, Triad 3, Wegman, Baker all ASA

2014 Cluggy 26 oz ASA I believe less than 150 hits returnable no receipt - $140 obo Sold 2015 Bhose 26 oz ASA original owner less than 100 hits returnable no receipt some scratches from bag- $85 obo 2013 Miken Triad 3 ASA I believe right at 125 hits returnable no receipt small sand rattle...
  3. S

LTTF 26 oz 2016 Juggy

I am looking to trade for a 2016 26 oz juggy, some of what I have to offer is 2014 26 oz Cluggy, 26 oz Miken triad 3 (the greyish color bat), 26 oz Combat BHOSE, and a few others. Text me if you have any interest, 727-687-7298
  4. S

For Sale Wilson A1010 HS1 High School game balls

I have 23 brand new Wilson A1010 HS1 gameballs, 8 Diamond usssa dol-1 (blue writing), and 1 Wilson A1010 S ball. They are all brand new and ready for game action, not sure about the Diamond balls but the Wilson balls are approved for high school game balls. I would take $120 for everything...
  5. S

For Sale 28oz JH120 OG 26oz B1.0 SP13B1

Looking for a price check on these 3 bats, picked the JH120 and the B1.0 up in trades and since I only play ASA I am looking to sell only but since they are older I am having a harder time figuring out where to start with a price. The Combat is a bat I bought when I played NSA in Michigan, its...
  6. S

Price Check OG B1 Combat da Bomb

Ok so back in I think 2006 (I think) I bought this bat because where I lived in Michigan all I played was NSA and this was supposed to be one of the hottest bats out there at the time. Well what I didnt know was that the end caps were **** and didnt last at all. The end cap on mine came out...
  7. S

LTB 2014 ASA Z3000 endload 26 oz

My dad plays in a small church league in Michigan and has always used cheap walmart type bats. Well his first game was Tuesday night and one of his players had this bat and he loved it and called me to tell me all about it lol So I thought I would try to find one to get him for fathers day so...
  8. S

For Sale/Trade 5 26oz bats for sale all ASA

1) Worth Filthy HPS 26oz $75 obo original owner less than 50 hits SOLD 2) L S Green Catalyst 26oz $65 obo no clue on # of hitsTraded 3) Miken Psycho Balanced 26oz $85 obo not sure on # of hits but not broken in yet Traded locally 4) Boombah Boss 26oz $85 obo original owner less than 150...
  9. S

For Sale/Trade 27oz Worth 454 Mutant SB4MXA ASA

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1422469
  10. S

For Sale/Trade 27oz Worth 454 Mutant SB4MXA ASA

I am the original owner and though there are scratches on the bat (shown in pictures) it doesnt have a ton of swings, there are no cracks or wobbles just a rattle but from reading all the other post on this site about this bat that seems to be the norm. I would estimate between 250-350 swings I...
  11. S

LTB 12" 44 cor 375 comp softballs

I am looking for a good deal on game balls as my league still uses the ASA 44 375s if you have any PM me I prefer yellow but wont pass up a good deal!
  12. S

Price Check Price Check 2011 Z1000 ASA 27oz

Just wondering what this bats value is it has less than 300 hits on it no cracks dents webbing or wobble still has a return on it and in pretty good shape overall.
  13. S

Any players looking for a team in Largo Florida

I am putting a team together on Thursday nights at Whitesell fields and still need a few good players to fill out the roster. Hit me up if you are interested.
  14. S

GTG SmittyB GTG!!!

Great Seller, great communication, and best of all great product!
  15. S

great deal with adtsoftball

sold me a evo ax used it tonight for the first time and the bat is HOT great person to do business with thanks for the bat and the fast shipping