Search results

1. Mofoshee21

USSSA Military Worlds

Looking for an over 40 team if anyone needs someone. Hoodles whats up? How you been?
  2. Mofoshee21

What up playa??? Can u make it to palm springs on the 9th 10th July?? LMK I am out to sea rt...

What up playa??? Can u make it to palm springs on the 9th 10th July?? LMK I am out to sea rt now. Email is [email protected]
  3. Mofoshee21

What up playa??? Can u make it to palm springs on the 9th 10th July?? LMK I am out to sea rt...

What up playa??? Can u make it to palm springs on the 9th 10th July?? LMK I am out to sea rt now. Email is [email protected]
  4. Mofoshee21

Yo hiiting u up finally. Here in the middle of a hurricane. WTF happend on the 11 June tourney...

Yo hiiting u up finally. Here in the middle of a hurricane. WTF happend on the 11 June tourney?? Anyway we still doing 9th 10th right?? LMK who is going I figured u and Brian and I have some fella's in SD and here on the boat. My email is [email protected]. Holla!!
  5. Mofoshee21

2011 Pac Wide

Just looking to play anyone?????
  6. Mofoshee21

2011 European Military Softball

Been 2 there since I can remember, u owe girl Bullmoose!!!!!!
  7. Mofoshee21

2011 European Military Softball

Dude we the Navy always had to combine the last few years with Naples and Sigonella, Sig has zero support since I and ASH left. Sux man MWR and NOONE else wants to step up over there. Too many people trying to suck up to get promoted anyway talk to Rhodi and see if another team like Darby or...
  8. Mofoshee21

The official Military teams/touneys thread 2....

Good Luck Billy bring it home again!!! C ya when u get back!
  9. Mofoshee21

4/16 ASA @ BLD Riverside

anyone need a player lmk havent played any asa yet but always looking...
  10. Mofoshee21

ASA Pitcher AZ

Where and when in AZ just need dates and I am availible as long as it is do able from San Diego!
  11. Mofoshee21

1st US FORCES CHAMPIONSHIP

PW is one that doesn't now and security, well it is gonna slap them eventually.
  12. Mofoshee21

1st US FORCES CHAMPIONSHIP

Yeah Will it was a shame. Sig is falling due to some commands not supporting the team. (like you didn't see that)I tried to help Gary before we left and Jay was talking about this all year, we even tried the combining with Naples, but they were to busy trying to get Gary and I in trouble for...
  13. Mofoshee21

Festa critique

You know my stance already, but one thing is for sure Military Men and Women can't catch a break anymore from MWR. Seems like money spent elsewhere is more important than money spent well. Just saying, Cheers all!
  14. Mofoshee21

2010 festa americana champs (rams)

Had fun old man Like I said before I'll see you and Dave in the wheelchair leagues. Great Job to all the teams! MWR Naples, You need help!
  15. Mofoshee21

How r ya Kid?? Just checking up on ya.

How r ya Kid?? Just checking up on ya.
  16. Mofoshee21

Wear that shirt yet big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wear that shirt yet big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Mofoshee21

I will be there in August around the 25th but have to check in and all that. I am there till...

I will be there in August around the 25th but have to check in and all that. I am there till 2013 for sure and no deployment schedule until at least June 2011.
  18. Mofoshee21

For Sale Spring Cleaning - OG Eastons!

Any pics or wheel and dealing on the ASA bats, LMK
  19. Mofoshee21

For Sale/Trade 26ozfl Supremacy

Is that a Rush also? I would be interested in that
  20. Mofoshee21

Dom u still have the 44???? Might need to borrow it when I am there if it is possible. No I wont...

Dom u still have the 44???? Might need to borrow it when I am there if it is possible. No I wont take it either.. LMK kid Jay