Search results

1. NSideSnoMexican

GTG ChrisBowyer is GTG

Just did a flawless deal with ChrisBowyer. He sold me a Nokona Bloodline, easy to communicate with, shipped promptly, no issues at all. Good to go seller all the way, do not hesitate to work with him, GTG Board Bro!!!
  2. NSideSnoMexican

GTG 96packers is GTG

Sold 96packers an Ultra II (yes he got another one!). Deal went fantastic, great communication, very smooth transaction. 96packers is very good to go!!!
  3. NSideSnoMexican

Grit ball tower BB2

Are your prices including shipping?
  4. NSideSnoMexican

Monsta Torch and Sinister 27oz.

Any interest in a 27oz black and gold aftermath? I also have a 26oz 2015 Mercy (white, blue and green). LMK if you are interested.
  5. NSideSnoMexican

For Sale 27 oz OG Velo

HMU if the deal falls through
  6. NSideSnoMexican

For Sale Miken Freak52, Louisville Catty (ASA shrek)

Bump back to the top for a GTG Board Bro!
  7. NSideSnoMexican

For Sale PS4 - Madden 16

Shipped out this afternoon! Thanks for all of the interest!
  8. NSideSnoMexican

For Sale PS4 - Madden 16

Barely used Madden 16 for PS4. Got it when I bought my PS4 and haven't had the time to play. I would like to get $35 OBO gifted and shipped for it. ***SOLD***
  9. NSideSnoMexican

For Sale Colton36 Wiffleball Hats

I would be a go for the green!!!
  10. NSideSnoMexican

For Sale Og green mercy

Still have this? What are you looking for for trades?
  11. NSideSnoMexican

Salomon Speedcross Review

I would hesitate to buy the Chinese knockoffs... I had one pair that did not last 2 months of 2 games a week plus about 3 tournaments. This was just my experience, just putting it out there.
  12. NSideSnoMexican

For Sale/Trade 27oz Combat "The Duke", 27oz Miken DC-41, 28oz Easton OG Flex

The Duke is headed to the Great NorthWest... Deal pending on Flex, thanks for the interest and offers!
  13. NSideSnoMexican

The DC41 has been sold, looking for homes for the other two!
  14. NSideSnoMexican

Bump this again... Heading to a tournament this weekend, hopefully can move them locally!
  15. NSideSnoMexican

Price Check 2013 OG Mercy

If I was in the market for one, I think that I would be a buyer if it was in the $240 range...
  16. NSideSnoMexican

Bump this back to the top with some price reductions...
  17. NSideSnoMexican

Bump this back up to the top. Lots of interest, but no deals yet!