Search results

1. Combat28Mech

For Sale/Trade Worth 454 mutant

have a 28oz barely used Red and Yellow 454 worth Mutant up for grabs...Maybe 300 swings on it still shines just looking for something else..Selling for a friend 130 or he's looking for the following: 2013 BJ Fulk mayhem in 27oz. Or Easton L6 in 27oz. He likes eastons so I'll run all easton...
  2. Combat28Mech

GTG Tommy T

shipped fast easy to deal with and a pleasure to deal with...no hassling just cut and dry this is the goods this is the price...very easy to do deal with great communication the whole way through and I definately will not hesitate to deal again....Thanks again tom for a pain free worry free deal
  3. Combat28Mech

LTB asa worths

looking for any and all asa worths nr and used is fine prefer they not be NIW but will consider them....Interested in all mayhems white toxics and 454's not to high on mutants looking for 27 or 28's would be willing to possibly do 30 oz...lmk what you have and a price
  4. Combat28Mech

LTB 26.5 or 27.5 m7598sa

looking for one let me know if unloading
  5. Combat28Mech

GTG Nickelnutz

wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again....Great communication through the whole deal...Made my first trade up north as smooth as possible...Very patient with everything...Definately would deal with him again...
  6. Combat28Mech

LTB srv5b or srv5

looking for a 34/25 srv5b or a 26 oz salvo lmk.....Paypal is ready
  7. Combat28Mech

For Sale/Trade 28oz nrg500 balanced

28 oz unknown #of swings would guess close too 1000 good shape open to anything asa in 27oz would like a salvo. or 150 for it can send pics via cellphone.
  8. Combat28Mech

open cash tournament

need to be registered entry fee is 175 plus 25 registration fee if not already registered. 20 team held in Medford WI must pay by may 10th at noon. Payout is first place 500 second 250 third 175 contact Jim Valentine at 262-862-7165 or 262-492-1116
  9. Combat28Mech

anyone still have a fatboy?

looking to see if anyone has one of these anymore and if so what your $ might be need something to beat the living hell out of...lmk
  10. Combat28Mech

GTG Abitskrewd

just received bat today....fast easy and painless..great communitcation definately would deal with him again in a heartbeat.
  11. Combat28Mech

GTG jeremystark

Jeremy is definately good to go....did a deal with him and great communication all the way through. Willing to work with a guy and shipped fast and awesome to deal with wouldn't hesitate to do it again in a second...You shouldn't either...
  12. Combat28Mech

cv12 allowed in alloy only?

yeah or no...Since it has composite core and alloy shell or what not...Playing nsa alloy only and not sure whats allowed really...Anyone play and know what was gtg and ngtg do they allow half halfs composite handle alloy barrels?
  13. Combat28Mech

cv12 allowed in alloy only?

anyone know if this would more than likely be allowed in alloy only or doubt it since the composite core alloy shell deal? Anyone play in an nsa alloy only and what did they all allow? Composite handle alloy barrel or what? The list hasn't come out yet whats approved or not but I'm looking at...
  14. Combat28Mech

What new combat fp is going to be the next lady virus for asa

Out of the morphed gear, morphed os or bruin which one of the three is going to be the next lady virus? Curious to see how they perform.
  15. Combat28Mech

LTB Demarini asa

Looking for one more to add to the bag. It has to be a 26oz..though. Looking for any of the one series bats, original, mlc, .12. Would do another 34/- cf4st can be -8 through -10 or I'd take an insane. Also possible FSE but would entertain a juggy or j2. Does not have to be niw prefer it be used...
  16. Combat28Mech

cf4 st review

I got to hit some real softballs finally with mine today....Nice bat doesn't have the huge handle flex to me like other demarini's I've swung. Exit speed seems fantastic couldn't tell distance due to the fact I was hitting in a friends cage in his basement. After knocking the winter rust off a...
  17. Combat28Mech

Cage Dimple Balls

Did a search and got a split decision....Does anyone have factual evidence these harm your bat more than any other ball....The cage I'm looking at going to is an indoor cage but all they have are the dimple balls and they won't let you bring and use your own balls....What I was told is that a...
  18. Combat28Mech

juggy question

hear all the talk about the foam inside the barrel of the juggy's rattling around....Whats the purpose of the foam to begin with?
  19. Combat28Mech

GTG FattyMcBoomstix is gtg

Delivered fast great communication....bat was in awesome shape....Awesome to deal with would do it again anytime.
  20. Combat28Mech

Miken Fusion

whats your opinion on performance of Mikens first metal....Do you think its going to be a must have for non-composite leagues or is it going to be an overpriced piece of scrap metal.....not a miken man but do give them credit for changing the bat world with the ultra's and composites do you...