Search results

1. bakesta72

2020 Dudley Dan Smith Team Doom Edition-USSSA review

Got a chance to scoop one of these new Dudleys for a great price. Shorter barrel with a hefty progressive endload. Small handle flex, but not much. We swung a 27oz in the video and that comes with an advertised 2.5oz endload. Small sweetspot at first, but by the end we all were dialed in...
  2. bakesta72

2020 Helmer Blue Line and Hellcat videos

Easton is on top of the game with performance from the wrapper! Wow Blue Line Hellcat
  3. bakesta72

LTTF 2016 Easton Helmer Flex 27oz

Looking for the all black 2016 Helmer Flex in 27oz. Inbox me if you have one to trade away. Thanks!
  4. bakesta72

2020 Easton Autism Fireflex review

We got a chance to take some hacks with the 2020 Easton Autism Fireflex and man it was very good! Short break in period and huge performance with all types of balls. Held up just fine too. Check it out!
  5. bakesta72

2020 Easton Bubba Club-Mule Load review

Had a chance to get some guys to swing the new 2020 Bubba Club and man was it impressive from swing one! The mule load is every bit of 1 ounce and all on the end. Another very good stick from Easton, that might fly under the radar in their ever saturating utrip market.
  6. bakesta72

2020 Worth Mach 1 XXL Review

We got a chance to get some swings on the new 2020 Worth Mach 1 XXL. Short barrel, full ounce endload and it felt very good like the 16 Fulk did from the wrapper! We put about 150 swings on it this night and it held compression just fine!
  7. bakesta72

Who remembers the SBF Worth Titan?

So i was looking through some of my archives from way back and i stumbled upon this. So the kid pitching wanted this guy to break the Worth Titan SBF for him to send in for his return. The bat never broke but the guy hit the longest shots I’ve personally seen in BP.
  8. bakesta72

2020 Onyx 1k Hunting Season Balanced review

Got a chance to test out the 2020 Onyx 1k Hunting Season Balanced usssa model. Two piece Carbon Advance Tech means it can take a beating and still hold compression. It did just that!
  9. bakesta72

Easton Serenity Question

Was the Serenity FF3 tech? Its not listed on the bat with a decal like some of the others.
  10. bakesta72

2020 ONYX Mac Rio 1K (EL) Review

The 2020 Onyx Mac Rio 1K was very good from the jump off. We put roughly 150 swings on it this night, with all level of ball players and hit mostly Evil Rockets. The bat showed no signs of break down or issues. Another solid stick from the guys at Onyx!
  11. bakesta72

2020 Pure Sports MVP 2 Piece USSSA review

I FINALLY got a chance to swing my 2020 Pure Sports MVP 2 piece. I picked it up used from a guy that didn't prefer the endload, so it had 50-75 swings on it previous to me swinging it (passing compression, barely). First weekend I wanted to film it, the endload came completely loose in the...
  12. bakesta72

2020 Worth JR786 USSSA

This was a fun bat to swing! Its a short barrel, full ounce endloaded bat. I think Worth was trying to get back to the 16 Fulk Legit in terms of specs, but the JR uses a different composite (X20) so its not quite as good as the 16 Fulk, but pretty close!
  13. bakesta72

Onyx Defender Modulus Tech Prototype

Had a chance to swing and review the new Onyx Modulus tech. Its a perfect blend of CAT and CFT in one. Crisp, responsive barrel with a stiff handle makes this bat really fun to swing! It also held up just fine!
  14. bakesta72

Lady Cartel and Dudes?

Any dudes swinging that Lady Cartel? Got one coming, but wanted to know if it was "man friendly" or should women players only swing it?
  15. bakesta72

2020 Louisville Slugger Genesis USSSA review

We had a chance to swing and review the 2020 LS Genesis. The bat is a one piece design and features LS traditional LS2X composite. We were swinging in 70 degree weather and using our normal mix of balls: Classic M's, 44/400 Icons, and WSL balls along with Evil Bp Rockets, Evil 52 Lites, Worth...
  16. bakesta72

LTB: OG Genesis

Any weight. Looking for the OG one. Inbox what you have
  17. bakesta72

2020 Onyx Kings Fire & Ice 2 piece USSSA

Got a chance to finally get some swings down on this bat from Onyx. I haven't swung a two piece from them since the CFT stuff (which requires zero break in). This bat is the CAT (can take some bp to get loosened up). We put about 2-250 swings on it this night to get a good feel for it. Very...
  18. bakesta72

Onyx 1953 BH-AB Tribute 1 piece USSSA

Got a chance to swing the Onyx 1953 Tribute. It was a one piece half ounce endload and performed really well after a couple good rounds of bp. Sweetspot was rather small, but opened up as the session went on.
  19. bakesta72

2020 Miken Freak Gold USSSA

This bat did not disappoint! Long barrel, half ounce endload. Reminded me of last years Primo! VGTG!
  20. bakesta72

2020 Miken Primo 14 inch Balanced USSSA

We had a chance to get a few swings on the 2020 Miken Primo 14 inch. This one was the balanced usssa model. Seemed like a classic Miken long barrel to me. Small pingy sound that went away after a couple rounds. It wasn't as balanced as the Worth Mach 1 302 that we also swung that day...