Search results

1. S

Price Check og J2

Just checking to see what the going rate is for the og J2. about 500 hits or so, very clean with a couple of small chips around the end cap. All but 50 hits were bp hits. I made sure to turn the bat after each hit following the numbers. No pics at the time but can post them if need be. Thanks.
  2. S

Best metal olds or new?

I have been using the nano tech and it sends the ball. It hit just as well as the composites imo.
  3. S

OGJ2 end cap

Thanks for all the info. I took another look at the inside and I'm in the process of getting the old epoxy off. There was very little on the end cap itself so that's already to go. Looks like it will go together nicely.
  4. S

OGJ2 end cap

Not a cheater don't believe in shaving bats. My buddies hit was on the sweet spot. Maybe he's more of a stud than you TRaj! Anything else non productive to add for a solution?
  5. S

OGJ2 end cap

The end cap is fine it's the rubber that holds it in that's the problem. I'm assuming it's rubber anyway?
  6. S

OGJ2 end cap

Thanks for the AV solution.
  7. S

OGJ2 end cap

So, a buddy and I were doing some bp Saturday when he hit a ball and I thought I saw something weird come off the bat. I watched his hit and turned around to him looking at the end cap of the J2. He told me he just broke my bat. The end cap came flying off. I grabbed the end cap and looked...
  8. S

For Sale/Trade ASA catty 28oz

bat is gone.
  9. S

bump back ttt.... My computer is down so it might take a couple of days top get back with anyone. If you are interested you can text me @ 802-323-7729.
  10. S

Best bat for .52 300 ASA balls?

all bats in my bag hit them well. I'm impressed with the performance of the 52 300 ball.
  11. S

ttt..........
  12. S

ttt.........
  13. S

morning bump!
  14. S

Help with a bat decision

My AV is the go to stick. If you are playing ASA you might want to wait until the 15th to see what decision ASA makes on the new bat rules.
  15. S

back ttt...
  16. S

ttt........
  17. S

ttt..........
  18. S

Tee or pop up toss for training ?

I toss it up for bp making sure to concentrate of line drives. I start in left field with a bucket of balls. Then hit the next bucket to LC, then center, then RC, the right. This works fine for me. No sense in buying a tee if you don't need one. This is how I thought myself stop being a...
  19. S

Up for trade/sale is a nice ASA catty. I spent a lot of time on this bat. I bought this NIW and have put conservatively 1800 BP hits on the catty. I made sure to rotate little bit after each hit to ensure even break in. This bat has maybe forty game hits on it. There is a small chip and...
  20. S

Choosing who plays where?

Be up front with your players and tell them positions are subject to change. If something is not working out with a position then you need to try to fix it. This is a team sport and most people playing it are adult or a least I assume they are. This approach works well for my team and if...