Search results

1. cgarcia67

GTG gmen07 is GTG

Fast shipping great communication do not hesitate to deal with this man. He is a good board bro.
  2. cgarcia67

For Sale/Trade 26 oz NR NOW 2013 Stadium

Just got it back for my cartel looking to sale for $135 shipped. Hit me up with offers.
  3. cgarcia67

GTG Easton4Life is GTG

Good board bro here. Do not hesitate to deal with this man.
  4. cgarcia67

For Trade Miken Super Freak for easton

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1049233 LMK what you got
  5. cgarcia67

For Trade 27 oz super freak USSSA

Bat has no rattles or cracks and is returnable. Looking to trade for 26 or 27 oz Utrip bats. Bat is in good shape looks to have bout 150 hits on her. LMK what you got. Pics posted
  6. cgarcia67

GTG josh2436 is GTG

Bought a bat looked great def GTG board bro here.
  7. cgarcia67

For Sale/Trade Returnable 27oz Freak 98 (Pics Inside)

Like the title says got a freak 98 27 oz returnable not sure the amount of hits on it been sitting in the closet for a while and need to get rid of it. Looking to trade for 28oz Utrip bats only or will sell for 180. SOLD
  8. cgarcia67

GTG USMC_Staps

This man knows how to do business on the board. Do not hesitate to do business with this man.
  9. cgarcia67

For Trade 26 oz Freak + Players Model

I have a NR 26 oz Freak + Players Model looks NOW but has bout 10 BP cuts on her. Looking for a 26 oz z1000 or Catalyst in similar condition Utrip only.
  10. cgarcia67

For Trade 26 oz Miken Freak Plus Model

Lookin for a 26 oz z1000 or catalyst. I have a 26 oz NR Freak plus players model. Bat looks NOW but has bout 10 bp cuts. LMK what u got.
  11. cgarcia67

GTG BDW is GTG

Bought some goods were just as prescribed no hesitation here
  12. cgarcia67

GTG ChrisGio315 is GTG!!!!!

DVDs are in perfect shape. HE is a man of his word.
  13. cgarcia67

For Sale Vortex 20-60x80mm Skyline Spotting Scope

Scope has been used once its like new and has a no questions asked Lifetime warranty no reciept needed. Lookin for $325 Shipped well below retail. Comes with protective carrying case and tripod as seen in pic. LMK Here is a link to pics: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1363666
  14. cgarcia67

GTG infieldsingle is GTG

Fast shipper GTG board bro here.
  15. cgarcia67

GTG illinois is GTG

Did a trade and everything went smooth as butter, do not hesitate to do business with this man.
  16. cgarcia67

GTG danny44 is GTG no doubt

Fast shipping great to deal with good board bro here.
  17. cgarcia67

GTG KMTSPORTS is da man

Helluva board bro her fast shipping and great communication.
  18. cgarcia67

For Sale/Trade 26.5 2011 Titan reload less than a 100 swings

I just got a titan reload bat has less than 100 swings and has been used in exactly 3 games. Has the normal Worth rattle. Looking to sell for $210. The Only trade I will consider is for a 26.5 Jeff Hall 120 the red and blue one in the same or better condition. That is the ONLY trade. Pics...
  19. cgarcia67

For Trade 27 oz Duo

Bat is Gone
  20. cgarcia67

GTG Grip_&_Rip24 is GTG

Traded a bat looks great and shipped quickly top notch board bro here.