Search results

1. Piehse21

For Sale Short Guy Pants 34W

Have the following softball pants for sale, all have light use and minor to no dirt stains. All 34 waist and 30-32 length. All except 1 have stirrups attached but can easily be removed. I'd do $50 for the whole lot. 1. Rover Plus Nine - 34W x 31L - Gray with Black stripes (split at cuff to go...
  2. Piehse21

For Sale 27 oz Z2K for sale

I am selling a 27 oz. Z2000 balanced. Light scratches from the field but other than that its in great shape. Looking for $125 gifted/shipped. PM me... Sold!
  3. Piehse21

For Sale Salomon Speedcross 3 trail running shoes

I have for sale a worn once pair of Salomon Speedcross 3 trail running shoes in a size 10. I bought these a half size bigger and turns out they fit true to size and are too big for me. I don't have the box or tags so I can't return them. My loss your gain. Looking for $50 obo paypal shipped as...
  4. Piehse21

For Sale/Trade LS TPX Silver Slugger 13" Flare

I am selling a used 13" Louisville Slugger TPX Silver Slugger Flare FL1300SS right hand throw. Looking for $90 paypal gifted or add fee or would consider a trade for another OF glove or golf equipment.
  5. Piehse21

For Sale/Trade LS TPX 13" SS Flare Glove

I am selling a used but still in great condition 13" Louisville Slugger TPX Silver Slugger Flare FL1300SS right hand throw. Looking for $100 obo or would trade for another OF glove.
  6. Piehse21

GTG Sturge33

Bought a bat from him and his shipped it fast and everything was perfect. Gtg!
  7. Piehse21

For Sale 28oz Easton B1

I have a lightly used 28oz Easton B1 NR for sale. Great bat, just slightly heavy for me, looking for $150 shipped. Only trade would be 26oz B1. Sticker is a league sticker they test bats.
  8. Piehse21

For Sale For sale 26oz Worth SB454U 454 Titan Balanced

I am looking to sell my used but in good shape Worth SB454U 454 Titan Balanced 26 oz. has about 200 hits on it, I'm a small guy so still lots of life in it. Looking for $SOLD shipped. The sticker is our park test bats every season. Can be removed.
  9. Piehse21

For Sale Tanel 360 Cleat Cage Backpack

I have for sale a used, royal blue Tanel Cleat Cage backpack. It's in great condition, all zippers work, no rips or tears. This is the one with the expanding compartment on the bottom to hold cleats. Holds two bats. Does not have website on front as shown below. Sold Looking for $40...
  10. Piehse21

For Sale Oakley Bruce Irons Hijinx

I am looking to sell a used pair of Oakley Hijinx Bruce Irons edition. They are used, in good shape but do have scratches on the lens. Most comfortable pair of Oakleys I've ever owned. Definetly used so looking for $35 obo as gift paypal. SOLD Polished Black frame and Warm Grey lens. Not...
  11. Piehse21

For Sale/Trade Akadema AHO224 RHT 13"

I have for sale or trade a barely used (maybe 10 games) RHT Akadema AHO224 13" glove. Looking for $65 obo as a gift. Nice glove, just have too many gloves and one has to go. sold Would consider trades of: Worth bat, 26oz or 27oz (would add cash) Boombah Superpack Bat Bag
  12. Piehse21

For Sale Reebok Ziglite Rush 9.5

I have for sale a pair of Reebok Ziglite Rush in size 9.5 gray, they have be worn 4x, I have a flat foot and the arch just hurts my foot, I cant return them so I thought I'd see if anyone here is interested. Looking for $60 shipped obo. I dont have the original box. SOLD *The shoe laces...
  13. Piehse21

GTG TrickDaddy13 is GTG!

TrickDaddy13 is gtg, bought a putter off him and he shipped it quick and it was better than described. Thanks again.
  14. Piehse21

For Sale Xbox 360 Madden 13

Looking to sell used once Madden 13 for Xbox, I did use the online code. Looking for $40 shipped/paypal gift or add the fees. Only trade would be for Fifa 13. SOLD
  15. Piehse21

For Sale/Trade OG May120 "booger" 27oz

After years of just sitting in the bag I think it's finally time to part ways with my OG booger. I have for sale an OG May120 27oz in good shape. It has some wear around the endcap, mostly paint, no cracks, but a few paint chips, nothing major, some webbing, not much though. I couldnt tell you...
  16. Piehse21

For Sale PA Ave pants - small guy pants

I have for sale a pair of 32-34W 30L with stirrups in excellent condition. Gray body with Cardinal and Gold down the side. No stains, no rips, no tears, like new. These are the ones where the belt goes into the band area. no loops. Looking for $40 paypal gift, or you pay the fees, continental US...
  17. Piehse21

GTG Chris_R is gtg

Bought a game off him, shipped quick good communication and everything was perfect
  18. Piehse21

For Sale Authentic Oakley Probation

I have for sale a pair of barely used mint condition authentic Oakley Probation sunglasses. These are the polished black with warm grey lenses, they are NOT polarized. Looking for $100 shipped/paypal as gift. Sorry, pics were taken with my phone, my camera wasnt charged, but if you need...
  19. Piehse21

GTG 78transam is very GTG!

78transam is very gtg, he sold me a pair of great pants in great shape. Thanks again! Don't hesitate to deal with him!
  20. Piehse21

GTG LEBaller

LEBaller is very GTG! Great communication, great to work with, had a small little hickup with an order but he fixed it right away.