Search results

1. C

Softbals for senior league

What is the difference between a regular Trump Stote 44/375 and the Florida Half Century ball?
  2. C

Where to buy half century softballs

Looking for GOOD balls for BP. MUST have very durable covers. Have found the Florida half century balls work well. But I can't find them for sale? Got a sample Evil ball and they FLEW! But cover didn't hold up in pitching machine. Happy to hear suggestions for very good balls with...
  3. C

Best Balls for Sr leauge

What's the best ball to use for half century leauge? No restriction. Most using Miken Bats
  4. C

NSA Is there a time limit to protest a game?

Found out other team using illegal bat in play. Bat was called into question, but umpire did not look at it as felt if it was shaved no way to tell. It may or not be shaved, but it is one that is illegal to use in the league. What should be done? Is there a time limit to protest...
  5. C

Would Appreciate Your Votes

Not softball related except that I play ball with Tara's Dad, and she and her brother are his greates fans. Great family and this means a lot to his little girl. Thanks if you can send your vote for Tara. http://contest.albertfamilyortho.com/entries/90931
  6. C

For Sale Louisville Slugger 1B Mitt

Louisville SLugger Zephyr 13" Designed for females with narrower finger openings and wrist for snugger fit and better control. Single bar open web and bruise guard padding. Cool Max Liner Broken in.......barely. New $69. $40 or best offer.
  7. C

For Sale Miken NRG 600

32/28 End cap broke, bad patch job. Bat was NOT shaved. Otherwise shows normal wear. But would have to get end cap replaced by Miken to be used for games. $50 BRO
  8. C

NSA Cheater Bat Question

While watching a game the other night, I was sitting near two young guys discussing shaved bats. The one guy was pointing out which bats the one team was using that he knew were shaved. Because he plays WITH the guys that had the bats. The other guy was saying he just got his bat shaved...
  9. C

NSA Force Out Rule

I asked the question on the wrong forum. I know the answer. But looking for specific rule. Can't find anything real specific in the NSA book. Bases loaded. Doink hit in front of plate. Catcher grabs the ball and is scrambling on the wet ground to get back. He tags the plate with his...
  10. C

Rule question

With bases loaded,two out,batter hits a doink. Catcher scrambles after ball in the slippery clay. He gets the ball and reaches back with his other hand to touch the plate, before the runner crosses home, by a good 4 steps. Is runner safe or out?
  11. C

Bat price

What is a reasonable price for a miken super freak with about 50 hits on it? Great shape, barely any light scratches.
  12. C

What Is The Right Thing To Do?

I am kind of torn about a situation, and am dumb enough to come here and ask for advice. (just so that is out of the way) I am playing coed rec league ball on a team that is not 5 and 5, but simply has to field 2 females. I was picked up by this team after I did something REALLY stupid...
  13. C

Lineup Questions

Where do the weakest hitters belong in the lineup? I know that traditionally they get put at the bottom of the lineup, as you want your best hitters getting more at bats. But, at times, I think that strategy hurts the team. We have 2 on one of my teams that don't hit well. One is a sure...
  14. C

Cheap Face Mask

Recently got a bunch of stitches above eye. Missing practice this week, but plan to make it next week. Stitches will come out on Tuesday. Because it would be bad to take a hit near that area for a while, and ****ut happens, I am thinking of using a mask for a few weeks to play. Don't...
  15. C

Briancj GOOD TO GO!

Quick ship on item accurately described. A pleasure to deal with.
  16. C

Wtb nrg 600

34/26 or 27 New or very slightly used. PM with best price.
  17. C

Combat Virus

Combat Virus model VIRPFP1. 33/25 Used one season, by me and another girl on the team. I find I prefer the heavier bat, so this one is for sale. No, my team mate can't buy it. Would like $175 for it. Would consider a partial trade for Miken Super Freak. PM please, as I might not...
  18. C

Dirt Bike For Sale

2004 CRF 230F. Very sweet trail bike. Great for timid female, beginner rider or smaller adult. It is in excellent shape. $1,700. For sale in Tampa FL area.